:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Got my positive opk today :) Hopefully DH will have some energy left when he gets home from work.

Good luck Tizy! :dust:

FX'd for O, Nichole! :dust:

good luck tizy!

and have fun with the BD'ing :bunny: ndtaber and smalltowngal :)

lovely pic ndtaber xx

So today I've been feeling really nauseous, which is strange because I never had this with other pregnancies, so probs most likely just a coincidence and I've caught something but I did another test at 4pm anyway and I've been debating whether to get excited over it.....

I swear I see a bit of a line but don't know if its an evap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 14
Here's a black and white one...I'm really thinking its an evap as I've gone back to the test and I can't see anything now :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
i can see the line and im on my phone! Test tomorrow morning im hoping that will be the start of something for you :) xx

I'm on my phone and I think I see it too! Not sure though I agree test in the morning fx'd it's the start of your :bfp:

:dust:

Oh I'm so scared of the disappointment now, I'm looking at the test again now and the line has gone! I've been reading at POAS and the outlook isn't great for disappearing lines...I'm tempted to do another in an hour or so! Mad aren't I? But I've got loads of tests...lol.

I said I wasn't going to get my hopes up but I have... A bit! Xx

Frick my temp shot up .43 degrees this morning... That makes the 3rd wonky temp this month. This usually only happens with anovulatory months... I am going to keep exercising hoping that helps me O.

Tizy I also see a line, on my phone... Sooo hoping this is it for you hun!

Smalltown, get BDing!! Good luck.hun xx

Temp stayed up but it's a bfn! I'm so gutted. Must have been an evap!!

I'm just so ready to be pregnant again now. Only 10dpo so there's still a chance. I just thought with the dip at 6dpo that hcg should be there by now, but maybe it was just a fluke dip not implantation. Xx

:hugs: tizy don't count yourself out just yet :) ill keep my fingers crossed for you

:dust:

Temp stayed up but it's a bfn! I'm so gutted. Must have been an evap!!

I'm just so ready to be pregnant again now. Only 10dpo so there's still a chance. I just thought with the dip at 6dpo that hcg should be there by now, but maybe it was just a fluke dip not implantation. Xx

Tiz, the line I had at 13dpo was just like the one you had so don't get discouraged, you are definitely not out!!! Some women are lucky and get that wonderful line at 9-11dpo then you have MOST women who don't get it until 14-16dpo like me!!! LOL!!! I firmly believe that most eggs take the minimum of 7 days to reach their destination and it's another 3 to 4 for them to burrow in enough to start producing hcg then it's another 3 days for that concentration to be high enough for a test to read! So that makes 13dpo at the earliest for most women to get BFP's! Your in it til the witch shows her ugly face!!! High hopes and all FX'd for you!!!

Thanks so much girls.

I'm feeling a bit moody and tearful today, not helped by my OH being a total beast at times! Men eh!! Maybe it's a good sign that I'm feeling sensitive...

Please please please let it be a baby month xxx

Tested this morning at 11dpo and its still negative!

I even had a pregnancy dream last night and my temp has stayed up!

I've looked through my last 6 cycles and (apart from last September cycle, where temp dropped following day) my temp always drops 11dpo and AF arrives the following day.

However last month I only had spotting the following day and then AF arrived day after that. So in theory AF or spotting will come tomorrow.

This TWW has been torture, especially because this time I've been so convinced I'm pregnant! My symptoms have been: a little nausea 9dpo, backache 10dpo, moody and tearful 10dpo and tiredness and veiny boobs (all week).

I'm meant to be going to my girlfriends for a few drinks tonight but I'm not sure what to do, I don't wanna go and drink a bottle of wine (there's no couple of glasses with them) and then find I'm pregnant! I might just meet them for an hour or so.

I'll probs end up testing again later before I go out just to double check, but these last few tests have been stark white. Stupid evap at 9dpo really got my hopes up. Next month I'm not gonna test early, maybe the day before but that's it!!! Please feel free to remind me of this at the time. Xxx

Temps still up....and I think I see something!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7
Here's the invert...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts