:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

congrats on your girl Ciara :D

Smalltowngal, you never know... Dont count yourself out yet hun :hugs: also, I went on loads of wild rides at the shows when I was 7.5wks pregnant, and baby is fine. Enjoy your trip hun xx

Smalltown I'm glad you got some answers and that most of the news was positive :thumbup: crossing my fingers for that bfp in your near future :)

Claire wow one week left I'm jealous :haha:

Quick update on me everything is going good and normal. Found out at my appt this past Friday that I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead so we will be having another ultrasound in a few weeks to check baby's size just to get a estimate on how big she is in there. I figure she's probably about 5ish lbs right now since she was 4lbs at 30 weeks. I don't expect a huge baby though so I'm not to scared right now but def won't complain about having another ultrasound :)

10dpo, bfn, so went to Kings Island and rode the rides. It was chilly, but the lines were short, and we ate the delicious funnel cake that they serve there.

I feel like it's too much to hope that I wind up PG this month and avoid the surgery, although it sure would be nice, and I appreciate the encouragement. Someone on the other group I post at just got a miracle 'saving from having to do IVF' bfp, so I really think the odds are very much against me getting a miracle 'avoid the lap' bfp. I just can't wait to get the surgery over with (I hate being knocked out with drugs).

Heh, check out my chart - it looks like it's trying to make the Bat Signal! :haha:

YEAH Tizy!!!! Huge congrats! I'm back at work after a week off and this has really made me smile :)

Glad that you had some positive news Smalltowngal or should I call you batgal? :) and at least the surgery is minor. Have you got a date for it yet?

Congrat on being team pink Ciara!

And to everyone who is nearly full term! Can't wait to see some baby dancer baby pics xxxx

Morning.

Gosh so many of you are near to popping! Can't wait to see piccys of some Baby Dancer babies.

STG - as I learnt this cycle you can't count yourself out until AF arrives! I only have an 11 day LP and I got a bfn at 10dpo and a positive at 11dpo, so if you implant late it might take a while to show. But if not its great news from your consultant....the laproscopy will be fine. I had to have this done before m DnC to check whether it was an ectopic pregnancy, as you know it wasn't and the procedure was fine, don't worry too much, its not good for you. Hugs x

No news here, trying to take my own advice and keep calm and positive, getting lots of twinges, backache and light cramps, hoping all is well in there and its just normal but I can't help cacking myself! Lol.

How is Baby1 (nearly O time) and ND? Did you have a O cycle? Xxxx

eekk claire not long to go now!

Robinson.... have you had baby yet!? Hope all is well.

Well im seeing consultant Weds to get a date for my section. Im hoping for the 7th june which will make me 38+6. She did mention the 10th weeks ago but ill be 39+2 and i dont think ill make that date! The pressure im getting is so intense downstairs atm! Feels as if hes pushing right down on my cervix!
Ended up in hossy sat due to pains in my back and abdomen so they have tested for a uti and im awaiting the results! Still getting pain when i pass urine so the results need to hurry up!!!

Wow pregnant ladies - you are all doing so well! Congrats on team pink Ciara, that's lovely. And Claire - wow only a week left!! Hope the rest of the pregnancies are going smoothly, not long now :) Guess Robinson must have had baby by now, can' wait to see piccies!

Hope you're feeling ok Tizy and I hope we get lots more BFPs too!

Good to hear from you STG - you never know for this cycle. And don't worry about the lap - I've had a fair few in my time (have endo) and they're not bad at all. Only had trouble with one where I got a bad UTI afterwards but that was because they'd had to remove a lot of endo from the inside of my bladder. Sure you'll be fine :hugs:

Well as my ticker says I am 'entering my fertile period'. DH is well on board this month so we're hoping to get quite a bit of BDing in over the next week. Wish me luck! :flower:

Lizzie, haven't got a date for it yet, but today I should be getting a call from the surgery scheduler to make the date. I'm really hoping I can get in by the end of this month.

----

With every lap I hear about that went fine, I feel better, thanks Tizy! (Wish you hadn't had to have one, esp for the reason you did, of course, though!) :hugs:

I still can't help but be a little nervous whenever I have a procedure that requires me to be knocked out, though. I'm hoping they give me some nice sedatives, on surgery day, like the dentist did, so then I won't even be bothered about that, lol. :haha:

---

Jadey, sorry you are having pain and possible UTI! :hugs: Hope you get your results back soon and they can get you in by the 7th for your section!

---

Ah, glad to hear your laps weren't bad at all and the worst you got was a UTI after one, baby1wanted! Although a UTI is never fun :hugs:

Good luck with the BDing! :dust:

----

In other news for me: Got some good news from the FS, yesterday morning. The doc thinks that my prolactin levels will be normal when I do the fasting test, since I'm only a teeny bit over normal. :happydance: After AF starts, I'm to schedule a the test for in the morning while AF is still going. [This paragraph was written before my day went to poop.]

The day went downhill after that, with computer problems and cats puking up hairballs all over the place! :cry: Then, while researching questions to ask for my lap I ran into a couple of fear mongering sites about endo, which turned out to be full of it, but scared me badly till I was able to find some credible research dispelling the doomsayers. :wacko: Perhaps if I hadn't been having such a bad day, I wouldn't have let them bother me, because my highly rated endo-and-infertility expert FS isn't doomsaying, and I'm thinking I should go with his assessment. On the bright side, DH ultimately managed to be helpful and comforting during my freak out. <3

Still, right now, in spite of the irrationality of it, I'm feeling not hopeful that I'll ever see a bfp, let alone this cycle. I'm just feeling very unlucky at the moment, like in spite of any good signs, I'm going to wind up being disappointed anyway. This morning I was feeling confident that it was just a matter of time, but now I'm back to feeling like it's...inconceivable.

https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5h2atE9wZ1r3zat8.gif

Maybe I just need to keep reminding myself that all that fearmongery stuff was bull, the odds aren't so against me, and I need to trust my FS who isn't thinking I'll have to worry about a surrogate and was sounding hopeful that we could start with stage I treatment (Clomid or the like with or without, but probably with, IUI) after my lap. Maybe I'll feel better after I get some sleep.

I really can't believe I'll get a bfp this cycle, though. I know I don't know, but I just can't believe such a miracle could occur for me, that I'll be spared the lap. That would be too easy. I just want to get back to the point where I feel like it will happen eventually. I'm fine with eventually. I can be grateful for eventually. Never, not so much.

Got my surgery schedule call today and was able to get in for pre-op and then the lap next week :happydance: I'll only lose one cycle to the lap now. :) My pre-op appt is next Monday and my lap is the Thursday after. I also talked with my mom about how long it takes them to knock you out (that's the part that scares me) and she said it only took a couple seconds for her, so I'm hoping the same happens for me. I think I'm scared of that part because I still remember being really anxious and scared as a four year old when they put me under for my last eye surgery to correct crossed eyes (I had three surgeries total and always fought them, and that last time I promised myself I'd be good and lay there until the gas knocked me out, but I got scared and sat bolt upright and tried to flee again). Oddly, blood draws stopped bothering me by that third time, but I still fought the night-night gas.

DH will be taking that day off to be with me at the hospital and my mom is planning to be there as well, so that's good.

I've been going back and forth between feeling confident it's going to happen if I'm willing to do the maximum recommended IUI's and IVF's, and being unable to imagine ever getting a bfp (it just seems like the kind of thing that happens for other people, but not me, even though I've got some hopeful signs).

And today, I got a little bit of pink spotting, so I'm pretty sure AF is on her way. And it feels like she's on her way. Bleh. Same old, same old. :coffee:

In a way, I'll be relieved if there is stuff for him to fix (as long as it can be fixed and stuff isn't ruined), because then I'd have hope that it would make the difference and I'd finally get a bfp.

Just an update i have of 6th june for a planned section so not long to go! X

Yay, glad you get to go in before the 7th, Jadey! :)

---

AFM: Had a really rough day, yesterday. Got brown and pink spotting and the witching time is nigh. I expect AF today or tomorrow at latest. Scratch that, she just arrived. :witch: :| For some reason, even though I didn't think this would be the cycle, I felt really gutted. I cried off and on all day, everytime I saw people with babies/children I immediately thought (regardless of what I had previously been thinking about) "it will never be me!" That evil Dr. Google really shook my briefly held confidence and I found it hard to recover from. :cry:

BUT, this morning, Dr. Google gave me something good and hopeful: the latest study on AMH has revealed that AMH is an indicator of both egg quantity AND quality and predicts IVF success! :happydance: (I've got optimum/high level AMH of 6.2 ng/mL) "“For women who are struggling to get pregnant, a high AMH level should be very reassuring,” said Thomas Brodin, MD, of Uppsala University in Sweden and lead author of the study. “High levels of this hormone mean there is a greater chance they have plenty of healthy eggs remaining to support a pregnancy.” (https://www.endo-society.org/media/press/2013/Anti-Mullerian-Hormone-Predicts-IVF-Success.cfm) I'm now feeling more confident that I'll fall into that 80% ultimate success rate for the Money Back IVF program I qualify for at my clinic, and have more hope for any IUI's my FS wants to try. Thank you Jesus (and all the researchers)!

And DH was a great comfort today, so that's good too! <3

And I don't think I'll be consulting with Dr. Google again, after this. You never know when Dr. Google is going to go evil on you. :change:

Now I'm hoping for a short lap surgery. FX'd. And I need to call to sched my fasting prolactin test (maybe they'll just have me give the blood for it on my pre-op appt day?)

dr google is evil! yet.... he is the most available doctor!! glad he gave you some good news though, this time in two weeks it'll be all over xx

great news on your section date jadey.

afm... well 3rd trimester gets tougher and tougher doesn't it? little lady is full term on the 7th of June, and since she is measuring 2 weeks ahead, I'd really appreciate some action at that point!!

I'm with you Lizzie. My little lady is measuring ahead as well. Full term of June 11th and will def appreciate some cooperation at that point :haha:

All our babies must be measuring ahead as i had a scan yesterday at 35+4 and he weighs approx 6lbs already and is measuring 37+4 so 2 weeks ahead! He best stay cooking until the 6th as if i labour they will leave me to see what happens even though she didnt want me to try for a vbac because of the risks!

Today, in spite of my very good odds of ultimate success, I woke up this morning worried about never getting PG before I was even out of bed. I think my anxiety disorder/OCD has found a new default worry. In addition to TTC causing anxiety, my anxiety has been high due to weather changes/sinus/ear issues causing physiological triggers for free floating anxiety, and I've apparently worried about not getting PG so much since TTC that is has become my brain's new go-to for assigning the free floating anxiety to something. Lovely. *sigh* In a way it is a relief to realize this, as I can now say to myself "there is no logical reason to start worrying about this again at this point, it's just the free floating anxiety trying to find a home/going down the most well worn worry groove". Still...taxing. :sleep:

Just a very quick update

My little girl was born last nite at 8pm after i had a sweep at 11.30am, ive named her brooke, shes georgous and weighed a diddly 5lb 1oz, had to stay in hosp overnite coz her size, needed to check her blood sugar levels over 2 feeds but im sure im allowed home this morning :)

Congrats Claire that's fab news! :happydance:
Can't wait to see some piccies :)

Tizy how are you feeling?

congratulations claire! brooke is a gorgeous name, can't wait to see pics xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79