:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

wow that tells you how long its been since i visited this page (i have no internet just phone so its a bit hard to get on) we have babies :) and lots of bfp's congrats ladies.

im now 33 weeks (tomorrow) with a lil girl, we're going to name her pippa louise. its been a bit of a rough ride this pregnancy and im now getting to the point of no sleep so i know its getting close :) we are still no where near ready for her, we have most of her things but her bedroom plus my boys room needs plastering and painting plus new carpets all in 7 weeks lo x

well ladies i hope you are all doing well and i'll drop in again soon take care xx

Hi ladies how is everyone? Been a bit quiet in here... hope all are ok. I've spent the last few weeks either asleep or vomiting :haha: but seem to be getting back to normal now.
Dating scan today, 12+4 and due 3rd Feb yay!!
:hugs: to everyone

Attachments

• photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
Aww lovely scan baby1. Sorry you've been so sick but 2nd tri is right around the corner :)

My baby girl is one month old tomorrow can't believe it's been a month already. Had her one month check today and she's gone from her 9lb1oz birth weight to 11lbs6oz! She's also grown a full two inches and is now 22.5in long :)

Hope everyone else is Doing well!

Hey all, it's been a while and I haven't really been on the boards, in an attempt to make ttc less anxiety producing by focusing on it less (along with no longer temping and also minimizing what I chart). I think I better keep doing that, and just check in here once a month, or something.

Wishing you all well. <3

I can't wait for our 2nd batch of babies :) my wee girl is 2 months old already!!

Hello,

Sorry I've not been on either. I've had a bit of a tricky time. I've had a lot of bleeding which started at 13 weeks. So far I've had 4 scans and going for another today. Last time I went to bleed area inside had got to about 5cm and had grown alot since the scan before. I'm hoping when I go today that it will have gone, been re absorbed or perhaps bled out. We don't want it to get bigger as it may compromise baby, who so far looks to be doing well. Fingers crossed. It's been a very worrying time.

Babt1 your scan piccy is lovely, I'm sorry i missed that when you posted.

Hello to everyone else.

Smalltowngal I think your decision sounds very sensible, best of luck to you love.

I'll try to post back soon. 17 weeks already!! Xxx

Was wondering if everything was ok with you Tizy. Sounds like a stressful time. Really hope you've had good news at your scan today and that the bleed has gone. Sending you big hugs :hugs: Yay for 17 weeks!! :flower:

Thanks Baby1. Scan went well, baby is doing just lovely and the bleed area has got smaller and more solid (apparently old blood) so they've discharged me from having bi-weekly scans. Sonographer did have a peak between the legs too but baby was being uncooperative and had its legs together! So three weeks or so till my 20 week scan hopefully we'll find out then. Feeling really happy. Xxx

Tizy and baby1, glad you are both having sticky beans, and I continue to keep you and your rainbow babies in my prayers. :hugs:

Oh tizy that must have been so scary, so glad that everything is ok :hugs: xx

Hi ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is doing?
STG hope things are going ok your end and we get some happy news from you soon :hugs:
Tizy - did the bleeding settle fully? Hope you're doing ok. And how did you 20 week scan go..... am dying to know if you found out the sex?! :haha:
All good here, past the nastiness of first tri, feeling pretty good and bump growing nicely. Just counting down the days till our anomaly scan. I think team pink, DH thinks we're team blue and can't wait to find out!
:flower:

Yes! We need updates!

Lila is 3 months old and weighs 11lb 10oz now :)

How are you all? :flower:

Emme is doing really well, she sleeps well and is mostly very contented, her eating is a bit up and down although she's finally put on a bit of weight and was 9lbs 6ozs this morning :)

hope you are all doing well xx

Yes updates! Baby 1 glad you are doing well. Will you be finding out the sex of your baby?

Lisa and Lizzie glad your Los are doing well :) time flies so quickly once babies are here!

Kyleigh is now 2 months old and she's weighing in at 14lbs13oz :flower: she's my little chunky monkey :)

Hope all our other ladies are doing well def needing an update from Tizy! :)

Hey everyone!

Time does fly! Jack is 12 weeks old today!! Such a good baby and no more sleepless nights... well until teething starts lol hes in bed by 8pm and doesnt wake until 6-7am!
Such a happy baby all the timw and he is currently sleeping whislt my two other monkeys are running around wild!

Will be stalking for updates! Xx

Wonderful updates :) so glad all the little babies are doing well

Yay! Glad all the babies are well!

Im going in for induction tonight as this little madam is being stubborn and wont come out! Cant believe some of these babies are 3mths already!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->