:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

PAW and Lizzie, hope your LOs come very soon!! Good luck ladies :flower:

Robinson, she is just beautiful! Congrats again x
Jadey that is such a cute picture, what a cutie!

I have a feeling my baby will be about twice the size of everyone elses in this group :dohh:

Tizy and BB1,cant wait to see some scan pics :D hope you ladies are keeping well x

Afm, just plodding along waiting for august. Seems to be going quite quickly so hopefully it continues to stay the same! Passd my GTT which is a relief and baby is head down (at least she was at my 29wk app, and dont think shes turned)

Tomorrow going to buy some baby gear :)

Anymore Babies yet?

How is everyone? Xxx

Congratulations Robinson - just beautiful!!
Excitedly waiting to hear more baby news!

Good news here today - second scan and we saw the heartbeat yay! Baby measures 7+5 and is currently making me very sick but loving every minute of it so far!

:flower:

Attachments

• IMG_2730.jpg
    IMG_2730.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
Aww what a cute bean baby1

On the baby new front I'm still just waiting around. Had my 39 week appt this past monday and I am almost 4cm dilated. Was offered to schedule an induction due to the dilation but told them I'd rather make it to my due date before that so if I don't have a baby by Tuesday we will be talking about when to induce at my appt that day. This baby is just taking her sweet time. Guess she's comfy in there :haha:

Ahh Robinson she's gorgeous!! I'm anxiously awaiting more babies too!!

Hey where is everyone?

Baby1 beautiful scan piccy, looks like our rainbow babies are staying strong :) I have my 12 week scan on wednesday and I'm nervous but also excited. I have found babies heartbeat on Doppler several times so feel good about that.

Good luck PAW and Lizzie.

Hope STG, ND and Issac Ralph are good, thinking about you.

Hello to all the mummies out there xxx

I'm here!
Oooh good luck for Weds, sure all will be fine esp if you've heard the heartbeat on a Doppler. Think am going to get myself one soon.
I had my booking in appointment today so it's all starting to feel quite real! My 12 week scan will be 26th July.
Hope the TTC ladies are ok? :flower:

Hi ladies just wanted to update I had my beautiful baby girl on 6/27/13 after a short 5 hour labor she was born at 1:20pm weighing 9lbs 1oz and was 20.5in long. We are at home and doing well :)

WOOOOO HOOOO! Congrats PAW :happydance:
Looking forward to seeing a picture soon :flower:

Wow PAW, congrats she sounds perfect, have you named her? Xx

Congrats Baby1!! Good news!

Congratulations PAW!!!! Can't wait to see a pic :)

Everything looked great at the scan. Measuring two days ahead but knowing O date baby must just have had a little growth spurt. NT measurement was 1.6 but that doesn't mean anything until I get the blood results back. U feel so relieved, was super nervous before scan. Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1
Congrats PAW!

Tizy thats a gorgeous scan picture :) are you going to find out what you are having?

Hi MrsM yes definitely! I'm the worlds most impatient woman, haha. I even asked the sonographer today but she looked at me like I was crazy! Lol. Xx

awww Tizy, what a lovely scan pic :) good luck for the NT results, I am sure everything will be perfect!

Congrats PAW! :hugs: have you named her? it took us 5 days to finally decide on ours!

Our daughter Emmeline (pron. emma-leen) Charlotte Jane was born on the 29th of June weighing 7lbs 12ozs :) labour was 3 days long and fairly horrendous by the end, but no matter, all is well that ends well and she was worth it 100 times over <3

hope you are all doing well :kiss: xx

Attachments

• Emme - night 5.jpg
    Emme - night 5.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Lizzie she's precious :) our little girls name is Kyleigh Madisyn we've had it picked since before our 20 week scan cause I'm a control freak like that :haha:

Tizy lovely scan photo glad baby is doing well!

Lovely piccy Lizzie Jane and beautiful names you've both chosen.

Thank you for the kind comments. Xxx

Hi girls, second tri already!! Can't believe it :))

Where is STG, Issac Ralph and ND - hope things are starting to look good for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->