:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

oh wow PAW! I am so jealous!! this last bit is super tough.

baby1wanted - glad the spotting has cleared up :hugs:

Yea I've been having to me what seems like a lot of contractions. (Compared to my first at least) I have 1-2 every hour. My midwife was very shocked at how dilated I am. It's weird to think about because when I went to the hospital in labor with dd I was 3cm when I got there. Midwife thinks that she will be here in about a week or so. She thinks ill make my next appt on Monday but says probably not long after that. I've also been having muh more frequent bowel movements which was a sign for me with my dd. all a waiting game now I suppose it's all up to baby :)

Baby1 glad your spotting has started to go away!

So exciting!!

wonderful that you'll have your antibiotics so quickly, and your MRI is scheduled for monday already?! that's wonderful! I am sure this prolactin issue will be sorted really quickly :hugs:

Glad your antibiotics are sorted STG. Soon be cleared up.
STG - where you at? How you going? Hope your staying positive.

STG hope the antibiotics kick in soon

Thanks for the well wishes ladies! :hugs::kiss: I was really glad to get my antibiotics and MRI so soon, but the antibiotic combined with how tired I already was from being sick with the bladder infection made me so fatigued and foggy I eventually stopped even having the energy or attention span to chart! (It was all I could do to get to the MRI and any doctor or counseling appts I had.) Hence, why I haven't been on again till today, when my course of antibiotics is finally over. Other than the fatigue, the side effects of the Bactrim (that's what they gave me) weren't too bad. I had some nausea if I didn't eat and esp. drink plenty, and some diarrhea every now and then, but it wasn't bad. The bladder infection was pretty bad so it wasn't until yesterday that the pain finally totally went away. I'm hoping the Bactrim took care of it and it won't come back, because that was rough going!

The MRI went well, and is all clear (no tumors or abnormalities in my scan), yay! :happydance: I was still nervous during the scan and being confined, but Bea's advice made it go very smooth. I wore a sleep mask to keep from peaking while in the machine, and the shielding from the light and not being able to look at the confined space really helped. I brought a funny book on tape to listen to while the scan was going on, and that helped a lot too. And I took a Xanax, because the feeling of the magnetic waves (or whatever) gave me a funny hair standing on end feeling and the noises were a bit jarring, even having prepared for them by watching the videos on youtube (which helped, it would have been even more jarring otherwise). But, I didn't have to push the panic button once! :)

I just got my prescription for the cabergoline/dostinex, and I only have to take 0.5 mg once a week, on Sundays! :) The lower the dose, the less chance of intolerable side effects, and the cheaper it is, so yay!

So, now I'm just waiting until AF shows next Tuesday or so, and then it will be on to the new and improved phase II of natural TTC. According to my research, after the lap, I've got a 50/50 shot of getting PG by the end of the 6 mos. we will continue to TTC natural, so hopefully it happens by the end of that, so I can save time and money and not have to move on to IUI or IVF.

Honestly, I've had so much medical adventure lately, that I'm not feeling pressed to be PG very soon, at the moment, though. If it could happen in 6 months, that would be awesome, and I'll be thrilled whenever it does, but I'm feeling content to be patient, at the moment. I hope it lasts. I'd rather be patient and hopeful, rather than impatient and worried. I've also told DH that I'm only going to remind him once that it's a BD day (I'll still be making a calendar for him too, since he wants one) and after that the ball is in his court and if he wants a baby, he better come at me, LOL. We are going to attempt to try every 2 days from after AF is over till it gets close to AF, so we don't have to worry about when O is, we should hit it whenever it happens. FX'd.

Today's tests with afternoon urine at 13dpo. Definitely pregnant!!

Congrats baby1wanted, I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance: And you give me hope. H&H 9 mos. :baby:

What a nightmare of a day ive had! Been at hossy since 8am with no fluids or meals since 6am to now be told they cannot fit me in today even though it was planned for today! So coming back tomorrow!! So peed off!!!

AHHHG, how frustrating for you! :hugs:

Jack Fox was born at 4.46pm on 7th june weighing 6lbs 12oz. We are both doing well :) xx

Congrats, he's adorable! :3 :baby: Glad you are both doing well! :happydance:

Lila Kate born 28th may weighing 6lb :)

Baby1 I have everything crossed that it was just leftover blood from implantation xx

Congrates, so cute! :3 :baby:

Ditto to baby1! :hugs:

B1W your tiny I look like that all thw time! I got mega bloat when pregnany with ds I look about 4 months pregnant almost straight away. Good luck with your scan and try and stay positive I'm sure everything will be just for fine!
Tiz yeah all fine here just waiting for af either today or tomoz! Had severe pms this month so will be glad to see period. Defo not pregnant tested few days ago. Starting clomid in few days too bit scared but hoping it will give me a little boost! Hope your feeling better now xx

I look like that all the time, too!

Sorry you are having PMS and bfn. :hugs: FX'd that the clomid gives you a boost and a bfp soon! :dust:

I hope the TTC ladies are ok with what I've put "soon to be joining the 2014 club" I'm a big believer in being optimistic and forward thinking, let me know if not, I won't be offended.

Its interesting looking at the sheet, we're inundated with girly babies and they've all been tiny. I'm a bit concerned for Robinson, we've not heard from her about how things went with her induction and I've tried to see if shes posted on other threads since but she hasn't posted since 9th May which was day before her induction. I've sent her a pm anyway. Robinson if you're there, hope everything is ok and you're just really busy with new arrival.

STG are you there and ND - hope you're well too.

Baby1 I agree your bloaty bump looks small, mine is much bigger but then I still have 2stone of Roscoe baby weight that I've not shifted! Anymore spotting, not long until tomorrow, hope everything looks ok, let us know as soon as you can.

Xxxx

LOL, I certainly hope to be joining the 2014 club! :D

I'll have to struggle on with a quick update to let you all know I'm still alive and promise to check up on everyone later, next time something like ultra fatigue foghead happens...it's only now that I'm thinking of how it's been over a week! Eep!

Spotting is now minimal - about 60% of the times I go to the loo there's a little bit on the tissue paper and it's always brown (the things we talk about in the whole TTC business!!)
Not long to go until scan now, I'm realistic that I'll see very little, am more interested in getting HCG levels done to see if they're rising.

STG and NDT hope you're ok :hugs:

Glad the spotting is going away! :D Good luck at the appt!

Doc appt went great yesterday. Found out I'm 3cm and 80% effaced :thumbup: just a matter of time now!

Tizy I'm having a little girl :)

Yay :D and congrats on a girl! :pink:

Well so far so good. Gestational sac and yolk sac seen, as expected no heartbeat but they say it's all hopeful. Sac measures 14mm which puts me at 6+2 but I think that's wrong, doesn't fit with cycle at all.
Next scan 2 weeks today where hopefully we should see a heart beat...

Attachments

• Scan 1a .jpg
    Scan 1a .jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
Tizy thanks for updating front sheet, just to let u know Brooke was born on 17th may (u have 18th :kiss:) :flower:

Oh wow B1W what an awesome scan pic all looking good and just think that little beans heart is gonna start beating for the very first time anytime now, amazing!

Hey girls,

Claire - done, thanks chick x

Baby1 - Yay what a fab scan, I'm sure everything is going to progress well, our rainbow babies are strong :) Could they say where the spotting was from?

STG - great to hear from you, so glad things are looking good and you're taking a relaxed approach, I'm sure that will help.

PAW any developments?

Hi everyone else :hi: Xxx

Nothing yet. Think she may have moved down some more as I have this constant lightning feeling like when she hits my cervix. Contracting every hour or so but nothing regular to get excited over yet. This is like torture to me since I never had any of this with dd

Well so far so good. Gestational sac and yolk sac seen, as expected no heartbeat but they say it's all hopeful. Sac measures 14mm which puts me at 6+2 but I think that's wrong, doesn't fit with cycle at all.
Next scan 2 weeks today where hopefully we should see a heart beat...

Yay, so glad to hear it's looking good! :thumbup::happydance:

Thanks ladies.
Tizy - they said perhaps left over from implantation. They can't see any definite cause of bleeding on the scan.
Continue to spot when I wipe but it remains brown and isn't changing much. I'm trying to relax about it as much as possible - lots of women have had it happen to them and be fine. And if the worst is going to happen there's actually very little I can do about it.
That said I wish I could fast forward these 12 days to my next scan!! :flower:

Hope everyone is well!

Jack has settled in very well! Hes 11 days old today!!! All he does is feed, poop and sleep! I dont know i have him half the time hes such a good baby! Im not even tired during the days as he gets up for his night feed and goes straight back to sleep! Heres hoping it stays that way! Haha. I love him so much :cloud9:

He had his 1st photo session today and he slept the whole time he was there. Heres a pic... i cannot wait to see the rest :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_20130617_183045.jpg
    IMG_20130617_183045.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
Oh how precious jadey! Glad he's doing so well :)

I'm still playing the waiting game with my little princess. Hopefully she decides to come soon this momma is miserable!

You are nearly there PAW! Not long eekk! Cant wait to see some more newborns! ♥

Jadey what a beautiful piccy :))

PAW not long now sweets....your nearly there, can't wait to hear exciting news from you x

Nothing to report here, apart from I've reached double figures!!! Yay. Only two weeks until my scan. Everything's crossed xxx

Ah Jadey he is gorgeous, you must be over the moon with him. And a good baby too! :happydance:

Thinking of you PAW, my mum was telling me the other day how much those last few weeks drag. Not long now!

Yay for double figures Tizy, can't wait to see your next scan pic :flower:

AFM bleeding has now stopped and headed back to work yesterday. It's a physical job (I'm a physiotherapist) so am on light duties and doing short shifts but still exhausted, yesterday I had a 3 hour sleep when I got home! :blush:
Scan is a week tomorrow, will be much happier when that's done with...
:flower:

Hi Ladies. Here is Miss Charlotte Jane born 5/10/13 at 7:58am 6lbs 13oz 20 in.

Attachments

• 102_0918.jpg
    102_0918.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
awwwww <3 robinson and jadey, gorgeous gorgeous pics, congratulations! :hugs:

how are you doing PAW? I've got mild contractions, not sure if they are BHs, but they have been hanging around all day so maybe things are starting... :happydance:

tizy and baby1, glad to hear all is good with your two, can't wait to see some scan pics! xx

and another pic :). these pics are a month old she does not look like a newborn anymore. I need to put all the new pics on my computer

Attachments

• 102_0958.jpg
    102_0958.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 5
I'm feeling really off today. Lots of tightenings some have been painful. Baby is kicking and moving something fierce and it makes me super nauseous. Hoping something happens soon!

Hope things are getting started for you Lizzie!

Robinson how gorgeous is she :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->