:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

With the opks i started testing on cd9 i got faint lines until cd12 then bam i got my positive! tested the next day and there wasnt even a line present so i guess thats when i had my surge! Anyhow im 4dpo today and the last 2 nights ive been woken up by really bad cramps in my abdomen like period style cramps :-\ Its very early for any type of cramping isnt it?!

I have been cramping like crazy at 2-3 dpo

That posted before I was finished! It's weird for me to be cramping po so I'm hopeful :)

ditto on the cramping! glad to hear you girls have it too, it gives me hope!

Glad i didnt think i was going nuts haha! Other than cramping theres not much else... i did get up late last nigjt for a pee but i may of had too much juice before bed! oh and my sense of smell seems to have gone through the roof! My oh came home from work last night took his shoes off and went straight upstairs and i could smell feet in the living room! lol i mean they dont smell that offensive but i coukd smell them from far away!

Hi Tizy, Add me to the list too please - I'm TTC #1, month 2, and about 4 DPO I think (I'm not doing any OPKs - just guessing). Was watching for symptoms all month last month, but with no luck (loads of nausea which is really rare for me). This month have no symptoms but still very early! Seem to have very short cycles at the mo, so expecting AF around the 31st going by last months cycle. Won't be testing unless AF is late (also rare for me - usually clockwork).

JellyBean -I'm in the East Mids too!

Good Luck everyone (legs crossed!)

Hello.

Just thought I'd pop on.

Lizziejane those symptoms sound good. It is possible that you just missed catching the line on the Opk, did you test a few times a day once you got some medium lines?

Hi lisasmith, I'll add you to the list - welcome and good luck!

Jadey I'm not sure about early cramps but I'm sure it's not out the question as there's so much going on down there post O! Don't worry, try stay positive. Get those smelly shoes out the way lol!

Hey Sunflower, another 31st tester - its going to be a busy (but exciting day!) welcome and good luck.

I'm just having a quiet night (trying not to think about getting pregnant! Lol)my OH is out this eve so it's just me and Xfactor, Roscoe is all tucked up and Holly is at her dads.

I'm not sure on the plan of action for next week, we're going to try BD everyday from Tuesday - Friday I think, just hope the Opk's start showing some lines! If they don't shall we just go for it anyway round expected O times?? Maybe we should do mon/wed/fri??

Han xx

Oooh this site is quite useful:

https://www.webwomb.com/check_cervical_position.htm x

My cervix is still high 3dpo so im crossing everything that can be crossed right now :)

Hello! This is my first month ttc. I had my mirena iud removed last november. I'm on cd 11, I will hopefully O on the 28th!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3edd35/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hello! This is my first month ttc. I had my mirena iud removed last november. I'm on cd 11, I will hopefully O on the 28th!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3edd35/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart
. Good luck :)

Holy crap! 1 glass of wine at a birthday party and I'm having massive waves of nausea

Hi BerlinBetty, welcome. Would you like to be added to our testing list, if so what date will you be testing?

Thisisme....we've not heard from you and I think you might be testing today - good luck hunni

I'm excited as my cm has changed to Creamy lotion - this is a good sign that O is on her way I think - yay X

Woooo - excited saw my first 'very faint' line on my Opk today! Wanted to upload piccy but don't seem to be able to do it from iPhone??

Hopefully in the next few days I'll get my positive! Should I be testing twice a day now?

Han xxx

Hi girls & Hannah! I'm Hannah too, ttc #2 for getting on 7th cycle so its not happening very quickly! On cd 10 of a 29-33 day cycle so just waiting to ovulate! Poas today & got a faint line too, Woohoo! Good luck girls i'm due AF on the 17th Sep, should ovulate later this week x

Hi everyone
I;m pretty new here so still finding my feet. I'm TTC #2 and am on cycle #2. FC it happens quickly
I am currently 4dpo and will be testing on 6th September if af doesn't show! Please can you add me to the list?
Thanks and Baby Dust to all :D

Hi all,

Can I join please, we have decided to try for #4, we wasnt sure at first, nerve wracking with a few kiddies already but we are trying this month and letting nature take its course, what will be will be

Im on cd7 and today and yesterday I have had creamy cm so assuming O is on the way, I think it starts on Tues-next Mon, Sunday being the main day, I got a bfp on dpo9 with my 3rd so with that in mind I can test from 11th sept but official date would be 16th Sept

Good luck to everyone

Hey ladies! I'm 23, DH is 31. We're on our first month of TTC our first child. I came off the pill in July. My cycles are usually 28 days long, today is CD 13. No noticeable CM yet. Not sure when I'm going to ovulate, should be around the 28th. AF is due on Sep 11th. Will be testing on 12th or 13th (my birthday!). Good luck to everyone!

sunflower whereabouts are you?

Jadey - I had a bit of cramping a couple of days after ov. Not really bad more like mild period.

hello to everyone who's joined the thread!!

Thisisme, were you testing? hope its a good result:flower:

I am so so hopeful for this month!! so far my symptoms are: headaches, tired, metallic taste, really sore boobs, nausea & being sick (last 3 days and I don't feel ill, just sick) keep needing the loo. I'm going to test on the 3rd if I can hold of that long:haha: I only have 1 pregnancy test so I am going to try and wait.

Hello.

Just thought I'd pop on.

Lizziejane those symptoms sound good. It is possible that you just missed catching the line on the Opk, did you test a few times a day once you got some medium lines?

Hi lisasmith, I'll add you to the list - welcome and good luck!

Jadey I'm not sure about early cramps but I'm sure it's not out the question as there's so much going on down there post O! Don't worry, try stay positive. Get those smelly shoes out the way lol!

Hey Sunflower, another 31st tester - its going to be a busy (but exciting day!) welcome and good luck.

I'm just having a quiet night (trying not to think about getting pregnant! Lol)my OH is out this eve so it's just me and Xfactor, Roscoe is all tucked up and Holly is at her dads.

I'm not sure on the plan of action for next week, we're going to try BD everyday from Tuesday - Friday I think, just hope the Opk's start showing some lines! If they don't shall we just go for it anyway round expected O times?? Maybe we should do mon/wed/fri??

Han xx

Hi Everyone!

Hi Han, I did test a few times that day, one faint, one medium, one faint... my chart is wierd. I don't know if I am just rubbish at temping! If I was really really having a stab in the dark, it almost looks like I get a temp rise back on CD9. Which is very early, saying that my last cycle was anovulatory so maybe it is possible to ovulate early..?

I still feel nauseous, but this has happened before many times, always BFN! The new symptom that hasn't happened before is this poking feeling in my lower left abdomen. About three-four days now. Hmmm... So I am not sure what to do, keep on temping and opk'ing, htp tests next week, I admit I already did one :blush: ops...!

I have heard that BD'ing every other day is best, although I keep worrying we'll miss the egg so we BD every day. DH was a little tired by the end of the week :D

Good luck to everyone ovulating next week and also those testing!!! :dust:

LJ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back