:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Tizy, I initially said I'd test today but I'm still on vacation.
Due to arrive back home tomorrow afternoon (my 24th bday!).
I will be 2 days late by then. I'll try to put testing off until thursday.
I'm impatient so I may POAS as soon as I get off the plane lol.

Wowsers, omg girls BFP this morning :) still faint but camera picked it up and hubby could see it, im happy but nervous and cant quite believe it, eek

I will upload pic later

I knew it!!! Woo hoo congrats beautiful!

Hey girls,

How is everyone? Its a bit quiet on here this morning.

I'm feeling a bit low today but I think its because my 9 month old had me up from 12am-4am last night so I'm kinda sleep deprived. Just having a day at home today in my jamies.

I'm not feeling very hopeful for this months cycle, I know I'm only 5dpo but i've no symptoms and I know we're pretty much out because we only DTD the morning of my temp rise.

So pleased for you Claire....is hubby excited?

Xxx

Hey Ladies.

10dpo and BFN this AM... boooo. Well if the witch doesn't show- I'll test again Friday. Still early right? FX.

CONGRATS CLAIRE!!!! so happy for you and hubby.

GL to other testers!

Congrats Claire!! Aaahhh great news!

Oh Tizy :hugs: you never know! Only time will tell. At least you know you Od and your cycles are alright. I still have no clue about mine! Im cd14 today, temp dropped to 35.97 this morning, lowest of the cycle yet. Opk was quite faint yesterday, so im going to do one soon and one later. Its a bummer not knowing my cycles. At least if i knew what they should be like then i would be left hanging! I hope its not another 16 dayer!

This thread seems to have good luck, all these bfps! Hope you ladies are goijg to stick around so u can keep us updated etc! (and also egg us on to get our bfps!)

im just back from toddlers with dd, she has just went down for her nap and oh is visiting his mums, and he will be back soon then is working 8-8 again tonight. So... Another quiet one for me! what are we all up to today? Xx

Hey girls,

I'm feeling a bit low today but I think its because my 9 month old had me up from 12am-4am last night so I'm kinda sleep deprived. Just having a day at home today in my jamies.

I'm not feeling very hopeful for this months cycle, I know I'm only 5dpo but i've no symptoms and I know we're pretty much out because we only DTD the morning of my temp rise.

Xxx

Ah try not to feel down, I didnt have many symptoms at that atge, its only really been the last few days, I was starting to feel that something was going on and i said to hubby last nite that i will be suprised if im not but when i did the test this morning i still couldnt believe it, i went into the bedroom and said to hubby 'hello daddy number 4' and he looked so shocked, i showed him the test and he was over the moon, then hes text me when he got to work telling me hes soo happy and wrote on my fb wall that he loves me which he does now and again anyway, were not telling anyone yet but i just wanna tell everyone

Wowsers, omg girls BFP this morning :) still faint but camera picked it up and hubby could see it, im happy but nervous and cant quite believe it, eek

I will upload pic later

Congrats guys, excellent news x

It's not a +ve hpt or even opk but..... my referral letter came through the post today! I am literally so happy I could weep! :dance: only two months to wait till I finally have some answers/help.

Is it acceptable to refuse to leave your consultants office until they prescribe clomid? This is my plan.

BFN for me today 12 dpo expecting AF to arrive at the weekend, no more testing for me i'm so out this month! At least I get to per on my posh clearblue smiley ov kits this month, woo hoo!

Show us that bfp claire!

I know!!!

Just done an opk, its the same as it was a few days ago. Not faint but not really that dark, although it looks like it is possible the darkest Ive had yet. anyway, (TMI ALERT) when I went to the toilet and wiped I noticed alot of cm, so I checked and it is in abundance, sort of eggwhite, a little stretchy. OH is on his way back, so maybe we can get some BD in before dd wakes up from her nap just in case this is leading up to my big O (I wont get my hopes up!)

Here is a pic of my OPK (not as exciting as a BFP, I know! but hey, its exciting for me haha)

https://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4030/wp001208.jpg

well AF arrived 1 hour after I wasted a perfectly good Frer. ordering some amazon cheapies to stop my habit of cb digital OPK and frer tests!

claire- your dh is so cute...POST THAT PIC!

WARNING... TMI POST... So I checked my cervix again this morning and I had brown CM on my finger (I'm guessing old blood from spotting) but it had little clots in it... I'm hoping it's not the start of my AF :( Anyone have implantation bleeding that came out like that after??? Fingers crossed that's what it is... I am now 11dpo and due for AF in 2 days... We have been trying for 5 months and if it doesn't happen soon I will be heartbroken. Have all ready decided to visit the Dr. if I don't get a BFP this time.

ProudArmyWife, when is your birthday? Mine's on Thursday. Don't know if I should test then or wait until the day after. Could be a great gift or a day ruiner depending on that test!

mine is not till Monday the 17th :)
is af due on your birthday or close? i personally wouldnt test unless i was late wouldn't want to ruin such a good day. goodluck to you! hope you get youth bfp

ProudArmyWife, when is your birthday? Mine's on Thursday. Don't know if I should test then or wait until the day after. Could be a great gift or a day ruiner depending on that test!

is af due on your birthday or close? i personally wouldnt test unless i was late wouldn't want to ruin such a good day. goodluck to you! hope you get youth bfp

AF was due yesterday. So by my birthday I'll be 2 days late.
Wishing you lots of luck too xxx

Congrats Claire!! Aaahhh great news!

Oh Tizy :hugs: you never know! Only time will tell. At least you know you Od and your cycles are alright. I still have no clue about mine! Im cd14 today, temp dropped to 35.97 this morning, lowest of the cycle yet. Opk was quite faint yesterday, so im going to do one soon and one later. Its a bummer not knowing my cycles. At least if i knew what they should be like then i would be left hanging! I hope its not another 16 dayer!

This thread seems to have good luck, all these bfps! Hope you ladies are goijg to stick around so u can keep us updated etc! (and also egg us on to get our bfps!)

im just back from toddlers with dd, she has just went down for her nap and oh is visiting his mums, and he will be back soon then is working 8-8 again tonight. So... Another quiet one for me! what are we all up to today? Xx

Thanks MrsMurphy and I agree this does seem to be a lucky thread. Sorry your still struggling to know whats going on with your cycles, i'll be like that again next month when this TWW is over! Think mine are a bit messed up post baby and BC.

Hey girls,

Xxx

Ah try not to feel down, I didnt have many symptoms at that atge, its only really been the last few days, I was starting to feel that something was going on and i said to hubby last nite that i will be suprised if im not but when i did the test this morning i still couldnt believe it, i went into the bedroom and said to hubby 'hello daddy number 4' and he looked so shocked, i showed him the test and he was over the moon, then hes text me when he got to work telling me hes soo happy and wrote on my fb wall that he loves me which he does now and again anyway, were not telling anyone yet but i just wanna tell everyone

Claire thats so nice, lovely to see them excited too isn't it. Keep in touch with us won't you? X

It's not a +ve hpt or even opk but..... my referral letter came through the post today! I am literally so happy I could weep! :dance: only two months to wait till I finally have some answers/help.

Is it acceptable to refuse to leave your consultants office until they prescribe clomid? This is my plan.

Lol LJ, yes I think it is. Glad your on the path to getting the answers you need. Must be very frustrating for you. X

BFN for me today 12 dpo expecting AF to arrive at the weekend, no more testing for me i'm so out this month! At least I get to per on my posh clearblue smiley ov kits this month, woo hoo!

Han, your not out till your out, I'm not putting :af: until she shows! My the way that smiley is meant to mean af isn't coming isn't it?? Do you think I should use :witch: on the first page instead?

Show us that bfp claire!

I know!!!

Just done an opk, its the same as it was a few days ago. Not faint but not really that dark, although it looks like it is possible the darkest Ive had yet. anyway, (TMI ALERT) when I went to the toilet and wiped I noticed alot of cm, so I checked and it is in abundance, sort of eggwhite, a little stretchy. OH is on his way back, so maybe we can get some BD in before dd wakes up from her nap just in case this is leading up to my big O (I wont get my hopes up!)

Here is a pic of my OPK (not as exciting as a BFP, I know! but hey, its exciting for me haha)

https://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4030/wp001208.jpg

Looking good hun, grab the opportunity whilst your LO is in bed...its hard to find the time sometimes when you've got LO's around isn't it.

well AF arrived 1 hour after I wasted a perfectly good Frer. ordering some amazon cheapies to stop my habit of cb digital OPK and frer tests!

claire- your dh is so cute...POST THAT PIC!

Oh Flyons, sorry :witch: got you, big :hug:

WARNING... TMI POST... So I checked my cervix again this morning and I had brown CM on my finger (I'm guessing old blood from spotting) but it had little clots in it... I'm hoping it's not the start of my AF :( Anyone have implantation bleeding that came out like that after??? Fingers crossed that's what it is... I am now 11dpo and due for AF in 2 days... We have been trying for 5 months and if it doesn't happen soon I will be heartbroken. Have all ready decided to visit the Dr. if I don't get a BFP this time.

I'm not sure hun, hope it isn't the start of af but I guess it could be. Could also be implantation as can occur anywhere from 7-12dpo i think. Good luck.

Good luck Proudarmywife.

XX

Well oh got home and we had a little baby dancing... However, he was knackered as hes not slept since before he worked yesterday so we finishwd with me on top! Plus dd woke up literally one minute later so i got to lie on my back for about 2 minutes haha. Oh well, its better than nothing! Checked my opk after i posted that pic ajd it looked even darker! Excited about tonights as i have a feeling it may be darker again, hopefuly!

Well im off to take paige to softplay, get us out for a while. Washings are done and dishes done, so dont need to stress about cleaning up when oh goes to work tonight =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->