:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Thanks all :) Nice to know i got support my emotions have been all over the place! Nurse has advised for us to wait at least 2 cycles to try again... think we will be ready when we are ready!
I see a lot more girlies have had some bfps! Congratulations :)
I will continue and stay on here as i think id go about nutty without talking!
Onwards and upwards ay!!!

I would like to be added please! I am due for my AF on September 14th... If it doesn't show I will be testing on the 15th or 16th!!! I'm going to try to hold out but sometimes impatience overrules!!!

Hello CiarAmystic, welcome to the group! How lovely to have a new member. We're a lovely friendly bunch here.

I'll add you to the front page and feel free to add the group blinkie to your sig if you like.

Hanx

Hi all.

Well i was one of the first to get my bfp here but unfortunately it didnt work out for me. My little seed flew away. Confirmed today as my hcg levels were going down. I will be back here when im ready to try again... My bfp excitement only lasted a few days so im really gutted! Anyhow least i know whats going on and me and my oh can move on. Wishing you all the best ill probs stalk for a few weeks and come back once we are ready! xox

Oh hun I am so sorry :cry:. Come back to us when you are ready. You have a ton of friends here if you ever need someone to talk to. :hugs:

Omg someone stop me, i have the urge to poas but i know theres no point, keep telling myself 'gotta wait till morning, gotta wait till morning'!!!

Oh i hate bloody waiting, im ssooo impatient

hold in there claire!! you can do it :) x

Omg someone stop me, i have the urge to poas but i know theres no point, keep telling myself 'gotta wait till morning, gotta wait till morning'!!!

Good Luck Chick... and wait until tomorrow! :) X

Oops, I went a little crazy on the dust, back there :blush:

LOL!

AF is officially late! I've been having:
Extremely painful stabbing pains in my left bb, once in the right
Thick, creamy CM
Very hungry, all the time
Frequent urination
Being very mean to DH :(
Emotional, cried at the airport because a lady was being horrible to her son

I'm on vacation at the moment so won't test until I go back home. By then I would be 3 days late if AF doesn't show up.

Oooh all sounds like you're heading for a BFP yay!

Good news..... tested 9dpo and got a BFP xxx

Amazing! Congratulations

Hi all.

Well i was one of the first to get my bfp here but unfortunately it didnt work out for me. My little seed flew away. Confirmed today as my hcg levels were going down. I will be back here when im ready to try again... My bfp excitement only lasted a few days so im really gutted! Anyhow least i know whats going on and me and my oh can move on. Wishing you all the best ill probs stalk for a few weeks and come back once we are ready! xox

So sorry Jadey that really is rubbish, sending you big hugs :hugs::hugs:

I would like to be added please! I am due for my AF on September 14th... If it doesn't show I will be testing on the 15th or 16th!!! I'm going to try to hold out but sometimes impatience overrules!!!

Welcome and good luck!

Hi all
Just a quick update, I'm now cd37, no sign of AF and my ticker is getting more and more wrong!
3 BFNs so far and day 6 of continual cramping / sore boobs / sensitive nipples / bloating. Not sure if I'm making it up but also having some waves of mild nausea.
I'll test again at the weekend if AF doesn't show, and it'll be off to the doctors if still a BFN. By the amount of bloating I already look about 5 months pregnant!

Here are my symptoms...

1-6dpo - increased CWCM

7dpo - light bright red spotting after BD with DH, cramps, lower backache, vivid dreams, never ending hunger, CWCM

8dpo - cramps, vivid dreams, craving breaded chicken (which I normally dislike), CWCM, oily face, acne (which I never get)

9dpo - cramps, shaky, dizzy, increased hunger (again craving that stupid chicken), vivid dreams, can't sleep, restless, oily face, acne, nausea

10dpo - (BFN in A.M.) cramps, lower backache, spotting after checking cervix (at first bright red then brown, tugging sensation in lower abdomen, SO TIRED, stuffy nose, still craving chicken (finally broke down and had some kfc)

Does it sound like the baby dust has landed???? I sure hope so!!!

Here are my symptoms...

1-6dpo - increased CWCM

7dpo - light bright red spotting after BD with DH, cramps, lower backache, vivid dreams, never ending hunger, CWCM

8dpo - cramps, vivid dreams, craving breaded chicken (which I normally dislike), CWCM, oily face, acne (which I never get)

9dpo - cramps, shaky, dizzy, increased hunger (again craving that stupid chicken), vivid dreams, can't sleep, restless, oily face, acne, nausea

10dpo - (BFN in A.M.) cramps, lower backache, spotting after checking cervix (at first bright red then brown, tugging sensation in lower abdomen, SO TIRED, stuffy nose, still craving chicken (finally broke down and had some kfc)

Definately!! Sounds promising! Baby dust to you :dust:

Here are my symptoms...

1-6dpo - increased CWCM

10dpo - (BFN in A.M.) cramps, lower backache, spotting after checking cervix (at first bright red then brown, tugging sensation in lower abdomen, SO TIRED, stuffy nose, still craving chicken (finally broke down and had some kfc

Yeah Defo sounds good hun if its unusual for you! I get most of these symptoms in my tww, 7 cycles so far bfn, so I get bad pms symptoms. Fx'd its a bfp for you

Thank baby1wanted! I hope so. Babydust to you :*

I just read that yeast infection is a sign of pregnancy!!
Wow, I've never ever had this many pregnancy symptoms all at once before. Fingers crossed I get that BFD, when I tested at DPO10 I got a BFN.

Thanks all :) Nice to know i got support my emotions have been all over the place! Nurse has advised for us to wait at least 2 cycles to try again... think we will be ready when we are ready!

Sorry to hear your sad news:hugs: I think your right you'll be ready when your ready but please do not worry if you wish to try sooner than 2 cycles time, especially if you were very early?? (not sure how far gone you were?) Everyone is different but after my mc at 10weeks I had to start on the next cycle. Got bfp after 5 cycles anyway! Anyway what i'm saying is what will be will be & your positive attitude is just great!

Lol Claire, hang on in there and get to bed early then it'll be tomorrow sooner!

Hi all
Just a quick update, I'm now cd37, no sign of AF and my ticker is getting more and more wrong!
3 BFNs so far and day 6 of continual cramping / sore boobs / sensitive nipples / bloating. Not sure if I'm making it up but also having some waves of mild nausea.
I'll test again at the weekend if AF doesn't show, and it'll be off to the doctors if still a BFN. By the amount of bloating I already look about 5 months pregnant!

Oooh I really hope the nausea is a sign of some hpt rising, fingers crossed.

Here are my symptoms...

1-6dpo - increased CWCM

Hey those are a good set of symptoms. Sounds like your defo in with a shot!
I'm only 4dpo and not really had any symptoms. Bit of creamy CM tho, that's normal I think isn't it?

Xx

Sorry to hear your sad news:hugs: I think your right you'll be ready when your ready but please do not worry if you wish to try sooner than 2 cycles time, especially if you were very early?? (not sure how far gone you were?) Everyone is different but after my mc at 10weeks I had to start on the next cycle. Got bfp after 5 cycles anyway! Anyway what i'm saying is what will be will be & your positive attitude is just great!

i started bleeding at 4wk 2d so very early.. Ive had my cry and im glad i know now as i was in limbo for 2 days not knowing as ive never had anything like this before! x

Here are my symptoms...

1-6dpo - increased CWCM

Sounds VERY positive chick!! Lets see that bfp!!!
In all my pregnancies ive had stuffy nose and eating loads!! GL!!!

Still waiting to o. I have had lots of fertile cm for the past 3 days, counting today. I could ovulate any day, but it may not happen for another 6-7 days. OPKs still neg, but felt a few left ovary twinges today. We will see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->