:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

I know im now officially in the first trimester but im gonna stay on this thread if thats ok coz i would feel lost without it now i think and im intrigued about other peoples outcomes

BB where are u? uve gone very quiet

AWESOMENESSSSS !! SOOO HAPPY FOR U !!

NOW ur making me want to test .. im soo nervous though .. i will test tomorrow morning or friday morning with a digital

do u guys recommend a digital first or should i get the ones with the lines ??

i heard a digital doesnt pick up quickly hcg .. let me know girls

but af seems to be nooo where in site and last nite we dtd and usually that brings it on quicker like always and woke this morning to nothing

again i usually have a 28 day cycle but last cycle it was 30 days .. what do u guys think i should im sooo nervous .

i wont be on here till later tonite due to working late tonite

NOW ur making me want to test .. im soo nervous though .. i will test tomorrow morning or friday morning with a digital

but af seems to be nooo where in site and last nite we dtd and usually that brings it on quicker like always and woke this morning to nothing

again i usually have a 28 day cycle but last cycle it was 30 days .. what do u guys think i should im sooo nervous .

Hey BB, glad you're ok, yay for :witch: staying away, good news.

Can't wait for you to POAS and I think you should :test: tomorrow!

I'm not sure re: which test to use, see what the other girls say. XX

I know im now officially in the first trimester but im gonna stay on this thread if thats ok coz i would feel lost without it now i think and im intrigued about other peoples outcomes

Yes please stay that would be nice, you can stalk us and join first tri.

Tbh I don't like first tri boards so much, they scared me silly last time I was pregnant due to hearing about all the losses and peeps worrying about losing their bean. I got fully involved from second tri onwards anyway!

Xx

Thank u :flower:

Omg u must test, i wanna know, feel like weve had similar symptoms and at the same stage, was be great if u was up duffed too, i would say use a test with the lines first, 2moz morning is a good time, i will come and check for ur update ;)

Yes please stay that would be nice, you can stalk us and join first tri.

Tbh I don't like first tri boards so much, they scared me silly last time I was pregnant due to hearing about all the losses and peeps worrying about losing their bean. I got fully involved from second tri onwards anyway!

Xx

It sounds weird just saying that im in the first trimester, i dont think ive actually relised whats going on altho one of the first things i said to hubby was 'oh no, now ive gotta give birth again!' thats the one thing that scares me as my 3rd was a horrid birth and ended up a crash c-section, if people wanna know more feel free to ask but i dont wanna freak anyone out thats ttc :wacko:

another thought do i go to the doctor or book straight in with a nurse or midwife? shall i ring my surgery and ask? last time i went to the doc and he didnt really do anything, didnt do test coz he said home ones are reliable enough and just said book in with midwife at ? weeks (cant remember) and that was it, seemed a pointless visit really

ProudArmyWife, when is your birthday? Mine's on Thursday. Don't know if I should test then or wait until the day after. Could be a great gift or a day ruiner depending on that test!

mine is not till Monday the 17th :)
is af due on your birthday or close? i personally wouldnt test unless i was late wouldn't want to ruin such a good day. goodluck to you! hope you get youth bfp

AF was due yesterday. So by my birthday I'll be 2 days late.
Wishing you lots of luck too xxx

oooo sounds positive! go ahead and test on your birthday! what an awesome present that would be:flower:

Heres my bfp, its only light, cant see it aswell in the pic, please say u can all see it coz im now doubting whether there was a line now, im being silly, i cant get my head round it, im still gonna test every day to see it getting darker and book docs/nurse next week

https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/claire_uk22/IMG_0719.jpg

i have a first response digital here with me already.. it says u can test 4 days sooner ... if af doesnt show again today i will test for sure tomorrow

i will go and see about the line one today .. not sure though i may just use the digital one here by first respose... hands shaking as i type this lol

claire do u still feel wet down there ??? like af is supposed to be coming soon ?

i still keep running the bathroom to check ..

i have a first response digital here with me already.. it says u can test 4 days sooner ... if af doesnt show again today i will test for sure tomorrow

i will go and see about the line one today .. not sure though i may just use the digital one here by first respose... hands shaking as i type this lol

claire do u still feel wet down there ??? like af is supposed to be coming soon ?

i still keep running the bathroom to check ..

I was few days ago but not 2day, but the last couple of days ive been getting cramps and just knew there was something happening

use whatever test 2moz, i dont think it will matter, any other symptoms?

Heres my bfp, its only light, cant see it aswell in the pic, please say u can all see it coz im now doubting whether there was a line now, im being silly, i cant get my head round it, im still gonna test every day to see it getting darker and book docs/nurse next week

https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/claire_uk22/IMG_0719.jpg

Congratulations Claire :-D

You can defo see the line hun. Xx

My ticker is wrong now, AF still hasnt shown up. I was originally going to test tomorrow but I think I will wait until the 14th. My temps are on a downward pattern though so AF might be on her way.

Ooh lovely claire!
NDtaber.. You never know, dont count yourself until she shows x

Thats oh left for work and dd just went into bed, so i have the rest of the nigt to myself! I might get a cheeky chinese as a treat! But first... Im off to do another opk.

Doed anyone know how much it affects opk results when you have alot to drink? I havent really had anything but im always worried in case if i have a drink it will make my test less accurate

Thanks xx

I'm having the same thing... They've dropped .2 in the last two days. I'm still about .5 above my cover line but am starting to get nervous. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Ooh lovely claire!
NDtaber.. You never know, dont count yourself until she shows x

Thats oh left for work and dd just went into bed, so i have the rest of the nigt to myself! I might get a cheeky chinese as a treat! But first... Im off to do another opk.

Doed anyone know how much it affects opk results when you have alot to drink? I havent really had anything but im always worried in case if i have a drink it will make my test less accurate

Thanks xx

Hey I think unless your drinking gallons you shouldn't have a problem! I try to reduce intake but not complety & wait for 2 hrs to wee & I've never had a problem picking up a bfp opk if its the right rime. Remember you need to keep well hydrated to make all of that lovely ewcm, ha ha that's the nurse in me talking!

I'm having the same thing... They've dropped .2 in the last two days. I'm still about .5 above my cover line but am starting to get nervous. Fingers crossed for you!!!

I didn't start charting until after O so I don't have a cover line :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->