:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Still waiting to o. I have had lots of fertile cm for the past 3 days, counting today. I could ovulate any day, but it may not happen for another 6-7 days. OPKs still neg, but felt a few left ovary twinges today. We will see...

Good luck on that big O hun

One born every minute twins and triplets show is heartbreaking! I've cried already. X

Claire don't you be watching it with your teary eyes! :p

One born every minute twins and triplets show is heartbreaking! I've cried already. X

Oh tell me about it tiz blubbing central here!

Hi all.

Well i was one of the first to get my bfp here but unfortunately it didnt work out for me. My little seed flew away. Confirmed today as my hcg levels were going down. I will be back here when im ready to try again... My bfp excitement only lasted a few days so im really gutted! Anyhow least i know whats going on and me and my oh can move on. Wishing you all the best ill probs stalk for a few weeks and come back once we are ready! xox

Oh sweetheart :( I am so so sorry! Huge hugs and lots of love

Lisasmith your online - yay!

I'm stuck with my FF thumbnail, I can't get it to display at all. I've even tried putting it in my signature without all the other tickers but I just keeps showing that error message.

Can you help, if I remember you had the same problem.

Thanks x

You need to put the 'bb thumbnail' link in :)

If that does not work then i have NO idea! i had someone else go in and play with the settings on mine to fix it

ive just watched it, was with hubby and altho there was bits that i found hard to watch i didnt actually cry *shock horror* I felt sad with the woman having twins where one died inside her but she had to carry on carrying it, i think i would feel abit uneasy about that but i understand if they delievered the other one may be in danger, very hard situation tho

Im having cramps again 2nite, what is it with the evenings? better get a bfp soon so i can know what it is

ive just watched it, was with hubby and altho there was bits that i found hard to watch i didnt actually cry *shock horror* I felt sad with the woman having twins where one died inside her but she had to carry on carrying it, i think i would feel abit uneasy about that but i understand if they delievered the other one may be in danger, very hard situation tho

Im having cramps again 2nite, what is it with the evenings? better get a bfp soon so i can know what it is
Go pee on something :)

Go pee on something :)

Nooo dont encourage me, i will wait until the morning, besides i dont need one as just been :haha:

Good news..... tested 9dpo and got a BFP xxx

Congrats!!!

Hi all.

Well i was one of the first to get my bfp here but unfortunately it didnt work out for me. My little seed flew away. Confirmed today as my hcg levels were going down. I will be back here when im ready to try again... My bfp excitement only lasted a few days so im really gutted! Anyhow least i know whats going on and me and my oh can move on. Wishing you all the best ill probs stalk for a few weeks and come back once we are ready! xox

I am sorry:hugs:

Congratulations hopeful!

SmallTownGal, I'm excited and scared to test!

Woke up today with a nasty case of thrush! Yuck. I'm so uncomfortable. Oh well, I'd rather have thrush than AF I guess lol.

I have a feeling I'm going to feel the same way, come testing time.

Ack, sorry to hear you've developed thrush! I hope it clears up soon! :hugs:

I just read that yeast infection is a sign of pregnancy!!
Wow, I've never ever had this many pregnancy symptoms all at once before. Fingers crossed I get that BFD, when I tested at DPO10 I got a BFN.

FX'd! If you gotta get thrush, it would be good to get a BFP out of it!

---

FX'd, NDTaber! :dust: I totally understand wanting to wait, although I'm still impressed at the willpower to wait.

---

Welcome, Ciaramystic! :flower:

Your symptoms are hopeful, I think. Good luck! :dust:

---

Omg someone stop me, i have the urge to poas but i know theres no point, keep telling myself 'gotta wait till morning, gotta wait till morning'!!!

Oh i hate bloody waiting, im ssooo impatient

Hang in there Claire! Resist! Resist!

---

Hi all
Just a quick update, I'm now cd37, no sign of AF and my ticker is getting more and more wrong!
3 BFNs so far and day 6 of continual cramping / sore boobs / sensitive nipples / bloating. Not sure if I'm making it up but also having some waves of mild nausea.
I'll test again at the weekend if AF doesn't show, and it'll be off to the doctors if still a BFN. By the amount of bloating I already look about 5 months pregnant!

Hm, maybe you got a bad batch of tests? I hope the doc is able to illuminate the situation and/or I hope you get a BFP on the weekend. :hugs:

---

Hope you O soon, Angel!

---

Hope you get your chart piccy sorted, Tizy. :comp:

---

Well, I got tired and took a nap and had more vivid dreams. I have been having a lot of vivid dreams lately. I'm usually tired after O, but the vivid dreams are new.

Woke up with medium-mild cramps followed by a very sharp pinchy feeling on the right side that then went away. I'm quite sure, now that I think about it, that I've felt the same thing other cycles. I know it's not PCOS, so I think it's just normal for me. Maybe it's fallopian tube contractions or something.

Congrats on your :bfp: Hopeful!

So Sorry to hear about your loss Jadey :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing good.

As for me i'm pretty sure ill be getting my visit from the :witch: within the week. My "symptoms" have subsided for the most part. And i have some tell tale signs that AF is on her way. I'm gonna put the nausea and cramping down to my body readjusting to producing its own hormones. Im weirdly at ease though that AF should be showing up soon. Lets just hope she holds off and comes the day after my birthday as I have horrid cramps with AF and dont want to be crampy and blah on my birthday :haha:

Good luck to all the testeres coming up

ProudArmyWife, when is your birthday? Mine's on Thursday. Don't know if I should test then or wait until the day after. Could be a great gift or a day ruiner depending on that test!

Morning ladies,

oh han :hugs: I've re read through the last few pages of posts, it does sound like you ovulated, fingers crossed for temp rise tomorrow. did you get your LH surge on CD19 or CD20, your chart says CD19 and your pics say CD20? If it is CD20 you would probably ovulate today and expect a temp rise tomorrow. I think. also it looks like you had disrupted sleep on your chart so that could be why your temps are low. my temps rose very slowly, not everyones go straight up. FF didn't even confirm it till 5DPO. also we didn't BD a lot around ovulation because it came out of the blue. the egg can survive for 24-48 hours and sperms can swim fast.

Morning Lj, it seems you were right, my temp went up to 97.74 which is 0.4 more than usual, so i suspect that in my stupidity by not doing any OPks on Wednesday I missed my +Opk and I O'd yesterday. I'm not hopeful of pregnancy at all, as countdowntopregnancy only estimates a 5% chance based on when we BD'd. Thanks for keeping me sane, I just wish I didn't miss the Opks on Wednesday.

quick update before i go to class i woke up 3 times in the middle of the night last night to go pee. and one of those times i couldn't get back to sleep. still having AF like cramps on and off. if im not pregnant i need to figure out why im peeing so such cause its just not normal the amount of trips i make to the bathroom :haha: im really fighting the urge to test because i really have no idea when i O'ed.

Ooooh I think you should test and the increased need to wee is a fab sign hun.

Tizy - so sorry to see you're feeling this way. I agree, have a good cry and let it all out. And I think it's fair for you to sit down at some point (once you're feeling a bit brighter and not too emotional) with OH and have a proper chat about things. If he does want another LO then he needs to remember that he has a part to play too! I did the same with my DH at the start of this cycle as I felt we'd missed out on proper BD time the month before. He was upset to see how upset I was when AF showed (my 2 SILs announced their pregnancies the same week!) so I just gently pointed out that although I would never force him into BDing there were times when it was going to be on the agenda if he wants to get a :bfp:
And he really came through this month, we were both poorly with chest infections but he did his duty when called upon!
Sending you lots and lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
(Won't comment on the OPKs as I've never used them x)

Thanks for the support, yeh I'm gonna find a good time to have a chat with OH. Did you test this morning or hold out???....can't wait to hear.

I wonder if im going thru implantation, cramps on and off all day, really quite noticeable and gravitating to my bak and making me feel abit sicky :/ any ideas girls?

Sounds like it could be Claire, its the right time going by how many days DPO you are - really hope so X

I am thinking about testing at 10 dpo. I know I should wait but I am just itching to test!

Another tester, fingers crossed for you ND, hoping for good news.

hi everyone sorry i've been awol! i've been struggling a bit with whats going on with me, so have stepped back for a few days

Hey Jellybean, are you ok? Where are you at now?

baby1wanted-thank you! currently have the house to myself AF away to work and wont be home until 4am, so i'm just getting snuggled up with my cats :haha: how sad! with a big bag of crisps in my jimjams and a bottle :haha: of rose :)! hope AF stays away for you!
claire- really hope its ib for you! my fingers are crossed for you!

This sounds lovely Nic, we're waiting for a new mattress to arrive next monday...I so can't wait because ours is currently past it! I can see myself spending much more time in bed once it arrives (;-) but I guess that can only be a good thing)

my dh is at the gym.. i refuse to work out until i know if i am preggies or not .. trying noto to stress my body or self out ..

sitting here on the couch and feeling mild cramping and down there constantly feels wet ! i keep checking washroom to see if af has arrived .. but af shouldnt be here until next week sometime ..

ill start testing on friday saturday once af is completely missed if it is ..

praying i get bfp this month ! im 6 or 7 dpo today

hows everyone else doing today ?

Hey hun, don't stress about AF coming ..its early yet, hopfully your body is just adjusting to all the changes that are going on.

Does anybody else just become mostly sad during the TWW? It is such an emotional roller coaster. Ugh.

It is Storked, I become mostly REALLY impatient during the TWW. I'm not going to this time tho as I'm sure I won't be pregnant based on this cycle. Unless I start getting mental symptoms of course.

lol i'm quite good, used to be really bad :(! calmed down abit now

I no lie, went through about 15 tests this cycle :rofl: I won't be so bad this time. 1 pack of opks and a 3 pack of frer. Absolutely no testing until 12 dpo

Hey Lisasmith, I shamefully went through 30 Opks this cycle (which looks to be a 34 day cycle, but its becuase I started testing cycle day 6 as I didn't want to miss the O and wasn't sure when it would come as I'd just stopped bc. Typically I missed it anyway!!! Lol.

Anyone testing the 21st?

Yes after my long cycle (I think im in TWW now) Af will be expected on 21st. Partner up together for the TWW? X

UGH! I just noticed that I was producing EWCM again and I don't know why. AF is suppose to be here on the 12th so I know I'm not ovulating. I was using opk's and I got a + on the 29th. I've had this happen before and the witch got me a few days later. I am so very not happy right now.

Hey ND, our bodies do all sorts of strange things becuase of the changes in the hormone levels, don't worry about it. Fingers crossed for that positive test......

(Computer crashed in the middle of writing this reply, and I had to do a rewrite hours later :comp: )
PS: I think SMEP can be a bit tricky to pull off, even if libidos are high (since you never know when someone will get sick or overworked or something), and I'll consider it a bonus if I can pull it off someday. Tonight, my plans to SMEP BD were foiled by a storm coming in and giving DH and I sinus ick so that we felt like we'd been run over by a truck and then backed over - that's just not conducive for :sex: for either of us, lol (even though my mood was still good and my lady bits still felt primed from hormones, I was still very tired, and with DH the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak). :blush: But doing it every two days in the fertile time is perfectly good coverage, I think, and gives a day of rest and recharge. I'd try that first and see how it goes. My plan is to BD every two from CD8 to 5 days after +OPK (and pull off a proper SMEP if I can as a bonus).

Thanks again SmalltownGal. Yeh I had a little look at SMEP and its very full on and I don't think we'd manage it. Just have to keep trying and hoping my fertile days are at the weekend when I can catch my OH in the morning as he is usually 'in the mood' at this time of day.

Hope everything's going ok for you.

Quick update from me:

So looks like I'm now in the TWW, my temp shot up today so likely O'd yesterday. I'm really just super relieved that I have finally O'd. pregnancy isn't going to be likely as we only BD'd once in the time that they say I could get pregnant. I know its still a chance but I'm defo not getting my hopes up. i'll just be pleased to move on to the next cycle. I'll know more tomorrow after looking at my temp again.

Have a lovely weekend guys Xxx

Think we were posting at the same time hun! My post is just above yours xx

Sure Tizy, let's be tww buddies :thumbup:

Wowsers, omg girls BFP this morning :) still faint but camera picked it up and hubby could see it, im happy but nervous and cant quite believe it, eek

I will upload pic later

Wowsers, omg girls BFP this morning :) still faint but camera picked it up and hubby could see it, im happy but nervous and cant quite believe it, eek

I will upload pic later

Yay congrats! H&H 9 months to you! :happydance:

YAY YAY YAY - Congrats Claire and Hubby!!! Lovely news this morning ;-) XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back