:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

...It's my birthday today and I'm on my flight back to New York at the moment. Still no sign of AF I went to pee right before we boarded and now I'm desperate to go to the bathroom again less than an hour later. I'm also very emotional. Cried at the airport saying good bye to my in-laws. Cried last night when my mother in-law gave me my birthday gift. I'll probably cry when I see DH when I land. If all these symptoms aren't pregnancy symptoms I will be so angry at my body.

Happy B-day, NewlyWedFifi! :happydance: :flower:

I know what you mean about being angry at the bod if the symptoms aren't PG symptoms! I was about to write the same thing about mine for today, lol.

---

On that note, news for me...

I'm having so many high progesterone symptoms (and got a return of the stretchy/heart palpy/dizzy/jelly-leg combo already today) that if I'm not PG I'm gonna wanna kick my CL hard. If AF comes, a picture of the CL is going on my dart board. :gun:

Both my abs and tummy area feel sore now from the stretchy ab crunchy feeling. I read that petite women have more pain even with early PG since there's less room for expansion and the uterus (and round ligaments, IIRC) do start to expand after implantation (maybe even a bit before in prep). If my uterus is expanding for nothing, it's going on the dart board with the CL, this month. :p

Anyone have any tips on how to get relief for burning nips? Should I try lanolin (even though they aren't chapped, just burning)?

Oooh Newlywed how many hours till you test?? Really hope you get good news. Xx

P.S Happy Birthday xxx

LOL, apparently today's new symptom of "Gassy" was too much for the FF thumbnail pic and it stopped showing the stats section. :haha: You can still see all my stats/symptoms if you click the link, though.

NewlyWedFifi, I'm with you - if I don't get bfp after all these symptoms I will cry. :brat:

Happ birthday newlywed! Excited to hear your results! Same with you smalltowngal! you both sound like things are very promising! Maybe 2 more bfps to add to the list?!

Lizziejane,im in the same boat as you. I have no idea whats going on with my body and its so frustrating :( im going to give it a couple more months then go bak to the doctor (that way i will have been off bc for a year). Great news that you have your referral though!

Tizy, im not gona lie... But if i were you i would be testing! Haha, only with ICs though =D when are you planning on testing hun? Time seems to be flying in!

Well my temp is still stupidly low (36.04 today) and opk was negative today, lighter than yesterdays. Blaaaahhhh, if this cycle is the same as last, af will arrive tomorrow. If she does, i will honestly scream! Im only cd16 tomorrow!

Sorry if i dont reply to everyone, still havent figured out multi quote and my memory aint the best =D goijg to do another opk once dd goes to bed (in 10 mins) but im guessing it will be the same as the rest!

Well, I gave in and tested today since this was my original testing date and got another :bfn: I am 15dpo and on cycle day 39. Either I am having a really long cycle or I am going to be one of those ladies who doesn't get her :bfp: until weeks after her missed period. I don't quite know what to think. :shrug:

Thank you so much ladies! :)
It will be 6pm by the time I get home, AF will be 3 days late by then. I think I'll wait until tomorrow 12pm to test (that's the time of day AF usually shows up) and won't pee until that time. I only have one HPT left so don't want to waste it with today's diluted urine.

When are you going to test SmallTownGal? I'm so nervous!

Well, I gave in and tested today since this was my original testing date and got another :bfn: I am 15dpo and on cycle day 39. Either I am having a really long cycle or I am going to be one of those ladies who doesn't get her :bfp: until weeks after her missed period. I don't quite know what to think. :shrug:

When is/was your :witch: due??? Mine (if my normal cycle of 29 days still applies) is due on Saturday... Since I had a :bfn: this morning, I think I'm going to wait until Sunday to :test: as long as :witch: doesn't show her ugly face before then!!!

:dust: TO YOU!!!!

When is/was your :witch: due??? Mine (if my normal cycle of 29 days still applies) is due on Saturday... Since I had a :bfn: this morning, I think I'm going to wait until Sunday to :test: as long as :witch: doesn't show her ugly face before then!!!

AF was due 2 days ago.

AF was due 2 days ago.

I just realized I read that on another thread... Going to keep my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP soon!

FX'd this cycle is at least closer to normal for you MrsMurphy and FX'd O is still just on the way!

How frustrating that you and LJ are having such funky cycles! It's weird how some people go off BC/hormone treatments and get right back to regular and others get the funky cycle blues. It's like a crap shoot with those things. :(

---

Sorry you got a BFN today, NDTaber, and I FX'd you get a BFP soon!

---

Thank you so much ladies! :)
It will be 6pm by the time I get home, AF will be 3 days late by then. I think I'll wait until tomorrow 12pm to test (that's the time of day AF usually shows up) and won't pee until that time. I only have one HPT left so don't want to waste it with today's diluted urine.

When are you going to test SmallTownGal? I'm so nervous!

I'm going to test early this Sat the 15th and if I get a bfn I'll test again in a couple days. Hopefully, if I'm PG, I'll get the BFP soon so I"m not in suspense for too long.

I'm getting nervous too! I really wish I could test today, but I know I need to wait until at least 10dpo.

---

FX'd for you too, Ciaramystic!

---

Well, the new symptoms continue for my poor burning bbs. Today I got some white nipple discharge (when pressed - I check 'em for unusual discharge and lumps every now and then since my mom's a breast cancer survivor) and I usually only get that during my fertile time (like around ovulation) which is totally normal and also normal for PG or PMS. The nipples are definitely darker now, and the areolas have darkened some, as well. And also, the one mole I have on one of them darkened rather noticeably. I was alarmed (my grandpa had skin cancer) so I looked it up and found out that can happen from PG hormones as well (you can even get new moles). I think my other moles have darkened too, but I'm a bit tanned in those areas where they are (like my arms) so I didn't notice so much.

I was finally reduced to putting Neosporin With Pain Relief on my nips, as well. Could not take the burning anymore. I think I'm going to go out right now and look for some Lanolin or something.

I better wind up PG or these burning symptoms are not cool, body! :grr:

Gah, just had to add a new symptom to my chart upon changing my shirt to go out - Stabby Breast Pain.

CL, why do you hate my BBS?! Why must your progesterone be giving them burny/stabby pain?! What did they ever do to you~?! :cry:

Hey all, havnt been on this thread in a bit, but today i took a test like a half hour ago and this is what i got, it was faint right away...... is it bad that its so light when im like 10 or 11 dpo.. this is + right??

Attachments

• IMG_20120913_153335.jpg
    IMG_20120913_153335.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
Jenny that defo looks like a bfp to me!! Congrats hun! And some people dont have any line at all at that stage so you have nothing to worry about there. Was is fmu?
Theres defo a line so i would start getting excited if i were you!

Well this evenings opk was my lightest yet but i dont even care! Im just gona keep bding and temping and hopefully i will O and if i do but af shows, at least i will know roughly when I O so i can use opks at the right time next cycle.

Smalltowngal, i have never had sore bbs lol, even when i was pregnant with dd. My nips did get darker and bbs were veiny! Sooo hope this is all pg signs for u xx

Hey all, havnt been on this thread in a bit, but today i took a test like a half hour ago and this is what i got, it was faint right away...... is it bad that its so light when im like 10 or 11 dpo.. this is + right??

At 11 DPO I got a very faint positive like that too. And that looks like a dollar store test just like the one I used so it is not as sensitive as some other tests. At 12DPO I got a First Response Early Result test and it was much darker--just for reassurance. ANd of course, I took a few more tests the next couple of days which all got darker.

Looks Like you have a BFP!!! Congratulations :happydance:

Ohh i forgot to say, i bought 4 FRERs and 2 Asda hpts today... Heres hoping i get to use them at some point in the near future! Frers are £6 for 2 in asda right now =)

That is spot on for your dpo!! Congrats

Jenny that defo looks like a bfp to me!! Congrats hun! And some people dont have any line at all at that stage so you have nothing to worry about there. Was is fmu?
Theres defo a line so i would start getting excited if i were you!

Well this evenings opk was my lightest yet but i dont even care! Im just gona keep bding and temping and hopefully i will O and if i do but af shows, at least i will know roughly when I O so i can use opks at the right time next cycle.

Smalltowngal, i have never had sore bbs lol, even when i was pregnant with dd. My nips did get darker and bbs were veiny! Sooo hope this is all pg signs for u xx

At 11 DPO I got a very faint positive like that too. And that looks like a dollar store test just like the one I used so it is not as sensitive as some other tests. At 12DPO I got a First Response Early Result test and it was much darker--just for reassurance. ANd of course, I took a few more tests the next couple of days which all got darker.

Looks Like you have a BFP!!! Congratulations :happydance:

OMG cant believe it!! yeah iv never gotten a faint line ever!!! yeah im not sure if im 10 or 11dpo. We have been trying for over 8 months so, so excited and i know the man is. im nervous. well tomorrows should be lil darker right? or should i try tonight late? it was mid afternoon urine so was thinkin would show nothing as i drank alot of water n juice. Thanks all sooo much!! yeah its dollar store test :)

Wish you guys the best of luck too!!!!!!!!, i was starting to think i needed to go to doc.... scared tho since i miscarried at 3 months when i was 20, so 5 years ago

I would test again first thing in the morning! but that is definately a BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->