:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Okay i will for sure!!!!! just amazed right now!!!! Thanks all :)

I agree with the others, it looks like a BFP to me, Jenny! Congratulations!!! :happydance::flower: Many wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Jenny that defo looks like a bfp to me!! Congrats hun! And some people dont have any line at all at that stage so you have nothing to worry about there. Was is fmu?
Theres defo a line so i would start getting excited if i were you!

Well this evenings opk was my lightest yet but i dont even care! Im just gona keep bding and temping and hopefully i will O and if i do but af shows, at least i will know roughly when I O so i can use opks at the right time next cycle.

Smalltowngal, i have never had sore bbs lol, even when i was pregnant with dd. My nips did get darker and bbs were veiny! Sooo hope this is all pg signs for u xx

That's a good attitude to take :thumbup:

Oh, you are lucky to not have ever suffered the sore bbs. No fun. Sore bbs are a regular cycle symptom for me (usually around O time), but the burning is new and I think the stabbing is new too (or so rare I can't remember it).

So far I just have one little spider vein at the bottom of an areola, which is so little I didn't even count it.

My mom said that burning nips were a PG symptom for her, so maybe that symptom just runs in the family (and that's a good sign for me). I can't wait till I can test Sat!

And thank you! :kiss:

Thank you so much all!!!!! sending luck to all of you as well :)

Congrats JennyB!!! Did you do anything differently this cycle?

MrsMurphy, that sounds like a good plan and attitude to have. Hope O comes soon for you!

Smalltown, the burning, stingy bbs sucks. I am having this right now as an O symptom, and my nipples feel bruised when I touch them.

I am starting to suspect I had an anovulatory cycle. :( I hope I am wrong but this cycle just doesn't seem right. I am 3 days past when AF was due and I have no symptoms at all. Hopefully I am just one of those ladies who takes awhile to see that :bfp: lol

Angel> :) as far as difference I pretty much cut out any junk foood, not one fatty thing besides the pita bread I make sandwhiches with ate tons of chicken salads, tons of water no pop. Also used opks for first time. Also worked out everyday with cardio. What I think helped alot was prior to that my man was away at work for 3 weeks almost a month n I know for sure he didnt get any action the whole time since they wrk 16 hrs a day and are rooming in a hotel and anyhow he came home two days before I got my + opk and we did it! Maybe his counts low but we did it for three days straight then after he had to leave again south to the cities I got 2 more days of super dark opks and then 2 more days of regular + opks n we did it again when he got home on the last day. Hes 36 so hes kinda unsure feeling n didnt understand how even a faint poositive is +. I taught him about opks so maybe he thinks there like them lol ha. I text him the test pic n hes happy we just booth dont wanna get our hopes crushed if something happen.

Angel> :) as far as difference I pretty much cut out any junk foood, not one fatty thing besides the pita bread I make sandwhiches with ate tons of chicken salads, tons of water no pop. Also used opks for first time. Also worked out everyday with cardio. What I think helped alot was prior to that my man was away at work for 3 weeks almost a month n I know for sure he didnt get any action the whole time since they wrk 16 hrs a day and are rooming in a hotel and anyhow he came home two days before I got my + opk and we did it! Maybe his counts low but we did it for three days straight then after he had to leave again south to the cities I got 2 more days of super dark opks and then 2 more days of regular + opks n we did it again when he got home on the last day. Hes 36 so hes kinda unsure feeling n didnt understand how even a faint poositive is +. I taught him about opks so maybe he thinks there like them lol ha. I text him the test pic n hes happy we just booth dont wanna get our hopes crushed if something happen.

Aw, that is sweet that he was remembering what you said about opks and didn't think a light line was a true positive. Isn't it nice when you find out they actually WERE listening.

Aw, that is sweet that he was remembering what you said about opks and didn't think a light line was a true positive. Isn't it nice when you find out they actually WERE listening.

haha yeah lol he was like i dunno thats pretty light, i was like hun its not an opk lol. hes still in shock like me. wondering if i should just wait till im 6 weeks for appontment or go in to confirm, doc office said i could do either way

Ohh i forgot to say, i bought 4 FRERs and 2 Asda hpts today... Heres hoping i get to use them at some point in the near future! Frers are £6 for 2 in asda right now =)

Oooh heading to Asda after work!!

Okay i will for sure!!!!! just amazed right now!!!! Thanks all :)

Congrats Jenny!! Have a H&H 9 months! :happydance:

I am starting to suspect I had an anovulatory cycle. :( I hope I am wrong but this cycle just doesn't seem right. I am 3 days past when AF was due and I have no symptoms at all. Hopefully I am just one of those ladies who takes awhile to see that :bfp: lol

NDTaber keeping everything crossed for you, am in the same position!!

Hi all hope you're all well. I 'm still in this horrible limbo!! Now on CD 40 of what was supposed to be a 31 day cycle.... ignore my ticker! Have had 4 BFNs so far but absolutely no sign of AF arriving. And I feel weird, very weird! I am bloated constantly, worse in the evening but throughout the day my tummy is swollen and harder than normal (having to wear loose clothes so people don't notice). Have been constipated since AF due and have had 7 days of cramping right over my womb and even lower down. I've had shooting pains in my breasts and when they're not shooting they feel heavy and my nipples cannot be touched at the moment! Oh and I have loads of white, lotion like CM which has me running to the toilet thinking AF has come. Oh and a weird thing that I'm having sneezing fits everyday? So goodness knows what is happening. When I take a hpt I know it's going to be negative but somehow it's like I don't care.... I know I'm pregnant anyway. I've stopped drinking, I refuse to take any pain killers for the pain (and normally I'd be popping them down with a glass of wine! :rofl:). Most likely it's my desperate self talking me into it but it's a definite feeling!! No choice but to ride it out! Will keep testing every few days and thinking about heading to docs in a week or so.

Have a lovely weekend everyone! :hugs:

Congrats JennyB!!! Did you do anything differently this cycle?

MrsMurphy, that sounds like a good plan and attitude to have. Hope O comes soon for you!

Smalltown, the burning, stingy bbs sucks. I am having this right now as an O symptom, and my nipples feel bruised when I touch them.

Ah, you feel my pain. Bummer you've got them as an O symptom (or anytime, although it's nice to know I'm not alone in 'Breasts on Fire' country).

The Lanolin I bought today worked great to relieve the burning/stingy/itchy nips, so I highly recommend it, if you haven't tried it already. Doesn't stop the nips from feeling bruised, though.

Hi all hope you're all well. I 'm still in this horrible limbo!! Now on CD 40 of what was supposed to be a 31 day cycle.... ignore my ticker! Have had 4 BFNs so far but absolutely no sign of AF arriving. And I feel weird, very weird! I am bloated constantly, worse in the evening but throughout the day my tummy is swollen and harder than normal (having to wear loose clothes so people don't notice). Have been constipated since AF due and have had 7 days of cramping right over my womb and even lower down. I've had shooting pains in my breasts and when they're not shooting they feel heavy and my nipples cannot be touched at the moment! Oh and I have loads of white, lotion like CM which has me running to the toilet thinking AF has come. Oh and a weird thing that I'm having sneezing fits everyday? So goodness knows what is happening. When I take a hpt I know it's going to be negative but somehow it's like I don't care.... I know I'm pregnant anyway. I've stopped drinking, I refuse to take any pain killers for the pain (and normally I'd be popping them down with a glass of wine! :rofl:). Most likely it's my desperate self talking me into it but it's a definite feeling!! No choice but to ride it out! Will keep testing every few days and thinking about heading to docs in a week or so.

Sorry to hear you are still in limbo waiting for that bfp! :hugs2: Could you have a bad batch of HPT's, I wonder? Diluted urine, perhaps? I think I have read of at least one person who never could get a bfp on an HPT but went to the doc and the blood work came back bfp.

Congratulations JennyBLove this is so exciting! I will be onto cycle 8 in a day or two so hoping this is the start of the lucky 8th cycle gang. Enjoy the feeling as it sure is an amazing thing you've achieved x

Sorry to hear you are still in limbo waiting for that bfp! :hugs2: Could you have a bad batch of HPT's, I wonder? Diluted urine, perhaps? I think I have read of at least one person who never could get a bfp on an HPT but went to the doc and the blood work came back bfp.

Thanks hun, I'm off to buy some FRERs after work today as so far only used cheaper ones. Always using FMU when I test. Then I think I'll give it another week and head to the docs to demand a blood test!

It sucks being stuck in limbo! I wish I was having some symptoms like you. Hopefully you will get an answer soon. From the sounds of it, a bfp might be on its way. I just want my period to come so I can try again. I've already made peace with this month not being the one. There is still a part of me hoping to see that :bfp: though lol.

morning ladies :) not been on in a couple of days so had alot to catch up on! jenny congrats on your bfp :)! sorry to those who got AF :( good luck next cycle :)! AF is officially away for me :happydance:

Congrat Jenny!!

Sooooo.... DH made me test when we got home from my birthday dinner. I AM PREGNANT! This was our first month of TTC, I am so happy I don't know what to do with myself lol.

How do I upload a pic from a cell phone????

congrats newlywedfifi :) and i'm not sure how to upload a picture from a phone x

Not sure how many DPO I am but AF was 2 days late and the line was nice and dark even with very diluted urine at 2am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->