:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

your welcome :)! and thank u :) another month another try!

Tizy, I had horrible diarrhoea too last week. Hopefully it's a good sign for both of us!
Congrat Jenny!!

Sooooo.... DH made me test when we got home from my birthday dinner. I AM PREGNANT! This was our first month of TTC, I am so happy I don't know what to do with myself lol.

How do I upload a pic from a cell phone????

Ooooh hopefully this is a good sign then!! AND!!!!!! Massive CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp: Wow you must be over the moon.

Happ birthday newlywed! Excited to hear your results! Same with you smalltowngal! you both sound like things are very promising! Maybe 2 more bfps to add to the list?!

Lizziejane,im in the same boat as you. I have no idea whats going on with my body and its so frustrating :( im going to give it a couple more months then go bak to the doctor (that way i will have been off bc for a year). Great news that you have your referral though!

Tizy, im not gona lie... But if i were you i would be testing! Haha, only with ICs though =D when are you planning on testing hun? Time seems to be flying in!

Well my temp is still stupidly low (36.04 today) and opk was negative today, lighter than yesterdays. Blaaaahhhh, if this cycle is the same as last, af will arrive tomorrow. If she does, i will honestly scream! Im only cd16 tomorrow!

Sorry if i dont reply to everyone, still havent figured out multi quote and my memory aint the best =D goijg to do another opk once dd goes to bed (in 10 mins) but im guessing it will be the same as the rest!

Keep positive MrsMurphy, you can't go wrong carrying on with BDing then even if you do miss the OPK your covered.

Hey all, havnt been on this thread in a bit, but today i took a test like a half hour ago and this is what i got, it was faint right away...... is it bad that its so light when im like 10 or 11 dpo.. this is + right??

Fabulous news!!! Huge congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to you! Lovely May babies. X

Ohh i forgot to say, i bought 4 FRERs and 2 Asda hpts today... Heres hoping i get to use them at some point in the near future! Frers are £6 for 2 in asda right now =)

Thanks I am gonna get some X

I agree with the others, it looks like a BFP to me, Jenny! Congratulations!!! :happydance::flower: Many wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Jenny that defo looks like a bfp to me!! Congrats hun! And some people dont have any line at all at that stage so you have nothing to worry about there. Was is fmu?
Theres defo a line so i would start getting excited if i were you!

Well this evenings opk was my lightest yet but i dont even care! Im just gona keep bding and temping and hopefully i will O and if i do but af shows, at least i will know roughly when I O so i can use opks at the right time next cycle.

Smalltowngal, i have never had sore bbs lol, even when i was pregnant with dd. My nips did get darker and bbs were veiny! Sooo hope this is all pg signs for u xx

That's a good attitude to take :thumbup:

Oh, you are lucky to not have ever suffered the sore bbs. No fun. Sore bbs are a regular cycle symptom for me (usually around O time), but the burning is new and I think the stabbing is new too (or so rare I can't remember it).

So far I just have one little spider vein at the bottom of an areola, which is so little I didn't even count it.

My mom said that burning nips were a PG symptom for her, so maybe that symptom just runs in the family (and that's a good sign for me). I can't wait till I can test Sat!

And thank you! :kiss:

SmalltownGal, I only got sore BB's when I was around 5-7 weeks pregnant last time....god it was horrible. Painful to take your bra off but sore with it on. Luckily it didn't last long.

I am starting to suspect I had an anovulatory cycle. :( I hope I am wrong but this cycle just doesn't seem right. I am 3 days past when AF was due and I have no symptoms at all. Hopefully I am just one of those ladies who takes awhile to see that :bfp: lol

Hey hun, chin up, hope either af arrives to reset your cycle or you get that late bfp. You don't have to have symptoms to have a bfp. X

Baby1wanted, your quote disappeared for some reason but hang on in there, seems like you have an awful lot of pregnancy symptoms, fingers crossed for you. X

morning ladies :) not been on in a couple of days so had alot to catch up on! jenny congrats on your bfp :)! sorry to those who got AF :( good luck next cycle :)! AF is officially away for me :happydance:

Yay for the :witch: going! XX

Well nothing to report here, I'm either 7 or 9dpo and gonna hang on testing until Monday, hopefully the weekend will take my mind off things.

Thats 5 bfps now (1 :angel: which we haven't forgotten about Jadey - hope your doing ok)

Eeeeeeek the odds are starting to stack against the rest of us still to test statistics wise! Think there are 35 or so in the group, and as an average 20% will get a bfp so thats 7 peeps. I know it doesn't always work like that but its a good guide.

Hope all those hanging out the beginning of their cycles are ok. Where is BB? Hope your ok.

Happy FRIDAY guys Xxx

Berlin Betty is MIA too! Hope your ok? X

CONGRATSA NEWLYWED! Thats brilliant news hun =D

Nic, i hope this is your month. Where abouts in scotland are you from? Im in South lanarkshire =)

Ndtaber, sorry your cycle is being a bummer :hugs: hopefully you get an answer soon!

Tizy, i would so test if i was you haha. Good luck for monday though!

Well its cd16 for me and i had a slight temp rise this morning. Its not much higher thanmy other but its the highest yet. Im not convinced i od, as i didnt get a pos opk.. But who knows. I might get lucky. Will see what my temp does tomorrow (probably go back down!)

Here is a link to my chart, what do you ladies think? Is it too small a rise?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m2/index.php#/m2/chart.php

I dont think that link will work! Grr, wish my laptop would stop being crap!

MrsM that link is just taking me to my page, are you sure its right? X

Congrats NewlyWed and Jenny! H&H 9 months to you both :)

It certainly is a lucky thread! LJ xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Here we go :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Here we go :)

I'd say that looks promising. Did you sleep normally last night? If so then that temp is definately higher than average. fingers crossed for another rise tomorrow!

LJ, i slept fine (always do! Lol) although saying that, i was awake for almost 10 minutes around 90mins before i took my temp. I never spoke and made sure to breathe through my nose so i didnt think that would have made much difference. Maybe thats why its a bit higher?

Apparently, if my temp stays at 36.3something then ff will give me crosshairs, but i would need a bigger rise than that to be convinced!

baby making head is now back on :) being relaxed this month :)! so starting my new month with a lovely day out shopping with my mum :)! when i log on tonight i want to see some BFP!! good luck to anyone testing today :) :flower:

Got my AF this morning :'( On to month 6 of TTC... My poor DH is going to be wore out by the time we get a BFP!!!!! I have decided since it didn't happen this month... I am going to go hard at P90X until O time!!!! Hopefully that will keep my mind off of this and on to getting healthier...

Congrat Jenny!!

Sooooo.... DH made me test when we got home from my birthday dinner. I AM PREGNANT! This was our first month of TTC, I am so happy I don't know what to do with myself lol.

How do I upload a pic from a cell phone????

Congrats!! So exciting what an amazing birthday gift!!

As for me i still dont feel confident in this month but i dont really have any syptoms of anything right now. No AF but no :bfp: syptoms either :shrug:
AF is due the 17th or 18th Im mostly likely going to buy a test and test on monday though just to check as we are going out for my birthday dinner monday night and i want to have a drink if im not pregnant.

:dust: to everyone

Mrs Murphy I think that looks good too, just need to wait a couple more days to see if it goes up. I wouldn't say that being awake for a bit will make much difference, as long as you weren't moving about etc. Does this tally with those darkish OPKs you were getting?

Hey Lj. X

Nic18 loving the positive attitude, I'm with ya all the way. X

Ciaramystic, sorry the evil witch got you, next cycle eh.....onwards and upwards to the October testers, if we have another month like this one it won't be long before we've all got our :bfp:

Hey ProudArmyWife, my af isn't due till 21st but we can be testing buddies, along with DCM...as i'm gonna start testing Monday, where I'll be either 10/12dpo. X

Girls I've been trying to write a shopping list and decide what teas we're having for this next week for about 3 hours...I just can't keep my mind on it and would much rather be on here with you! BUT I must go my OH finishes early on a friday so he'll be home in half an hour!

By the way I was thinking I might have a couple of small glasses of wine this eve, thats ok isn't it? I didn't even know I was in my TWW last year and was on holiday and a drank every night, all was ok. Plus I had a couple of odd glasses at special occasions when I was pregnant. Does everyone else give up during the TWW? XXX

MrsM, I am not sure about the effect of 10mins wake time 90mins prior to temping, I've heard it is ok if you keep your mouth closed and stay in bed... I really hope it spikes tomorrow!!

nic :thumbup: for the positivity!!

Ciaramystic :hugs: I'm sorry, I really hope next month is your month. Although I am sure your hubs doesn't mind too much :winkwink:

ProudArmyWife - I've heard that sometimes the TWW can be completely symptomless with a BFP at the end! fingers crossed!

Han - I am all over BnB today, and packing for holiday, work is not going well! I think wine and coffee are ok in the TWW in moderation. Lots of people get pregnant and don't even know about it, so they are drinking and what not.

hey ladies .. so i am in a much better frame of mind than the last two days.. i have accepted that it didnt work last month and now i have to dust myself off and try again ..

my hubby said we are going HAMMM (hard as a motha- watch ur mouth LOL) we are going to try and DTD every other day

I am also going to be getting more ovulation kit thingys.. my husband is not into me doing that anymore but oh well im still doing it and i just wont tell him

i also booked a docs test to make sure i am ok .. because i dtd around my fertile month and the day i got a positive on opk and the day and im not preggies .. im just shocked !

so i am on cd 2 yall

im going to into ordering things that can increase my chances any recommendations ??

for those that got BFP CONGRATS TO U ALL ..can u post how much times u dtd ?

and this month i will try and not focus on it toooo much lol

BLACKBEAUTY-Have you tried taking guaifenesin? Starting CD10 and ending when you get +OPK. I took one dose every morning to help thin cervical mucus to help the swimmers out :)

And one I got my OPK we did it 2x that day only because hubby went out of town. I thought I was out but I got my BFP!

BlackBeauty me and DH DTD every day from CD8 until CD12. I think I even wrote a post about feeling sore, dry and tired from all the BDing. Then we just BD whenever we felt like it. Not that much because I was exhausted and I was certain that I'd caught my egg during the daily BD period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->