:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Thank's lizzyJane. x x x

Nic Your welcome, But No symptom's is actually a good sign. Well A sign of somethink lol. But Like I said I only had bleeding gums with honey and obviously no period and my friend em Had PMS & pregnancy symptom's, Then a couple day's before her AF they stopped. She said I have no symptom's what so ever today I dunno where they went lol. Turned out she was up the duff. lol. x x x

So FX'd and GL this is your BFP cycle. x x x

Ow and If I remember rightly your testing same day as me yer 4/5th. LEt me know what day and if AF is a no show well both test and post pic. :D x x x GLx

Tizy I would say negative. But it aint really light so should'nt be long untill positive. Just remember though not every one get's a full positive OPK. But because you chart you will no for defo when you get confirmed cross hair's. GL x x x

Hi ladies hopw everyone is doing good.

afm DH has stopped being a butt and we actually managed to bd last night :woohoo:
I should be in my fertile period right now not sure when exactly i O but i know it should be soon my CM has picked up.

:dust: to everyone watching for more :BFP:'s

AF decided to creep up on me so now I'm WTT

sorry to hear af got u hun, hopefully a little breal does you good and you can get your bfp when thr time is riht for you x

Tizy, thats looking good! Id say O is definitely on its way! Hopefully your cycle is a bit shirter this time round =) x

AFM, I wondered if anyone could help me identify my cm. I have loads, and it comes out and its stretchy but its perfectly white and theres huge blobs of it (sorry tmi!) its not totally stretchy and clear like ewcm but its not watery and its not creamy. Its like egg white thats been cooked for 30 seconds... Omg i cant believe I just said that :dohh:
Me and OH bd tonight, first time for 4/5 days so hopefully I actually ovulate this month. I will be happy to have a normal ovulatinf cycle and end up with a bfn. At least then ai would kniw my body is working again!

Hey ladies .. update for me .. tested again today with opk and got another positive .. bd again tonite.. it was a very quick bd for dh to just fill me up lol .. orgasmed after to make sure i kept the sperm in.. i find with the pre seed i leak a lot after.. wow! But will bd tomorrow skip a day and then do it again.. im noticing my cm is getting thick and pasty.so i know for sure ovulation will happen either tomorrow or day after .. Sorry forgot to mention the light is fainting out again

So, DH and I have been having sinus ick the past 5 days. Allergies + icky weather = poopy feeling and ick. We finally managed to scratch out some BD, tonight, though (our first this cycle). We felt better after some BD, but still sickly feeling in most of the body (we are similarly effected by the weather and allergies, but I get it worse than DH). My LH levels are on the rise, but no bfp opk, yet.

@ group - Hope everyone who is sickly feels better, and for anyone with sick family, I hope they feel better too! :hugs: Sinus ick, colds and whatnot seem to be hitting so many of us and our families - boo hiss.

Congrats to those who got bfp opks! Good luck BDing! :dust: FX'd for those who haven't got bfp opk yet.

FX'd for :bfp: for those still in the TWW! :dust:

For those having tiffs or not getting along with DH, FX'd for happier times and getting back to even keel! :hugs: Congrats to those who's DH's have stopped being butts :mrgreen:

@ MrsMurphy - Contrats on your OH's new job! :happydance: And boo on those Tesco opk's! Glad you found out they were causing the constant + opks so you could ditch them.
Glad your bloods came back normal :D and I read that LH has to be much higher than FSH for it to be a possible indicator of PCOS, so you are probably ok there (1.6 points of difference is a pretty small difference, I think - that's almost 1:1 and no one is perfectly 1:1, I bet).
Re your CM question: if you aren't having any itching or burning or funky smell, I'd say that the CM is a mix of a lot of creamy CM with some wet CM (the kind that stretches some but not as much as EWCM). I had the same stuff yesterday, and I erred on the side of fertility and called it watery for my chart, since I'm pre-O. Post-O, I'd call it creamy. Tie goes to fertile pre-O, and non-fertile post-O, in my book :p

@ NDTaber - OMG, I'm so happy for you guys that it wasn't cancer!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Hallelujah! :cloud9:

@ BB - Aw, try not to worry about O-ing later than usual, but I know it's hard not to! :hugs: Take comfort that most of the time when O is late, then your AF is usually later/your cycle is usually longer, too (your luteal phase - the time between O and AF, should stay the same, even if you O late, and it's a short luteal phase that's causes problems with implantation and mc, not merely late O, so you are probably going to be fine - it's probably just stress making you O later than usual).

@ Tizy - FF advises to err on the side of fertility and put the most fertile fluid you find. So if you have some EWCM at any point during the day, put E. The only time I did different is after I got my crosshairs (after getting bfp opk) and I got that stretchy snot white CM all the time (I called that creamy). Before I get crosshairs, I call any very stetchy CM "E" whether it is snot white or properly raw egg white colored, to err on the side of caution.
Regarding opk piccy: I'd say it's almost a + opk, but not quite. Probably you'll get + opk soon - FX'd!

@ LJ - Congrats on getting crosshairs! :happydance: FX'd that dpo list shows up on your chart soon (I guess that happens automatically after enough high temps?)

@ JellyBean - OMG, congrats on the :bfp:!!! :happydance: Whooo!

@ Jessica - Congrats on getting officially accepted into IVF trial! :happydance: Yeah, good idea to talk to your fiance before signing the papers, though, just to be safe.

@ Nic - Try not to totally lose hope! Plenty of ladies don't get any symptoms and wind up PG. You never know. Hang in there! :hugs: FX'd!

@ IsaacRalph - Glad all is looking well wrt you fertility check-up, and that the US confirmed O! :happydance:

@ dcm_mw12 - Aw, sorry to hear that AF got you! And after all that waiting/late AF! :hug:

jessica- i am testing the 7th hun!! well that's when AF is due so i will only test if its late :)! good luck to you to hun! hope this is your BFP!! :)

thank u smalltowngal! i have had some pains today and last night, so not sure what to think about it. think its AF starting to creep up on me :( she's due on Sunday! sorry your feeling so crappy hun! feel better soon :)!

Hey girls,

Hope you're all ok....I'm having a bit of a rubbish time because OH and I just going through a rough patch, we just keep getting each other wrong and sniping all the time, as PAW was saying...they're buttheads at times. Its not at all conducive to baby making and I've already written this month off now.

I've sort of told OH that I think we should put our long term plans (baby making) on hold for now...even though its not really what I want. I'm hoping that he'll disagree, when we finally start talking properly, we'll see.

Not sure how our night away on Friday will pan out now either...Happy Birthday me!

I'm still temping and OPKing as I want to see how my cycles progress. AND as it happens, I'm not sure but I think this is a positive OPK....I've never seen one before, as you all know I missed it last month!!

Let me know what you think? Not that it'll change anything :-(

Anyway, i'm going out for a meal with my girlfriends this evening, so that'll cheer me up.

Muchas love Han X

Attachments

• IMG_4238.jpg
    IMG_4238.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6
Tizy Im sorry your DH is being a butt too! Men are so good at picking the worst time for conflict. I hope it pans out for you guys and you don't have to put TTC on hold. I'm still on the fence on the TTC front. We will see how the rest of this cycle goes.

:dust: to everyone and goodluck to all upcoming testers

Hey ladies .. just @ work but wanted to give an update .. so i was able to bd last nite .. i will post bding dates later tonite .. but i got a.positive opk yesterday and the day before .. today no.positive .. line was almost not even there .. shuld i assumed i ovulated yesterday ? Im still going bd tonite just in case ..

Yes, I would assume so. How is your cm? USUALLY you o on the last day of ewcm

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums...89-8B41-2849BFA244B5-884-0000004149D86BE9.jpg

So, If my body cooperates this cycle, I won't be testing until Nov. 6th. I should be getting a +opk around the 24th. Maybe the vitex will be doing it's thing and my cycle will be shorter. Man that would be awesome! :haha:

Congrats LisaSmith!! Beautiful line =D

I didnt take my temp this morning... When i readched under my pillow to get thermometer, i accidentally pushed it down the back of the bed haha!
Still waiting on a + opk, probably wont even get one but ahhhh we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->