:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hey girls got my positive opk today, bding has commenced, Yippee!

Hi ladies, just checking in.
Had a much needed lazy day today :) Spent Weds-Fri doing a course which you got tested on and then 24 hours on call at the hospital Saturday.
Still managed to keep going with the BDing every other day though which I'm quite proud of!
Nothing else to report here, hope everyone's had a good weekend and got some good BDing in if it's your O time!
:hugs:

Hey ladies .. checking in today and cd 18 and still no positive opk... im doing the digital and the line seems to be getting darker .. ugh.. goin to try n enjoy my nite and not worry about this

Is it possible that you missed your surge?
And have you considered charting?

Is it possible that you missed your surge?
And have you considered charting?i

I dont think i missed my surge .. Nor do i think i ovulated as yet because when i ovulate the day after i usually have a thick white pasty discharge and im still getting the fertile cm.. where its egg.white lookin and doesnt break betweeb my fingers ...

this is weird ill keep usin opk n confident ill get
a positive ... well im prayin i do ! Weve been.bding on point this cycle

I had 6 days of fertile cm this month! Must be crazy month lol

Well me and DH aren't getting along right new =/ so probably no bedding going on in our house anytime soon. I Thinking now may not bathe right time so if we don't get a BFP this cycle ill probably start back on the pill maybe another few months.

hope everyone else is doing well :dust: to everyone

Thanks tiz! feeling bit better now & ds is much better too, thankgod! Yeah me & dh watched cabin in the woods last night, completly whacky but quite entertaining! It doesn't deserve the ratings that it has but still worth a watch for the whacky factor & the actor which plays Thor is in it & he's really hot, might get you in the mood, he he!

Lol at the hottie -- well we didn't watch it in the end, I was tired and wanted an early night, no not that sort of early night! Will defo watch soon tho. Yay for the positive OPK, happy BDing. X

Thx nic. Im not to bad thx for asking hun. Busy with honey. She's been so naughty today love her then tryed to fall asleep in her high chair as I was dishing up dinner love her lol. So now im drained and so tired. IM around 8-9-10 DPO and my boobs have become so tender swollen and heavy within the last couple hour's. But that could either. lol. x x x hows you. ?

Good luck Jessica, all your symptoms sounds good, and ahhh bless your LO. X

:happydance:IT'S NOT CANCER!!!!!!!!:wohoo::yipee:

Lonnie and I just got home from the hospital where he had his chest biopsy. They found nothing but unremarkable thymic tissue. First time where the word 'unremarkable' has ever made me so happy. Apparently his thymic tissue was suppressed by his lymphoma sickness (his cancer) so it's been growing back. It showed up as a really bright area on his scans so that is why it worried his doctor. Words can not express the joy I am feeling right now. I am so freaking happy and relieved right now!

One of the best things about this is we can still make babies! Woohoo! lol. I definitely had an anovulatory cycle this month so I don't know when I will be ovulating or testing in October. Just put me down as a question mark :).

Oh my goodness, this is fantastic news, and so happy for you and your family, what a relief that must be. And even better that you can continue baby dancing. just a thought, i wonder if your cycle was a bit off due to the stress of all this. X

Hi ladies, just checking in.
Had a much needed lazy day today :) Spent Weds-Fri doing a course which you got tested on and then 24 hours on call at the hospital Saturday.
Still managed to keep going with the BDing every other day though which I'm quite proud of!
Nothing else to report here, hope everyone's had a good weekend and got some good BDing in if it's your O time!
:hugs:

Hey baby1wantyed, wow you guys are doing super with the BDing. We've been so crap, I'm CD13 and we've not even started since my period finished. I've not really been in the mood -- and we've had a few tiffs so that hasn't helped!

Hey ladies .. checking in today and cd 18 and still no positive opk... im doing the digital and the line seems to be getting darker .. ugh.. goin to try n enjoy my nite and not worry about this

Like LisaSmith said, have you considered charting? Fertility Friend really is excellent. And don't stress, you're body has probably been having cycles like this on and off for a while, but perhaps you've not noticed until you started baby dancing.

I had 6 days of fertile cm this month! Must be crazy month lol

hey LisaSmith, not long till testing, how are you feeling? any symptoms, fingers crossed X

Well me and DH aren't getting along right new =/ so probably no bedding going on in our house anytime soon. I Thinking now may not bathe right time so if we don't get a BFP this cycle ill probably start back on the pill maybe another few months.

hope everyone else is doing well :dust: to everyone

Hey Proudarmywife, sorry you and OH are having a rubbish time, all I know is that things can change quickly so don't rule yourself out too soon. X

HELLO TO EVERYONE ELSE xxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News from me, well Saturday is my birthday and also the start of my fertile period if everything happens like last month. I got really creamy CM today but some of it also have some stretchy EWCM in it, what should I put this as in FF you think? I'm excited about going away on Friday xx

Morning everyone!

Tizy, I must've misread just after my holiday and said happy birthday on the wrong day. Sorry!! Sounds like you have a nice weekend away planned :) hope you have a lovely time!

baby1wanted and IssacRalph - happy BD'ing!!

I have some crosshairs again :dance: but... it isn't the most convincing set of high temperatures unless I had a fallback rise and then an implanation dip... here's hoping they stick around!! I do have sore boobs, nausea and a sensitive nose, which if I am right correlates to some cycles (a long time ago) shortly before AF, so I can presume point to ovulation? Fingers crossed. I finally want to count some DPOs!!!

:dust: LJ xx

ProudArmyWife If I was you hun I would'nt go on the pill or some other sort's of contraception because it can cause PCOS. Did for my little sister and she's only 20. How sad. But FX'd this is your cycle so you dont have to. :D x x x

NDT Congrat's hun on the great news. im over the moon for you and your DH. I bet it was a scary journey hay. But it's great news its not cancer. :D x x x

Nic lol You prob wont believe this but it only took me and my fiance a week and 1 day to concieve honey. She was not planned but very over the moon she came then. :D when we was in my doctor's getting A HPT done my fiance looked down every time she said neg, but when she finally made up her mind and said pos she had a massive smile on his face. :D It was great news but Now 2 year's 7 month's later still no BFP. Dont make sence to me. Thank's hun. My boob's are so tender again today but just hoping it aint AF looking to arrive as my back has been killing me for the past 3 day's. Due AF 4th or 5th so not long now. Would love a summer baby this time around. x x x

BlackBeauty try not to worry so much hun, it wont happen if you aint relaxed. x x x

Morning everyone!

Tizy, I must've misread just after my holiday and said happy birthday on the wrong day. Sorry!! Sounds like you have a nice weekend away planned :) hope you have a lovely time!

baby1wanted and IssacRalph - happy BD'ing!!

I have some crosshairs again :dance: but... it isn't the most convincing set of high temperatures unless I had a fallback rise and then an implanation dip... here's hoping they stick around!! I do have sore boobs, nausea and a sensitive nose, which if I am right correlates to some cycles (a long time ago) shortly before AF, so I can presume point to ovulation? Fingers crossed. I finally want to count some DPOs!!!

:dust: LJ xx

Hey LJ, thats ok re: birthday! Lol. YAY!!!!!! for the crosshairs, I've got everything crossed for you! Really hope O has happened. Have you been BDing? Xxx

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been awol again, my laptop broke but its fixed no.

Anyway, erm I got my BFP today!!!:happydance: I am in total shock!! I hadn't expected this month to work, i'd written it off. But have felt sick the last couple of days, so tested expecting a negative. But nope i'm pregnant :thumbup: due approx 13/6/13 not exactly sure because my cycles are a bit all over the place.

OMG congrats Jellybean!!!!! Great news xxx

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been awol again, my laptop broke but its fixed no.

Anyway, erm I got my BFP today!!!:happydance: I am in total shock!! I hadn't expected this month to work, i'd written it off. But have felt sick the last couple of days, so tested expecting a negative. But nope i'm pregnant :thumbup: due approx 13/6/13 not exactly sure because my cycles are a bit all over the place.

Yay JellyBean- great monday morning news!! :thumbup:

This is FAB news. Our first October :bfp: and its only 1st October!!! Many more to come I hope. Congrats again jellybean.

Plus today my neighbour told me she is pregnant, I'm so excited for her (and a little jel) she has a little boy who is 8 days younger than my boy Roscoe (10 months), It would be just lovely if I was a couple of weeks behind her this time.....oh fingers crossed for an October and birthday :bfp: Xxx

Issacralph, your chart is very neat - do you temp vaginally? Xx

Issacralph, your chart is very neat - do you temp vaginally? Xx

nope never have, just take it at the same time everyday, i have been doing for ages though! Today you would've seen a huge temp rise but I haven't entered it on my chart as I don't think its accurate. Only had my first + opk yesterday an ic but negative digital one,,about 4am today I got my first smiley face opk, the internet cheapies I've found out are more sensitive! anyway last night I never got back to sleep neither did dh, we had txt at 4 to say his brothers wife had started contracting, she's due today, of course too excited to sleep. Also i'm unwell so think this may have altered reading & also we put our super thick winter quilt on yesterday! Anyway we dtd yesterday avo & today avo just hope we've done enough as been really slack this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->