:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Wow Lisasmaith - congratulations hunni XXX

Congrat's hun, but no one was asleep more like busy or not online. x x x

I undersdtand hun, I was not being rude it just kinda sound rude when you said what are you all sleeping. But I know that obviously you wanna scream across the country you got your BFP. :D hope you have a H&H 9 month's. x x x

Yeah, I wasn't being rude at all :) trying my hand at excited humor lol

Yeah, I wasn't being rude at all :) trying my hand at excited humor lol

I totally got it, lol =D

Where are you from? Im on mobile version jus now so it doesnt say where everyone is from. Bet youre really excited =D

Morning Ladies,

How is everyone?

Tizy, your opk from yesterday looks good, will you upload your one from today? I hope O is just around the corner for you! I am sorry about your OH :( :hugs: I really hope that it doesn't spoil your bday and that having a proper chat will get your both on the same page.

Smalltowngal - I'm sorry you are sick! You know what the cure for a headache is though.... BD'ing ;) Hope your +ve opk arrives today.

NDtaber - very happy that you are back to TTC! I really hope this is your BFP cycle!

LisaSmith - H&H 9 months to you!

MrsM - really hope that +ve opk arrives soon :hugs:

BB - are you in the TWW now then? When is your test date?

Nic - how have you not tested yet?!? What DPO are you?

Had a bit of a surprise yesterday with a very very faint, very thin line on a hpt. I thought it was a defect so I tried to feel if there was a ridge and it disappeared... :shrug: this morning BFN so it was probably my baby brain imagining things! On the positive side my temps have improved and my crosshairs are still here :dance: I'm 9dpo today and will test again on sunday at 12dpo.

So now I feel like I can finally FINALLY symptom spot so I am going to just because I can :) sore boobs, nausea and sometimes sickness, sore back, fatigue (this is killing me) and increased appetite. In summary impending AF, a miracle bean or my ridiculous baby brain is making me into a greedy lazy person :haha:

:dust: to everyone, hurry up sunday!!! LJ xxx

Congratulations to the BFP's so far :)

I tested this morning and BFN so im out.
Just gotta wait for AF so i can start trying again

Good luck everyone
xx

Lisasmith- Congrats!!! How exciting!

:hugs: Mrs Kboy! You never know- maybe she won't show.

Well, I don't know whats going on with my cycle this month. I had ewcm on CD 8-9, but high soft cervix and O pains on CD 18, (no noticable ewcm?). No OPKs since I was on vacation this month. We dtd pretty much every other day using preseed, so hopefully covered there. So I think I'll wait until Monday to test as thats when my predictor says AF is due. So far only symptom is nausea yesterday morning and today following breakfast. Oh the lovely TWW!

:dust:

Congrats on the new bfps!!!
9dpo here today. Dont feel anything to be honest lol Not getting my hopes up!
Not been on much due to packing for the house move! x

Thank you, everyone! Flyons good luck honey.

I really appreciate all the well wishes :cloud9:

Sorry I have been a little mia lately, I will do a proper catch up tonight or tomorrow. Want to congratulate any bfps I have missed and send apologies to anyone who got the witch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->