:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Congratulations jelly bean! Wonderful news!

Tizy - if O did happen, we BD'ed a lot the days before when we were on holiday but missed ovulation day... I told hubs if I did ovulate then clearly we need a destress holiday every month :winkwink:

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been awol again, my laptop broke but its fixed no.

Anyway, erm I got my BFP today!!!:happydance: I am in total shock!! I hadn't expected this month to work, i'd written it off. But have felt sick the last couple of days, so tested expecting a negative. But nope i'm pregnant :thumbup: due approx 13/6/13 not exactly sure because my cycles are a bit all over the place.

Yay great news! Hope you have a H&H 9 months! :happydance:

Cd 19 update for the ladies ..

Hooray finally got a positive on opk ! !
Not sure why such a delay but i got it !

The.line is superrr dark darker than the.control line

soo question i.got the positive at 300 pm
can i bd.at 9pm and still be able to catch the egg ??

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been awol again, my laptop broke but its fixed no.

Anyway, erm I got my BFP today!!!:happydance: I am in total shock!! I hadn't expected this month to work, i'd written it off. But have felt sick the last couple of days, so tested expecting a negative. But nope i'm pregnant :thumbup: due approx 13/6/13 not exactly sure because my cycles are a bit all over the place.

Wow.awesome news hun H&H 9 mths !

Cd 19 update for the ladies ..

Hooray finally got a positive on opk ! !
Not sure why such a delay but i got it !

The.line is superrr dark darker than the.control line

soo question i.got the positive at 300 pm
can i bd.at 9pm and still be able to catch the egg ??

Yeah girl- go get that eggy. pretty sure ovulation takes place 24-36 hours after your positive. so go get him tonight and tomorrow night :)

LOL for.the last few days ive been feeling extra horny.. last nite at like 5am i woke up my husband abd bd .. Hes like hun im not sure whats gotten into u but i love it.. lol.. everytime i see him i feel like attackin him lol.. i pray af stays farrrr away from me this month! But hubby goes he wants to head to the gym today .. i told him Hell No we have to catch that egg LOL and i said the next few days u better put the gym on hold lool .. i bought sexy outfits to get him in the mood .. yay ! .. wow happy opk finally gave me a positive .. goin to test when i get home to make sure i see a smiley face still

:happydance:IT'S NOT CANCER!!!!!!!!:wohoo::yipee:

Lonnie and I just got home from the hospital where he had his chest biopsy. They found nothing but unremarkable thymic tissue. First time where the word 'unremarkable' has ever made me so happy. Apparently his thymic tissue was suppressed by his lymphoma sickness (his cancer) so it's been growing back. It showed up as a really bright area on his scans so that is why it worried his doctor. Words can not express the joy I am feeling right now. I am so freaking happy and relieved right now!

One of the best things about this is we can still make babies! Woohoo! lol. I definitely had an anovulatory cycle this month so I don't know when I will be ovulating or testing in October. Just put me down as a question mark :).

Oh my goodness, this is fantastic news, and so happy for you and your family, what a relief that must be. And even better that you can continue baby dancing. just a thought, i wonder if your cycle was a bit off due to the stress of all this. X

I definitely think it didn't help but I was already really far into my cycle when all this started. I actually just got break through bleeding so I hope I am back on track. I started taking vitex in hope it can help regulate my. My Doctor told me I should go see a gyno when I can but we are out insurance for a few months.

Lisasmith are you not POAS yet??? ;-) X

Congrat's jellybean H&H 9 month's. x x x

Yay for Positive OPK BlackBeauty. x x x

Well got a phone call at 9:20am and iv defo been accepted for 3 free cycle's of IVF/or untill I get pregnant. There going to send out the paper work to be signed and sent back. But I think before I do that me and my fiance should talk about it. x x x

PMS & PREGNANCY SYMPTOM'S... LOOK IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SYMPTOM'S... LOOK IN GENERAL... WELL TRUE...

https://www.mypregnancybaby.com/pms-or-pregnancy/

Ok so I posted this link which has some of the most common symptom's of pregnancy and pms but as I knew most are very simular to each other.

It tell's you what symptom's can be either pms or pregnancy and there are many that mean both.

I can say in my journey of TTC this is so true. Iv had all these symptom's and AF arrive. When I was pregnant I had none in the first month apart from bleeding gum's when brushing and of course missed period.

Please look if you dont understand symptom's and what lead to what. Iv alway's said symptom's dont mean crap and it's true because there aint many symptom's that mean yep your pregnant. Even a missed period dont mean your pregnant. I missed a period for several week's before and every HPT I took was a BFN. Then my AF finally arrived week's later.

Hope this help's anyone who symptom spot's. Never get your hope's high over a symptom. I did it for nearly 2 year's now for the last several month's I dont bother. It's just to confusing. Of course thing's like sore boob's back ache and other's are very obvious to feel but most of the time they was prob just in my head. lol that sounds sad but it's true. x x x

thanks jessica!

AF due on sunday.. no symptoms of being PG. so i'm positive she is going to show :(!

OH away in a mood with me because i put his golf trousers in the wash after.. HE TOLD ME TO! then when he asked where they were i said 'in the wash you told me to' he was convinced he never! but he did or i obv would not of done it! so he's now away to the gym in a massive mood. i could kill him!

Hey Ladies .. update for this morning .. i got to bd last night but it was such a struggle getting DH to do it .. so i gave in and told him its THE time ! He s like "on my time inly " wow so frustrating dealing with him sometumes ... hopefully ill get him to bd tonite .. ugh .. waiting for that white pasty cm to confirn that i ovulated .. going to keep testing and bding until the test goes back to negative ..

ps i used pre seed last nite and kept my bum on a pilliow for most of the night ..

jessica - fantastic news about the IVF!
nic - stay positive hun, some people have no symptoms and then a BFP!
BB - GL pouncing on your hubs tonight!!

Congrats Jellybean!! Fantastic news hun =D xx

Nic, dont give up yet! You never know! Ive still got my fingers crossed for u!

BB, dont give him a choice! Haha. I wish my OH would sometimes not be in the mood. All he thinks about is sex grr.

AFM, im cd12 today, temps are still almost a straight line! Opks are negative but the line is looking ever so familiar, just hoping it gets darkee and doesnt stay the same forever like itndid the last time!

A but off topic, but who else loves the smell of fried onions?! YUM!

Half the line seems very dark in 'real life' but the other half isn't and its not as fat at the control line. But I also have EWCM.

Its only CD14 and last month I didn't O till CD21!!! Arghhhh Advice please X

Attachments

• IMG_4231.jpg
    IMG_4231.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
A but off topic, but who else loves the smell of fried onions?! YUM!

Mmmm me! And garlic.

Half the line seems very dark in 'real life' but the other half isn't and its not as fat at the control line. But I also have EWCM.

I think you are getting close- not quite yet!

Almost hun try tonight again & first thing in the morn I expect it to be positive very soon, I use these tests! I would Defo start bding though Xx good luck, I ovulated yesterday, had ultrasound today which confirmed it too. We'll be close cycle buddies! I would say your cycle is settling down now from being in pill. Ps ultrasound was apart of my fertility work up & all is looking good, just need to do 21 day progesterone check now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->