:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Kind.of.confused y im feeling pains in left hand side .. it kind of feels weord

Yep i think this is deffo a bfp last one at the bottom seems darker and i held my pee for a few hours. Eekkk lets hope this bean sticks!!!

Wow awesome newsss .. TIZY HOW MUCH BFP ARE WE AT FOR THIS MONTH ? this is awesome .. wowzers .. jadey congrats hun .. its a good.thing i guess u started trying right away !

Well i didnt use any opks or anything just had regular sex... we just said what will be will be!
Will be testing each morning to check to see if the lines are getting darker though :) x

Congratulations Jadey! We can be bump buddies <3

Nic, sorry about af honey xxx

Congrats on the bfp jadey! fxd for a sticky bean :)

sorry the :witch: got you nic :hugs:

afm dh and i have bed basically every other night since af left so we will see no opks anything just going with the flow so we will see
goodluck everyone

Well, I am waiting for the witch to go away. I want to start temping for this month. I decided to temp vaginally since I always sleep with my mouth wide open. I can't breath through my nose when I lay down. I think I'll get more accurate temps this way. I hope this next month goes by quick!

Hey ladies .. i think its safe to.say im in the 2ww .. i sealed.the.deal with bding.today .. having cramps.on and off and got.some white pasty.discharge .. not as.a.lot.as.other.months but kno i ovulated when my cm turns thats way ...

Yep im deffo pregnant again. Done another test this morning and its darker!!!
Hpefully things are progressing the way they should!
Over the moon as its my sons 4th birthday today so nice finding out for sure im pregnant :-D xxx

Show me! Oh, I'm so happy for you! Happy 4th birthday to your son. It's exactly one month until my sons 4th birthday

Hi everyone, ive been abit of a lurker, been so busy

Noticed a couple of bfps, congrats

Hope everyone is well

Show me! Oh, I'm so happy for you! Happy 4th birthday to your son. It's exactly one month until my sons 4th birthday

Thanks hun we had a fab day at the zoo! Heres the tests... bottom one is todays 11dpo! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20121006_171933-1.jpg
    20121006_171933-1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 5
Congrat's hun, Hope you have a H&H 9 month's. x x x

Is any one using a clearblue fertility monitor and If so how long???

Or has anyone used a clearblue fertility monitor and got pregnant an how long did it take???

x x x

Morning Ladies,

How is everyone?

Tizy, your opk from yesterday looks good, will you upload your one from today? I hope O is just around the corner for you! I am sorry about your OH :( :hugs: I really hope that it doesn't spoil your bday and that having a proper chat will get your both on the same page.

Smalltowngal - I'm sorry you are sick! You know what the cure for a headache is though.... BD'ing ;) Hope your +ve opk arrives today.

NDtaber - very happy that you are back to TTC! I really hope this is your BFP cycle!

LisaSmith - H&H 9 months to you!

MrsM - really hope that +ve opk arrives soon :hugs:

BB - are you in the TWW now then? When is your test date?

Nic - how have you not tested yet?!? What DPO are you?

Had a bit of a surprise yesterday with a very very faint, very thin line on a hpt. I thought it was a defect so I tried to feel if there was a ridge and it disappeared... :shrug: this morning BFN so it was probably my baby brain imagining things! On the positive side my temps have improved and my crosshairs are still here :dance: I'm 9dpo today and will test again on sunday at 12dpo.

So now I feel like I can finally FINALLY symptom spot so I am going to just because I can :) sore boobs, nausea and sometimes sickness, sore back, fatigue (this is killing me) and increased appetite. In summary impending AF, a miracle bean or my ridiculous baby brain is making me into a greedy lazy person :haha:

:dust: to everyone, hurry up sunday!!! LJ xxx

Hey LJ, so glad to hear something is finally happening for you, you've had a long wait. Good luck. For me, that was my posituve Opk as the ine i did the bext day was defo negative, nearly didnt see a line. Which means according to the last two cycles I most probably only get a positive Opk on the day I ovulate!! Bit annoying but I feel like I am reading the Opks better now Xx

Girls i think ive just got a bfp after my chemical last month.
Wtf did i test i told myself that i wouldnt until i was late. Im so worried :'(

Massive congratulations Jadey, I'm so happy this happened for you after the diappointment you must have felt last month. Congrats again xx

Jadey, I definitely see it!! I really hope this is your bfp! Its looking very good though!

Jessica, when are u testing!? Hope you get your bfp too! We have already got a good bit for Paiges christmas lol. Im all excited about it too =D her bday is 21st January so we have to as much as possible before xmas.

Im still waiting on my positive opk. Yesyerday afternoon was my darkest yet, but who knows if it will ever be positive! My chart is the most boring chart Ive ever seen!

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068

Hey Mrs M, lol about your chart - it does look very 'consistent' which I'm sure isn't a bad thing and means you must be temping well. Hope for your positive Opk soon. xx

congrats lisasmith! :)

AF showed this morning, 2days early.. which has not happened in a long time.
so i should be testing november 2nd or 4th x

Hey Nic, sorry AF got you hun. I'll be right with you for November - it will be our month!! Xx

Yep i think this is deffo a bfp last one at the bottom seems darker and i held my pee for a few hours. Eekkk lets hope this bean sticks!!!

Wow awesome newsss .. TIZY HOW MUCH BFP ARE WE AT FOR THIS MONTH ? this is awesome .. wowzers .. jadey congrats hun .. its a good.thing i guess u started trying right away !

Hey BB well done on your BDing! Looks like you have everything covered. We have 3 BFP's so far and Statistically we will see 4.6 bpf's with 23 testers. With all the BFP's over the last two months I think I need to start recruiting for the baby dancers! Good luck. Xx

afm dh and i have bed basically every other night since af left so we will see no opks anything just going with the flow so we will see
goodluck everyone

Good luck PAW - xx

Well, I am waiting for the witch to go away. I want to start temping for this month. I decided to temp vaginally since I always sleep with my mouth wide open. I can't breath through my nose when I lay down. I think I'll get more accurate temps this way. I hope this next month goes by quick!

Hey ND, I'll be with you for November, good luck xx

Hope everyone else is well. XxX

-----------------

News from me .... Well after the awful week we had, I had a great birthday and much fun on our weekend away. Well as it happens all my plans for this month messed up, I was expecting to O the same time as last cycle, CD 19-21, but as it happened O came CD15! Looks like my cycles are regulating following birth control, but because of OH being ill this week and all our falling out there was no BDing at all! So I'm out this time. But considering the cocktails that we're drunk on Friday night it's a good thing! I would have been in the TWW and not been able to go out with friends as planned.

OH and I have had a big chat and we're going all out in November, not doing anything radical, just carry on temping and OPKs and BD regularly but especially during fertile week. .....I'm excited for November - really hoping it will be my month.

Morning Ladies,

How is everyone?

Tizy, your opk from yesterday looks good, will you upload your one from today? I hope O is just around the corner for you! I am sorry about your OH :( :hugs: I really hope that it doesn't spoil your bday and that having a proper chat will get your both on the same page.

Smalltowngal - I'm sorry you are sick! You know what the cure for a headache is though.... BD'ing ;) Hope your +ve opk arrives today.

NDtaber - very happy that you are back to TTC! I really hope this is your BFP cycle!

LisaSmith - H&H 9 months to you!

MrsM - really hope that +ve opk arrives soon :hugs:

BB - are you in the TWW now then? When is your test date?

Nic - how have you not tested yet?!? What DPO are you?

Had a bit of a surprise yesterday with a very very faint, very thin line on a hpt. I thought it was a defect so I tried to feel if there was a ridge and it disappeared... :shrug: this morning BFN so it was probably my baby brain imagining things! On the positive side my temps have improved and my crosshairs are still here :dance: I'm 9dpo today and will test again on sunday at 12dpo.

So now I feel like I can finally FINALLY symptom spot so I am going to just because I can :) sore boobs, nausea and sometimes sickness, sore back, fatigue (this is killing me) and increased appetite. In summary impending AF, a miracle bean or my ridiculous baby brain is making me into a greedy lazy person :haha:

:dust: to everyone, hurry up sunday!!! LJ xxx

Hey LJ, so glad to hear something is finally happening for you, you've had a long wait. Good luck. For me, that was my posituve Opk as the ine i did the bext day was defo negative, nearly didnt see a line. Which means according to the last two cycles I most probably only get a positive Opk on the day I ovulate!! Bit annoying but I feel like I am reading the Opks better now Xx

Girls i think ive just got a bfp after my chemical last month.
Wtf did i test i told myself that i wouldnt until i was late. Im so worried :'(

Massive congratulations Jadey, I'm so happy this happened for you after the diappointment you must have felt last month. Congrats again xx

Jadey, I definitely see it!! I really hope this is your bfp! Its looking very good though!

Jessica, when are u testing!? Hope you get your bfp too! We have already got a good bit for Paiges christmas lol. Im all excited about it too =D her bday is 21st January so we have to as much as possible before xmas.

Im still waiting on my positive opk. Yesyerday afternoon was my darkest yet, but who knows if it will ever be positive! My chart is the most boring chart Ive ever seen!

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068

Hey Mrs M, lol about your chart - it does look very 'consistent' which I'm sure isn't a bad thing and means you must be temping well. Hope for your positive Opk soon. xx

congrats lisasmith! :)

AF showed this morning, 2days early.. which has not happened in a long time.
so i should be testing november 2nd or 4th x

Hey Nic, sorry AF got you hun. I'll be right with you for November - it will be our month!! Xx

Hey BB well done on your BDing! Looks like you have everything covered. We have 3 BFP's so far and Statistically we will see 4.6 bpf's with 23 testers. With all the BFP's over the last two months I think I need to start recruiting for the baby dancers! Good luck. Xx

goodluck everyone

Good luck PAW - xx

Hey ND, I'll be with you for November, good luck xx

Hope everyone else is well. XxX

-----------------

News from me .... Well after the awful week we had, I had a great birthday and much fun on our weekend away. Well as it happens all my plans for this month messed up, I was expecting to O the same time as last cycle, CD 19-21, but as it happened O came CD15! Looks like my cycles are regulating following birth control, but because of OH being ill this week and all our falling out there was no BDing at all! So I'm out this time. But considering the cocktails that we're drunk on Friday night it's a good thing! I would have been in the TWW and not been able to go out with friends as planned.

OH and I have had a big chat and we're going all out in November, not doing anything radical, just carry on temping and OPKs and BD regularly but especially during fertile week. .....I'm excited for November - really hoping it will be my month.

Hey hun hope you had a great bday, quick reply busy at work, looking at your chart it doesn't look like you have ovulated yet,I would still count yourself in & check opk to be sure Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->