:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

thanks hun :) yeah after i go to doctors tomorrow morning i will let you know how i get on. first time i have had one. and it was on the day i Ov :\ bit worried.

1 more week til I test :) Only symptom is that my boobs seem to be a little more full! Fingers crossed.

:flower:

Hello girls lovely to have you here on this thread.

IsaacRalf - Hello Hannah, hope you're well, yay for faint lines! This is the first time I've used Opk's so after testing from CD5 with no lines I was happy to see one! How are you finding things as you've been ttc number 2 for a while haven't you? Good luck.

Mummy2jj - Hello, not too long till your testing time, are you managing not to symptom spot too much? Good luck

Claire1978 - Hello, you're around the same point in your cycle to me. Number 4!! Wow you'll certainly have ya hands full but it must be lovely to have a large family. Good luck.

Berlin Betty - I'll put you down for 10th September ish, if you need me to change it thats no problem.

Newlywedfifi - Hello, another lady who has a special date around testing time, lets hope all these anniversaries and birthdays bring lots of :dust:. Good luck

Curvesasb - Welcome, which fertility calc do you use? I got recommended a good one called My Days but I also use Fertility Friend. Good luck.

Blackbeauty - Hello, I'm new to OPK's too. I started testing from cycle day 5 after my period (as i didn't want to miss it and its my first month after bc) and I've had nothing until yesterday when I got a VERY faint line. Ive been trying different times of day but yesterdays was at 2pm so I think I'll stick to that (that's the recommended time when the body synthesizes the mos LH anyway) I've not used the CB test but I believe it only shows a smiley face when you get a positive, so if you're nearing O and a faint line is showing would you know about it? At that point you could test a few times a day to make sure you don't miss it. If no luck this month I would get some cheapie OPk's and then you can use those leading up to it but check with the CB when you think it might be about to happen? I might be completely wrong on how the CB ones work tho so don't quote me! I'm not sure about the discharge, could it just be from sex? disturbing things? Fingers crossed for a positive O, think there are a few of use Oing this week. Good luck hun.

Jellybean - hiya chick, you're symptoms sound really hopeful, i believe the going to the loo more frequently is a great sign!!! Fingers crossed.

Lizziejane - thanks for responding about the OPK and BDing, bloody hell you two have been good doing it everyday - no wonder your DH is knackered! Lol. We're gonna try to do it as much as possible this week!

Anyway, I'm due to do another OPK at 2pm today so I'll let you know what happens later.

Hope I've not missed anybody, I'll update the list now :)

Good luck and :dust: :dust: :dust: to ALL Really hope this is a successful month!!

Han Xxx

Hey han, this is such a great thread! Yeah it has taken quite long so far this is 7th month we're on now! It took about 5 months with ds. I'm 34 and dh is 35 but we have both had tests & are apparently all fine & my blood tests last week we're good so have plenty of healthy eggys left. Our timing with bding is spot on everymonth, I know as I use opk & temp my bbt. Oh well i'm sure it will happen soon, stark white opk today but urine was a bit diluted. Starting feeling a bit achy in that area so hopefully with ovulate later this week?? You opk darker today??

Hey Han, I'm the same age - 34 and partner 36. From what I've read, even if you time everything right with ovulation and BDing there's still only a 15% chance of pregnancy in our age bracket, so on average it will take 9 months for us so nothing to worry about. I was lucky last year and we got pregnant very first try after birth control.

I did my Opk today same time as usual but this time no faint line at all!! Now I'm wondering if I imagined yesterday's. Have you had experience of this? Like you say urine could be diluted etc. We BD'ed this morning anyway and I might catch him again tonight or may wait till tomorrow! Lol it's our 'busy' week this week ideally with an O on Friday. I guess if I missed seeing the dark lines on Opk it doesn't matter as we are BDing anyway. I'll know if my temp goes up too.

Hope your O comes on time too. Fingers crossed. Xx

Hey Han, I'm the same age - 34 and partner 36. From what I've read, even if you time everything right with ovulation and BDing there's still only a 15% chance of pregnancy in our age bracket, so on average it will take 9 months for us so nothing to worry about. I was lucky last year and we got pregnant very first try after birth control.

I did my Opk today same time as usual but this time no faint line at all!! Now I'm wondering if I imagined yesterday's. Have you had experience of this? Like you say urine could be diluted etc. We BD'ed this morning anyway and I might catch him again tonight or may wait till tomorrow! Lol it's our 'busy' week this week ideally with an O on Friday. I guess if I missed seeing the dark lines on Opk it doesn't matter as we are BDing anyway. I'll know if my temp goes up too.

Hope your O comes on time too. Fingers crossed. Xx

Hey han,
Yeah I have read that it takes on average 9 months but you still get an element of worry if its taking longer than expected! You were so lucky last year, first try excellent! Hopefully it will quick again this time as the months just drag when your after your bfp & keep getting bfn after bfn! Anyway yes have defo had experience of opk line being faint one day & nothing the next. Its just because the Lh in your system can alter slightly day to day giving a different result! Think my +opk is a little longer away yet! You sound like your very busy with the bding, we try every other day! Due to BD tonight but don't think we will, very tired! Anyway good luck with all the bding & opk. We should be in the tww together, excellent x

Oh Tizy I have the worst luck with OPKs! I have to avoid them for my sanity...though is there any way to detect ovulation that won't make you crazy? :)

I stocked up on preseed and soft cups! I am not messing around this cycle- I am ready to be knocked up already :D

My dh is called mark too han! Omg are you my twin or something?? He he!

Lol really Han!!! That's mental ;-) thanks for the advice. No tbh we haven't been busy at all with the BD, this morning was the first time in a while!! Haha. My O should be Friday so FF is telling me to get busy from tomorrow but thought I'd add an extra day in for good measure.

Nic18 hope the doc sorts things out hun, sounds a bit painful, sure antibiotics will help tho.

Robinson I'm so excited for you lot in the tww! Not long at all. I will always give in and test early but that's just me - stupid!! Lol

Storked I've read lots of good stuff about Preseed, hope it works and I'm liking your enthusiasm. I'm not having much luck with the Opk's but I said to myself I'll try them for a cycle and see if it helps - if not I might not use them next time (hoping there won't be a next time)

Cycle day 11 tomorrow.....oh gosh getting to this O is going soooooo slow!! But I'll bet the TWW is slower still!

Hope everyone else is ok to, no one has heard from Thisisme have they?? Ffighterswife will be testing tomoz I think...anyone else? Country momma maybe ? Xxx

Hey Ladies!

Tizy, I think I'm in the same position as you... waiting for the dang OPK to smile at me. CD 12 here, and while we had a fun and busy weekend, I was hoping to see the + already as I have shorter cycles. Perhaps the CB digi is teaching me something about my body already? :shrug:Predicted O on my MYDays app is Wed, we'll see! Still using SMEP and preseed here. FX to all!

Nic18 - Yes I have had a few of them before. Is there something you were needing to know?

yeah hun, well i think its a UTI, not got doctors until tomorrow morning. started 3days ago, where it was just a burning sensation, i was peein all the time and i have a sore tummy, today every time i go to pee and wipe theres a tiny bit of blood, is this normal when you have a UTI?

That is normal when you have a bad uti. Get some antibiotics sweetie

well I posted I was 9dpo yesterday.. Unfortunately so weird thing. I got my AF today. I dont understand!! My luteal phase was only 9 days so I dont know what to do. sad!

well I posted I was 9dpo yesterday.. Unfortunately so weird thing. I got my AF today. I dont understand!! My luteal phase was only 9 days so I dont know what to do. sad!

I'm sorry! Better luck next month xx

Hey alllllll !! :) Cycle day 15 for me... as well im waiting for my + OPK!! excited to see it since its my first cycle using them. Been tryn to concieve or should i say ntnp, however have been just doing it as much as possible for last 3-4 mos. However my man now works wayyyy out of town for weeks on end so this mo he will be here when i should ovulate in a few days. and im temping...but they looked down the other day but no + opk. My cycles are like 32-35 days long so not sure when i do yet. Good luck all..

and uti's are reallllly bad, i know that feeling and its really really bad to let it go for any extra days. i did that the first time i got one and ended up getting a kidney infection since it travels down to them. which leads to scaring :/. The pain is horrible however iv managed to not have one for few years now. good luck hope u feel better.

also i have a question ladies, if i get a + opk does that mean i'm going to ovulate or i am at that moment? mine today was not as dark as test line but faint but darker then days before.

Hey alllllll !! :) Cycle day 15 for me... as well im waiting for my + OPK!! excited to see it since its my first cycle using them. Been tryn to concieve or should i say ntnp, however have been just doing it as much as possible for last 3-4 mos. However my man now works wayyyy out of town for weeks on end so this mo he will be here when i should ovulate in a few days. and im temping...but they looked down the other day but no + opk. My cycles are like 32-35 days long so not sure when i do yet. Good luck all..

and uti's are reallllly bad, i know that feeling and its really really bad to let it go for any extra days. i did that the first time i got one and ended up getting a kidney infection since it travels down to them. which leads to scaring :/. The pain is horrible however iv managed to not have one for few years now. good luck hope u feel better.

also i have a question ladies, if i get a + opk does that mean i'm going to ovulate or i am at that moment? mine today was not as dark as test line but faint but darker then days before.
The positive opk means ovulation will happen in the next 12-24 hours :)

hey JennyBLove! I am cycle 13 and still waiting for my positive on the opk .. I have a strong feeling I will get mine this week .. I better because I am running out of opk testing strips.. have to re up this weekend if i still dont get mine.. please keep me posted .. how long was ur cycle last month ?? mine was a 30 day cycle so im assuming i have a late ovulation .. happy that im not alone on this waiting process for a positive .. i was starting to feel weird because most ladies are getting theirs fairly early .. well keep me posted as soon as u get that positive good luck ! hopefully i will get my spouse to BD with me tonite lol feeling extra frisky tonite

hey JennyBLove! I am cycle 13 and still waiting for my positive on the opk .. I have a strong feeling I will get mine this week .. I better because I am running out of opk testing strips.. have to re up this weekend if i still dont get mine.. please keep me posted .. how long was ur cycle last month ?? mine was a 30 day cycle so im assuming i have a late ovulation .. happy that im not alone on this waiting process for a positive .. i was starting to feel weird because most ladies are getting theirs fairly early .. well keep me posted as soon as u get that positive good luck ! hopefully i will get my spouse to BD with me tonite lol feeling extra frisky tonite

Heyyy :) yeah i hate waiting but either way my guy wont be home for few days lol hes teasing me saying it may be earlier but maybe not till friday :/. so hopefully i dont till then. I feel i will too! yeah i only have enough opk till about wednesday so will be going back out to grab. Last mo my cycle was 32 days so im thinkin im a late O'er too. yeah i think the only reason they do is cuz thier af is like 28 days or whatever, but i guess everyones different. Keep me posted too :) as will i. im about to take another opk in few hours. yeah i heard that if they do it themselves lol or with us like 4-5 days before the lil babies are more mobile and healthy. Me too wish he wasnt so far lol. But make sure we do it on the O day and the following days, f doing it everyother day, plus my guy just wont have that lol. :) good luck to us all

I'm also on cycle day 13! Last month was a 26 day cycle, and the one before was 30. Me thinks I'm ovulating tomorrow. Hard to say when my cycle switches every month. Aw well, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->