:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

I am new here and have been TTC for 6 months. The big O should be here any day and I am will be testing Sept. 13th. I am super hoping to see that :bfp:!

Good luck everyone and :dust: to you all!

I am new here and have been TTC for 6 months. The big O should be here any day and I am will be testing Sept. 13th. I am super hoping to see that :bfp:!

Good luck everyone and :dust: to you all!

Welcome :) good luck, I hope it's your month :babydust:

Cd15 today for me. Didnt take my temp this morning. Im choked with the cold and my head is pounding and i woke up feeling poo so I didnt bother!
Hoping i will see a positive opk soon! They are getting darker so hoping its not too long to wait!
I havent felt this ill in a long time :( really hope im better by the time i get my positive!

Cd15 today for me. Didnt take my temp this morning. Im choked with the cold and my head is pounding and i woke up feeling poo so I didnt bother!
Hoping i will see a positive opk soon! They are getting darker so hoping its not too long to wait!
I havent felt this ill in a long time :( really hope im better by the time i get my positive!

Get better love

How is everyone today?

Flyons - I did my OPK first thing today with FMU - but no change there is no line at all!! Can't believe I'm on cycle day 11 and I've not had any sort of a line maybe at best a very faint one! Lol. Good luck with yours.

LisaSmith - How was your temp this morning? did you get a dip? and rise?

Curvesasb - Oh no! How strange that she came so early, sorry hun. On a positive note at least you can get on for the next cycle sooner.

JennyBLove - Hello and welcome, yeh a + OPK means you will ovulate soon 12-24hours. I'll add you to the list, what is your testing date?

Blackbeauty - Don't worry hun, I'm on cycle day 11 and no O either. Feeling frisky surely thats a good sign?? Let nature run its course etc etc.

BerlinBetty - how was your temp? do you think you ovulated? Good luck.

NDTaber9211 - Welcome and good luck to you, I'll add you to the testing list for 13th september.

MrsMurphy2be - Oh poor you hun, you sound absolutely full of it, let me know if you get your O, we're in the same boat. Get well soon (QUICKLY!) lol.

Ok so quick update here, no +Opk today but I did it with FMU which I kn ow you're not meant to, just read about someone else using it and getting a positive! Haha! I'm not hooked on this POAS thing --- honest! On a better note today I have EWCM!! Only a bit but thats a good sign isn't it. Only problem is tonight is the only night this week when my OH is busy! Typical...not due to O till friday so fingers crossed we don't miss it! Its quite hard to schedule sex with a 9 month old, for example mornings are out of the question as he's up at 6am! Anyway I'm sure we'll work it out. It was bank holiday yesterday so I let me OH have a lie in and when Roscoe went down for his nap I snuck back to bed and we managed a quickie...it all helps :p

:dust: to you all. X

How is everyone today?

Flyons - I did my OPK first thing today with FMU - but no change there is no line at all!! Can't believe I'm on cycle day 11 and I've not had any sort of a line maybe at best a very faint one! Lol. Good luck with yours.

LisaSmith - How was your temp this morning? did you get a dip? and rise?

Curvesasb - Oh no! How strange that she came so early, sorry hun. On a positive note at least you can get on for the next cycle sooner.

JennyBLove - Hello and welcome, yeh a + OPK means you will ovulate soon 12-24hours. I'll add you to the list, what is your testing date?

Blackbeauty - Don't worry hun, I'm on cycle day 11 and no O either. Feeling frisky surely thats a good sign?? Let nature run its course etc etc.

BerlinBetty - how was your temp? do you think you ovulated? Good luck.

NDTaber9211 - Welcome and good luck to you, I'll add you to the testing list for 13th september.

MrsMurphy2be - Oh poor you hun, you sound absolutely full of it, let me know if you get your O, we're in the same boat. Get well soon (QUICKLY!) lol.

Ok so quick update here, no +Opk today but I did it with FMU which I kn ow you're not meant to, just read about someone else using it and getting a positive! Haha! I'm not hooked on this POAS thing --- honest! On a better note today I have EWCM!! Only a bit but thats a good sign isn't it. Only problem is tonight is the only night this week when my OH is busy! Typical...not due to O till friday so fingers crossed we don't miss it! Its quite hard to schedule sex with a 9 month old, for example mornings are out of the question as he's up at 6am! Anyway I'm sure we'll work it out. It was bank holiday yesterday so I let me OH have a lie in and when Roscoe went down for his nap I snuck back to bed and we managed a quickie...it all helps :p

:dust: to you all. X

You might have missed your surge babe! Just bd as much as you can while your cm screams fertility ;) I had a rise today so I have everything crossed for a dip tomorrow when I'll be 7 dpo. I have promising symptoms so I have everything crossed

Quick questions - advice needed...

I've moved the Pregnancy Testing Dates list to page 1 now for easy reference and I won't carry on updating the one on page 3.

I was going to mark :bfn: or :bfp: or :af::witch: once people have updated the thread. Is everyone ok with this? I don't want people to think its insensitive etc....

The other thing I was thinking is to add onto the bottom of the list a new list for those who are out this month but will have an idea when testing for October....mainly so we can keep up the good vibes and chat here where we've made friends. Good idea?

For example Curvesasb - you would be first on the list for October...

Anyway just some ideas to keep the thread going. Xxx

Sounds good thanks!

I thought I'd update, as I've just been lurking and reading, "trying" not to get hopes up - but you all know what that actually means. :winkwink:

Now this is only our 2nd month ttc, so I'm still getting my head around what could be a symptom. I've not been on b/c for a long time, so have a pretty good idea of my cycle. Last month (first month ttc) I had the most ridiculous PMS symptoms - bbs way more sore than normal and for a whole week before AF - normally only a few days and has gone off before AF arrives. And then I'd had weird nausea, - one night it woke me up, I was actually sick and I had to lay flat on the bathroom floor or I thought I would pass out :sick: - I rarely get sick and couldn't think of anything I'd eaten to cause it! Does anyone think that the actual process of TTC actually does things to your physiology? even if it never results in a :BFP:

This month, in contrast, the bbs have been a little sore but more like a normal month, and barely any other symptoms. I think I felt the OV pain on the left on the 16th (my guess at when I O'd) and then at about 6 and 7 dpo I had a stitch like pain on the right side - it came and went through the day. Today I've had a throbbing on the left, but now I think it was just windy-ness :blush:!

Since starting to TTC my CM has completely vanished - is this normal? Its normally not a problem for me - think I must be allergic to my DH's LO's! I'll be getting some preseed or equivalent from the pharmacy for next month I think. Anyone else find that this happened?

So the wait is on for Friday/Saturday for AF, usually clockwork so I'll let you know! Its a really stressy month with work so I'm not convinced myself. There's always next time! Good luck everyone!

Sounds good thanks!

Last month (first month ttc) I had the most ridiculous PMS symptoms - bbs way more sore than normal and for a whole week before AF - normally only a few days and has gone off before AF arrives. And then I'd had weird nausea, - one night it woke me up, I was actually sick and I had to lay flat on the bathroom floor or I thought I would pass out :sick: - I rarely get sick and couldn't think of anything I'd eaten to cause it! Does anyone think that the actual process of TTC actually does things to your physiology? even if it never results in a :BFP:

Since starting to TTC my CM has completely vanished - is this normal? Its normally not a problem for me - think I must be allergic to my DH's LO's! I'll be getting some preseed or equivalent from the pharmacy for next month I think. Anyone else find that this happened?

So the wait is on for Friday/Saturday for AF, usually clockwork so I'll let you know! Its a really stressy month with work so I'm not convinced myself. There's always next time! Good luck everyone!

Hey Sunflower, I believe from what I've read the nausea could have been attributed to the progesterone spike in your system, would it have been around the time of a possible implantation? If so thats when your body will get a surge in progesterone, which can make you feel queezy. I experienced this once too and thats what I got told it could have been. Re: the CM i'm not sure about that, sorry I can't help. Good luck for testing, oh my you're doing well to hold off! I'm a POAS addict I think - haha. X

thats a great idea tizy.. Then we can still use the thread after aug/sept =D

I just took an opk, using 9.30am urine. Line is darker than yesterdays so fingers crossed it keeps getting darker!

Edited to add... Cervix is super high and cm is getting a little stretchy (tmi!) *gets a little excited*

Oh poor you LisaSmith :sick: :sick: :sick:

Oh thats great MrsMurphy - How many CD are you again? I hope I see some soon too.

Ok another idea then, shall I rename the thread? If so what?? Ideas please...Xx

Hey Sunflower, I believe from what I've read the nausea could have been attributed to the progesterone spike in your system, would it have been around the time of a possible implantation? If so thats when your body will get a surge in progesterone, which can make you feel queezy. I experienced this once too and thats what I got told it could have been. Re: the CM i'm not sure about that, sorry I can't help. Good luck for testing, oh my you're doing well to hold off! I'm a POAS addict I think - haha. X

Yep, that's what I thought but then I got AF last month - so maybe just unlucky. Its bad when we're happy to be nauseus cos its a sign! Good luck Lisa - hope it wasn't my TMI that caused the retching!

As I'm new to it all, I've never POAS - hoping to wait til I'm a few days late one of these months! I figure my body will tell me when its ready anyway. That's not to say I'm not waiting excitedly to hear that one of you guys will get an early BFP from impatience!

***********ALERT***********

Lol - Girls it looks like we've been moved to TTC Groups and Discussions, not sure why, I didn't ask them to. Hope you'll all find us here.

Go to Trying to Conceive and we're just a bit further down the page.

Now we really will have to have a name change, once everyone knows where we are. If you see anyone from the group in other threads maybe mention it to them.

Thanks X

Im cd15 tizy. I od cd16 when i conceived dd. Will probably do an opk at 1ish then again at 7ish i think.

Total addict,me!

why not 'tizy's testing calendar' there is alot of other testing calendars out there so this way we know its you that started it :)? just a suggestion

Lol Nic18 - Tizy's Testing Calander!!

Hmmmm not sure maybe something more related to all of us as a group rather than just me! ....:)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->