:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

yeah after i posted i thought, 'oh people might think its just her testing calendar!' xx

sounds like some good idea's for this thread have been bouncing around.

also, I reckon I've been having ovulation symptoms but sadly no actual ovulation, so my test date will definately need to be changed. just waiting for a +ve opk or :witch:.

:dust: to all :)

I love that this thread covers all time zones! Just getting moving in NYC. Tizy- love the idea of keeping the thread going past Sept, as this is a great place to vent, empathize and encourage. Thanks for all the work your are putting in, and thanks for all the feedback ladies!

CD 13, - OPK, but cervix getting higher, and watery CM. FX! Continuing with DTD every other night, waiting for the + OPK. tic toc.

Have a great day!

Love this thread too Defo keep it going girls! I just had some full ferning on my saliva microscope, opk still -ve but Defo a line there! hopefully will ovulate in few days time. Anybody else opking today,,any luck? X

Quick questions - advice needed...

I've moved the Pregnancy Testing Dates list to page 1 now for easy reference and I won't carry on updating the one on page 3.

I was going to mark :bfn: or :bfp: or :af::witch: once people have updated the thread. Is everyone ok with this? I don't want people to think its insensitive etc....

The other thing I was thinking is to add onto the bottom of the list a new list for those who are out this month but will have an idea when testing for October....mainly so we can keep up the good vibes and chat here where we've made friends. Good idea?

For example Curvesasb - you would be first on the list for October...

Anyway just some ideas to keep the thread going. Xxx

Great idea Tizy, be good to keep the thread going :thumbup:
I'm getting very impatient in my 2WW and trying not to symptom spot though I've noticed today I've got loads of CM (sorry if TMI!) which I think I read somewhere is a good sign, guss we just have to wait and see!
Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

I used my OPK today and it was positive! DH and I are going to be doing the BD for the next few days. :blush: There seems to be an absence of EWCM so I bought some preseed to try. I hope that stuff works. Anyone else use preseed??

Good luck everyone! :dust:

Exciting stuff...

LizzieJane, Flyons and IssacRalph and me patiently (ish) waiting for our +Opks...tehe

Baby1wanted - hang on in there...not long till testing.

NDTaber - Yay for +Opk thats great, fingers crossed for you hun.

I was thinking of a name for our thread....what about:

The Baby Dancers?

I was thinking of putting something in front like...Positive Baby Dancers or Global Baby Dancers (to show that we're all from different places) but then maybe it sounds better as it is. What do you think??

Not doing anymore Opk today, I'll wait until 2pm tomoz but I've had more EWCM today.

Han Xxx

Hi, I'm totally new here and this looked like a good thread to start in since I'm due to O any day now and will be testing in Sept. :hi:

This is my first time TTC and I'm on C#1 of trying.

I just got the all clear from my gyno at my preconception checkup yesterday and I'm hoping that it won't take long to have a BFP and sticky bean. I'm 34 and DH and I are approaching our 5th anniversary, so we figured it was time to TTC. I'm a chart addict (I temp, OPK, check CM and CP - prepare for TMI, lol) and I just recently (3 weeks ago) came off 6 months of hormone replacement therapy because some of my hormones had gotten on the low end of normal after an illness (very bad stomach virus) and the symptoms were making it hard for me to get anything done and get back up to good health. Now I'm back in good health and, as a bonus, the vulvular vestibulitis I had is cured (it's a miracle! - the docs didn't expect that to happen)!

I'm on CD 11, my CP is high and I've got loads of EWCM, so I'm hoping that my OPK is + tonight.

We'll be trying the SMEP method, as I've heard good things about it.

Baby dust to all!
:dust:

Tizy that sounds good to me :thumbup:

welcome to the group smalltowngal:flower:

Lisasmith - sorry your feeling sick, but sounds like a good sign:thumbup:

I'm still being & feeling sick, also I keep getting a weird stretching/tugging pain. This is the longest week of my life waiting to test

How is everyone today?

Flyons - I did my OPK first thing today with FMU - but no change there is no line at all!! Can't believe I'm on cycle day 11 and I've not had any sort of a line maybe at best a very faint one! Lol. Good luck with yours.

LisaSmith - How was your temp this morning? did you get a dip? and rise?

Curvesasb - Oh no! How strange that she came so early, sorry hun. On a positive note at least you can get on for the next cycle sooner.

JennyBLove - Hello and welcome, yeh a + OPK means you will ovulate soon 12-24hours. I'll add you to the list, what is your testing date?

Blackbeauty - Don't worry hun, I'm on cycle day 11 and no O either. Feeling frisky surely thats a good sign?? Let nature run its course etc etc.

BerlinBetty - how was your temp? do you think you ovulated? Good luck.

NDTaber9211 - Welcome and good luck to you, I'll add you to the testing list for 13th september.

MrsMurphy2be - Oh poor you hun, you sound absolutely full of it, let me know if you get your O, we're in the same boat. Get well soon (QUICKLY!) lol.

Ok so quick update here, no +Opk today but I did it with FMU which I kn ow you're not meant to, just read about someone else using it and getting a positive! Haha! I'm not hooked on this POAS thing --- honest! On a better note today I have EWCM!! Only a bit but thats a good sign isn't it. Only problem is tonight is the only night this week when my OH is busy! Typical...not due to O till friday so fingers crossed we don't miss it! Its quite hard to schedule sex with a 9 month old, for example mornings are out of the question as he's up at 6am! Anyway I'm sure we'll work it out. It was bank holiday yesterday so I let me OH have a lie in and when Roscoe went down for his nap I snuck back to bed and we managed a quickie...it all helps :p

:dust: to you all. X

My temp shot up today, so I'm taking that as a good sign! Got my fingers crossed. I've been crampy yesterday and today.

(1)https://img41.glitterfy.com/12241/glitterfy2144151727B81.gif

(2)https://img41.glitterfy.com/12241/glitterfy2142354161B81.gif

(3)https://img41.glitterfy.com/12241/glitterfy2144727109B81.gif

(4)https://img41.glitterfy.com/12241/glitterfy2152158234B81.gif

Claire I'm bored as you can tell!

My OH is busy tonight, Roscoes in bed and holly's having a shower, there's nothing on the tele so thought I'd try make a signature for our group.

Which one do you like? I can change colors, text and wording round if needs be. I'm not sure about the name now! Haha

P.s I should be Baby Dancing but I'm all alone :-( That's probably what everyone else is up to! X

I like the first one with the stork but only coz i like the teal green, i think the middle one is cute too, see what others think, i cant wait to add it onto my profile

im not dtd tonite, did last nite so scheduled in for tomoz :winkwink:

it is very quiet on here this evening tho

Oooh welcome SmallTownGal, what's your expected testing date hunni? Sounds like you've had a hard time of things following that virus...was it something dangerous? Anyway glad to hear everything is back in working order!

It's a lovely group and glad you could join us x

I like the first one with the stork but only coz i like the teal green, i think the middle one is cute too, see what others think, i cant wait to add it onto my profile

im not dtd tonite, did last nite so scheduled in for tomoz :winkwink:

it is very quiet on here this evening tho

I like that one too and if I make it slightly smaller it will fit well with the other tickers. It is quiet on here, we BD'd yesterday morning but really should tonight as I have EWCM but still no +Opk - I know you said to be cautious about them! So far I've not had much luck.

What are you up to tonight then? Are all the kiddies in bed? X

yep all mine in bed, my youngest is asleep, older 2 watching tv in bed, sleeptime soon tho, hubby was out fishing with his mate but hes just got in

yeah smaller ticker would be great

Ok I've added another signature so there are four to chose from.

I think I'm liking the last one now.

Anyways, off for a shower now as did a big workout earlier. Laters x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"