:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hello lovely ladies how are you all? Hope you've all had a good weekend?
Been away from here for a few days - been mad busy at work, need a good night's :sleep: tonight but oncall at the hospital so we'll see...

Jadey - congrats, over the moon for you!! :happydance::happydance:

So sorry to everyone who got AF, sending you big hugs :hugs:

Tizy - you'd be so proud of me, BDing every other day through the month so far and loving it! Seriously, it's working well, am really enjoying myself (and hink DH is too!) :winkwink: and have no idea where I am in my cycle in terms of O so no 2WW stress as I won't know when I'm in it!

:dust: to everyone :)

Hello lovely ladies how are you all? Hope you've all had a good weekend?
Been away from here for a few days - been mad busy at work, need a good night's :sleep: tonight but oncall at the hospital so we'll see...

Jadey - congrats, over the moon for you!! :happydance::happydance:

So sorry to everyone who got AF, sending you big hugs :hugs:

Tizy - you'd be so proud of me, BDing every other day through the month so far and loving it! Seriously, it's working well, am really enjoying myself (and hink DH is too!) :winkwink: and have no idea where I am in my cycle in terms of O so no 2WW stress as I won't know when I'm in it!

:dust: to everyone :)

That's awesome :) so glad you're enjoying yourself :hugs:

Thanks Lisa - the way I see it if AF comes we've still had lots of fun and if it is our month then we'll always have happy memories of the month we conceived :)
How r u feeling? :hugs:

That's so true! I'm feeling ok so far. Some nausea, headaches and constipation. Boobs are swollen but nothing to complain about, yet

Ugh, sinus ick has been continuing to hit me and DH hard. We didn't get any more BDing in (it's hard to BD when you can't breathe good - stupid allergies), and now my temps have rose and FF is giving me crosshairs, so chances are low for PG this month. :nope: I wish I had pushed to BD on cd15 when I had an almost pos opk (that was prob actually pos and I thought was a bfp till I double checked it with a digi and digi came up neg). Perhaps my urine was a bit dilute that day and it didn't allow the digi to read pos. I've heard for some people that they get not quite pos opk and actually do ovulate that day (again, prob due to dilute urine) so I might count what looks like a bfp to me on the IC as a possible +, to be safe rather than sorry, from now on.

Ugh, I feel like poop, utter poop. :sick:

At least I am in with some kind of chance this month, even though it's small (BD'd on O-3, just barely giving me a chance - glad we at least BD'd that day so I'm not totally out this month). But I'm feeling out, lol. We'll see.

@ Tizy - Glad to hear things have improved on the OH front and there's forward movement! :D And glad you had a happy B-day - Happy belated Birthday! :flower: Sorry to hear you are out this month from lack of BD, though. :hugs: The exact same thing happened to both of us with getting that earlier than expected O on cd15 - we are having really in sync cycles, lol!

@ Lisasmith - Congrats on the :bfp:! :happydance: Woot! H & H 9 Mos.! :flower:

@ BB - great coverage! FX'd for BFP :dust:

@ Jessica - Well wishes carrying on with the fertility monitor and whatnot! I hope you get your BFP really soon! :dust:

@ Nic - Sorry about :witch: getting you :hugs:

@ Jadey - Congrats on the :bfp:! :happydance: Wow, so soon after!!! And sounds like a sticky bean - H & H 9 Mos.! :flower:

Dust to everyone! :dust: Hope I didn't miss replying to someone - I'm feeling really pooptacular this morning.

Smalltowngal, you arent out yet! Hopefully you will be worrying over nothing and you will get your BFP this month :)

Tizy, lovely to hear you had a nice birthday! And that things are going good with OH :) theres nothing worse than being in a mood with your partner! (I know, I do it all the time haha!)

LisaSmith, your picture is lovely! Look at that dark line! How are you feeling hun, has it sank in yet?

BB, can wait for you to test! You definitely have it all covered so my fingers are crossed for you hun

AFM, Im cd18 today, and I had a temp spike yesterday morning on CD17. It wasnt a huge one, but my highest of the cycle, and this morning was my second highest of the cycle. If my temp stays up at 36.25 (ish) FF will give me crosshairs and it will show that I od on cd16. (it showed I Od on cd15 last cycle).
Do you think its possible that I have ovulated this cycle and last, and just didnt get a positive opk? I gues I will see what happens with my temps over the next few days. If I did O last cycle, it means my leutal phase was only 7 days, eek!

Actually, my CM has been very creamy yesterday and today, and every day before that since I finished AF, it has been a mix of creamy/wet/ewcm, so maybe I did O and that is why my cm is super creamy (sorry, tmi!)

A question about temping, I woke up this morning at 3am (DD woke me up) and I never took my temp. I went straight back to sleep after 2 minutes (I did get up and put her back in bed) I then woke at 4.20am (usually take temp at 430) as dd was crying again. I tok temp before I got up though, although my thermometer went flying off the bed so I had to lean over and pick it up first haha! My temp was 36.15, is this accurate or would it probably be higher/lower if I had slept soundly until I took my temp?
ANyway, I hope my temp stays up at around 36.25+ but who knows!

Cant wait for more ladies to start testing!! Hope we are all well xx

Smalltowngal, you arent out yet! Hopefully you will be worrying over nothing and you will get your BFP this month :)

AFM, Im cd18 today, and I had a temp spike yesterday morning on CD17. It wasnt a huge one, but my highest of the cycle, and this morning was my second highest of the cycle. If my temp stays up at 36.25 (ish) FF will give me crosshairs and it will show that I od on cd16. (it showed I Od on cd15 last cycle).
Do you think its possible that I have ovulated this cycle and last, and just didnt get a positive opk? I gues I will see what happens with my temps over the next few days. If I did O last cycle, it means my leutal phase was only 7 days, eek!

Actually, my CM has been very creamy yesterday and today, and every day before that since I finished AF, it has been a mix of creamy/wet/ewcm, so maybe I did O and that is why my cm is super creamy (sorry, tmi!)

A question about temping, I woke up this morning at 3am (DD woke me up) and I never took my temp. I went straight back to sleep after 2 minutes (I did get up and put her back in bed) I then woke at 4.20am (usually take temp at 430) as dd was crying again. I tok temp before I got up though, although my thermometer went flying off the bed so I had to lean over and pick it up first haha! My temp was 36.15, is this accurate or would it probably be higher/lower if I had slept soundly until I took my temp?
ANyway, I hope my temp stays up at around 36.25+ but who knows!

Cant wait for more ladies to start testing!! Hope we are all well xx

Thanks! :hugs: I had some good EWCM that day, so that gives the :spermy: a chance to have hung in there.

The stretchy feeling and burning nips symptoms seem to be two of my new standard post-O symptoms, as I've got those today. And I've got that broccoli craving again, lol. I've decided it's def a trade up from the nausea.

Yeah, it's totally possible to O and never get a bfp opk. (https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#12) I've been trying to look at the big picture and consider three factors: CM pattern, temp pattern, and opk testing. I didn't get a positive opk this month, but I could have missed my surge by digi standards or had diluted urine and I only tested once per day this time. My CM and temp patterns indicate O, though, so I'm assuming I did O. I'm also having O pain right now (left side this time), but that tends to occur the most strongly after O for me (like my ovary is sore from eggy having burst out earlier).

For the temp, if you tend to have a significant temp shift like I do, it's probably still accurate enough, even with the minor sleep disturbance and moving around. If you tend to have a really subtle temp shift, it could through it off more. It would probably be just a bit lower if you'd slept all the way through and didn't move as much when getting up.

I'd say that the temp rise heading toward shift and the CM change towards creamy is a likely indicator that you O'd. If you get your crosshairs, I'd assume you O'd (to save sanity, since there's really no way to know for absolutely sure that you O any given cycle unless you get PG).

Hey ladies .. i dont kno but i feel like i may be out .. im not feeling ne preggies symptons unlike last month where my body was.doing all.sorts of weird things .. i dont kno will see .. ugh.. goin to family events are the.worst.cuz everyone.wants.to.ask u when the baby is.coming ? R u preggies now and just not tellin ppl.. uggh..

Hello Ladies!!! Long time... I see we've had a few more BFP's!!! So awesome!!! Congrats to those who got them! To those who haven't... fingers crossed it happens soon for you!!

I am currently 5dpo and am starting to have some of the symptoms I had before my CP last month (plus others) so hoping for a sticky this time!!! So far... sore under armpits, VERY tired, gassy, dizzy, this morning I felt a pinch in my right side, flutters in my lower tummy, unending appetite, and icky sinuses. Here's to hoping that all of our mommy dreams come true!!!

Thanks guys! BB I had NO symptoms this cycle, none at all. I did have 2 spots of blood on 8dpo which turns out was ib. Don't count yourself out!

Mrs. Murphy - it hasn't sank in yet despite my darkening tests, light nausea and sore boobs are my only symptoms so far :wohoo:

Hi ladies hope everyone is doing good. Nothing new or exciting to report here yet. Just relaxing and having fun with DH :wink: My LO is sick so have had to run her to the docs and all....i hate when my LO is sick its just so sad to see but shes a trooper and is basically still her perky self.

Goodluck to upcoming testers lots of :dust: to everyone!

Aww, hope she feels better soon ProudArmyWife.

Lisasmith enjoy the mild symptoms while it lasts lol. My nausea has gone into mega-drive in thhe past week. I can barely eat.

I know what I am in store for lol I had hypermesis with my last pregnancy so I am gorging myself on food while I can

Question for the ladies that got bfp.. how did u feel during the.two.week wait curious ....

Question for the ladies that got bfp.. how did u feel during the.two.week wait curious ....

Fine, no symptoms, nothing. I clued in when I had very very slight spots of blood in my cm at 8 dpo and then 11dpo I got my bfp

On 8dpo I had sharp stabby pains very low down. I think they were implantation pains, because I only felt them for about 1 minute. I never felt them before and haven't felt them since.

My cycle just began and I am already going crazy lol. I am going to be taking opk's all month long since my last cycle was so whacky. I am also temping religiously so I will know for sure if I ovulate this month.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies!
:dust:

I didnt have any signs on this tww at all. I wasnt even expecting a bfp! I am now officially further than last months pregnancy! Yayy! Tiredness has kicked in and slight sicky feeling.

So it looks like a few of you bfp girls had no symptoms at all, this sounds so promising to us all anxiously symptom spotting! Just the normal pms symptoms for me so far, booo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->