:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Got my crosshairs this morning, with my highest temp of the cycle so far. I am just going to assume that I did O. So I am now 3dpo.
I felt a little cramping this morning, it was the same as when i get a really sore belly when I need to go to the toilet (sorry tmi!) haha. And yesterday I had alittle nausea. Gosh, i havent felt sick in years, but since ttc ive had nausea a few times! It was only mild though. My chart shows I had a 7 day leutal phase last cycle, so Im hoping thats not the case this time. Will just have to wait and see.

hope everyone is well today xx

Nope no symptoms at all on the tww so fingers crossed for everyone :-D
I have an early scan booked to see of everything is progressing ok on 1st Nov at 7+4. Praying baby sticks!

Hi everyone :flower:

Happy for all the positivity on this thread :) BFPs, ovulations and new cycles!

Hubs and I are taking a TTC break, because I am not ovulating. It's quite stressful to watch my cycle getting longer and longer and trying to pinpoint the non existent ovulation day. Going to enjoy some NTNP for a month till my FS appointment. Just can't wait :happydance:

:dust:

good on you for being so positive lizzyjane :)

Thanks Nic!

We decided to NTNP and only then (after 5+ months of TTC) do I get my first +ve opk!!!! :rofl: Though I really shouldn't have done it in the first place :blush: ops... :)

Sadly it doesn't mean I will ovulate, it just means my defunct ovaries are trying again. Just thought I'd mention it because it is as close as I'm going to get to two pink lines anytime soon!! :haha:

Hey ladies.. at work so doing a quick update and on phone so later ill reply to ur posts later.. cd 27 and so far no sign of af.. it was orig due on thursday but do to late ovulation .. it was late by 3 days will expect af.by monday.. if af.doesnt show ill be testing by mid week next.week.. pray for m yall..

Ooh BB how exciting! Have evrything crossed for you!

Today, was the worst day of my life. My daughter choked and I thought she was a goner. Its was horrible. Thankfully, I managed to get the object (which was a sweet, oops!) out after about a minute, the poor thing was nothing short of terrified. I then read that the average person passes out after their airways being blocked for 1-2 minutes. Hers was completely blocked, and she couldnt even try and cough or cry or anything. We called 999 and everything. I have never been so scared in my entire life.

So.. I have a funn feeling that all that stress have thrown my chances of a bfp out the window this cycle, and if Im honest, tuere could have been a much worse outcome (sorry to be so grim)

Hoping my temp stays up in the morning but knowing my luck it will go back down!

Anyone testing this week!?

Today, was the worst day of my life. My daughter choked and I thought she was a goner. Its was horrible. Thankfully, I managed to get the object (which was a sweet, oops!) out after about a minute, the poor thing was nothing short of terrified. I then read that the average person passes out after their airways being blocked for 1-2 minutes. Hers was completely blocked, and she couldnt even try and cough or cry or anything. We called 999 and everything. I have never been so scared in my entire life.

So.. I have a funn feeling that all that stress have thrown my chances of a bfp out the window this cycle, and if Im honest, tuere could have been a much worse outcome (sorry to be so grim)

Hoping my temp stays up in the morning but knowing my luck it will go back down!

Oh how scary!!! I am so glad to hear she is okay!:hugs:

Oh wow MrsMurphy glad LO is okay i couldn't imagine! im cpr certified but im not sure i would know what to do if it was my child seriously choking like that. glad she is okay! good luck with getting your bfp soon fx'd

Glad to hear everyone who is PG is doing well (aside from some nausea)! :thumbup: Continued prayers for sticky beans and H & H 9 Mos. :baby:

Sorry to hear the cycle just keeps draggin on, LizzieJane :hugs:, but kudos to the positive attitude! :thumbup: FX'd that in a month the doc will be able to quickly give some answers and solutions.

Prayers for you to get your BFP this cycle, BB! [-o<

MrsMurphy, thank God your daughter is okay and you managed to get the sweet out!!! So sorry you and your daughter had to go through such a frightening experience! :hugs:

Dust to all! :dust:

---

Nothing new my way, except Monday I had cravings and increased appetite in the morning, and nausea and decreased appetite in the evening, ugh. I'm chalking it up to sinuses.

Preparations have begun for the Orlando trip (checking TSA guidelines and packing and whatnot). Good news on that front is that my mom, who is sponsoring the trip and coming along, had a successful nerve block shot for her slipped disk and is feeling much better, pain-wise. She'll still need to use the wheelchairs/karts for a long day of being on her feet in the parks, but at least she will not have to take pain meds, yay!!!

Hope if I have a bean in there (unlikely this month) that it hangs on tight, 'cause I'll be riding all the rides, LOL. I probably won't test till I get back, if AF doesn't show by then. AF is due the 20th, and I'll still be on my trip (next to last day). I hope AF is late for whatever reason, but I'll bring stuff for it, just in case. I'll probably bring some HPT's, but I won't I'll use them unless I'm late.

Tizy, I'll be testing on the 10/21/12 if AF doesn't show.

Hi everyone :flower:

Happy for all the positivity on this thread :) BFPs, ovulations and new cycles!

Hubs and I are taking a TTC break, because I am not ovulating. It's quite stressful to watch my cycle getting longer and longer and trying to pinpoint the non existent ovulation day. Going to enjoy some NTNP for a month till my FS appointment. Just can't wait :happydance:

:dust:

Sorry it's getting so hard for you - hope that you enjoy your break, hopefully you'll be feeling brighter soon :hugs:

Hey ladies.. at work so doing a quick update and on phone so later ill reply to ur posts later.. cd 27 and so far no sign of af.. it was orig due on thursday but do to late ovulation .. it was late by 3 days will expect af.by monday.. if af.doesnt show ill be testing by mid week next.week.. pray for m yall..

Good luck!

Horrible horrible - so glad she's ok. It's like your worse nightmare. I teach adult and paediatric CPR on a regular basis but still always get a tear in my eye when it comes to resuscitating a little one. :hugs:

Glad to hear everyone who is PG is doing well (aside from some nausea)! :thumbup: Continued prayers for sticky beans and H & H 9 Mos. :baby:

Sorry to hear the cycle just keeps draggin on, LizzieJane :hugs:, but kudos to the positive attitude! :thumbup: FX'd that in a month the doc will be able to quickly give some answers and solutions.

Prayers for you to get your BFP this cycle, BB! [-o<

MrsMurphy, thank God your daughter is okay and you managed to get the sweet out!!! So sorry you and your daughter had to go through such a frightening experience! :hugs:

Dust to all! :dust:

---

Nothing new my way, except Monday I had cravings and increased appetite in the morning, and nausea and decreased appetite in the evening, ugh. I'm chalking it up to sinuses.

Preparations have begun for the Orlando trip (checking TSA guidelines and packing and whatnot). Good news on that front is that my mom, who is sponsoring the trip and coming along, had a successful nerve block shot for her slipped disk and is feeling much better, pain-wise. She'll still need to use the wheelchairs/karts for a long day of being on her feet in the parks, but at least she will not have to take pain meds, yay!!!

Hope if I have a bean in there (unlikely this month) that it hangs on tight, 'cause I'll be riding all the rides, LOL. I probably won't test till I get back, if AF doesn't show by then. AF is due the 20th, and I'll still be on my trip (next to last day). I hope AF is late for whatever reason, but I'll bring stuff for it, just in case. I'll probably bring some HPT's, but I won't I'll use them unless I'm late.

Tizy, I'll be testing on the 10/21/12 if AF doesn't show.

Have fun!!!

:hugs: sounds awful, thankgod she's ok! Big glass of wine needed for mummy

GL every one FX'd. x x x

Nic our cycles are very simular im slowly coming of AF to. Today it's just a touch of (TMI) Thick creamy brown Discharge. So tomorrow it should be all clear :D cant wait lol. How you feeling about this cycle hun. x x x

How is every, Having a nice week I hope. x x x

Any one started christmas shopping yet??? x x x

GL every one FX'd. x x x

Nic our cycles are very simular im slowly coming of AF to. Today it's just a touch of (TMI) Thick creamy brown Discharge. So tomorrow it should be all clear :D cant wait lol. How you feeling about this cycle hun. x x x

How is every, Having a nice week I hope. x x x

Any one started christmas shopping yet??? x x x

hi jessica :) mine should be away for tomorrow :happydance: i'm feeling fine about this cycle, just can't wait to get started again! because i'm ntnp until the end of the year i'll just BD from coming of AF until next AF :haha: & no hun i have not started xmas shopping have you :o. i've started a november testing if you want to join :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1233825-november-testing-thread.html

Jessica and Nic, Hope this is your month!!

I have started shopping, already have a few things in for dd, we have a scooter, silver cross dolls pram and a baby chouchou (silly doll that does loads of things) also upsy daisy and macca pacca talking toys and a few other bits. Her birthday is 4 weeks after christmas so trying to get as much as possible soon! Other than that, we have nothing! Lol. OHs birthday is 1st Nov so I need to get him something too!
WHat about you hun, have you started?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->