:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

what dates your daughters birthday MrsMurphy? you are super organised :haha: OHs birthday is november so i'll start after that :haha:!

we have so many birthdays in dec and jan we have to start early!

ditto, jessica and nic I really hope this is your BFP month! :dust:

what dates your daughters birthday MrsMurphy? you are super organised :haha: OHs birthday is november so i'll start after that :haha:!

Shes the 21st. I wouldnt say I was organised, just a big kid who loves Christmas! It gets me all excited :D

i was asking mrsm because i'm january to! i'm the 20th :haha:! i get all excited to, i walked into boots last week with my sister & they have their christmas shop upstair we walked up and we both were like kids in a sweet shop, we were honestly so excited :haha:

lizzyjane, ooo are you ntnp this month to :)? yaaay! always better stress free ;)!

Hey everyone!!! Can anyone tell me if they've ever seen a BBT chart with a hyper ovulation??? A little background... My Grandmother had 2 sets of fraternal twins and 1 set of identical. So hyper ovulation runs in my family... Now this cycle I have had two temp dips... never happened before... kind of wondering if I didn't inherit the gene from my grandmother through my mother!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-10-19&mode=a&ts=1349870205&u=

Glad to hear everyone who is PG is doing well (aside from some nausea)! :thumbup: Continued prayers for sticky beans and H & H 9 Mos. :baby:

Sorry to hear the cycle just keeps draggin on, LizzieJane :hugs:, but kudos to the positive attitude! :thumbup: FX'd that in a month the doc will be able to quickly give some answers and solutions.

Prayers for you to get your BFP this cycle, BB! [-o<

MrsMurphy, thank God your daughter is okay and you managed to get the sweet out!!! So sorry you and your daughter had to go through such a frightening experience! :hugs:

Dust to all! :dust:

---

Nothing new my way, except Monday I had cravings and increased appetite in the morning, and nausea and decreased appetite in the evening, ugh. I'm chalking it up to sinuses.

Preparations have begun for the Orlando trip (checking TSA guidelines and packing and whatnot). Good news on that front is that my mom, who is sponsoring the trip and coming along, had a successful nerve block shot for her slipped disk and is feeling much better, pain-wise. She'll still need to use the wheelchairs/karts for a long day of being on her feet in the parks, but at least she will not have to take pain meds, yay!!!

Hope if I have a bean in there (unlikely this month) that it hangs on tight, 'cause I'll be riding all the rides, LOL. I probably won't test till I get back, if AF doesn't show by then. AF is due the 20th, and I'll still be on my trip (next to last day). I hope AF is late for whatever reason, but I'll bring stuff for it, just in case. I'll probably bring some HPT's, but I won't I'll use them unless I'm late.

Tizy, I'll be testing on the 10/21/12 if AF doesn't show.

smalltowngal looks like we are testing around the same time and funny enough we are going to be going to Orlando to the parks too! but not till November. :haha: hope you have lots of fun and lots of :dust: to you

GL every one FX'd. x x x

Nic our cycles are very simular im slowly coming of AF to. Today it's just a touch of (TMI) Thick creamy brown Discharge. So tomorrow it should be all clear :D cant wait lol. How you feeling about this cycle hun. x x x

How is every, Having a nice week I hope. x x x

Any one started christmas shopping yet??? x x x

I've started shopping my poor dh still isn't used to the Christmas madness that comes with my family :haha: Christmas is all of our favorite holiday and we go all out. Tons of lights, presents, food and family everywhere. i truly can't wait!! :)

i was asking mrsm because i'm january to! i'm the 20th :haha:! i get all excited to, i walked into boots last week with my sister & they have their christmas shop upstair we walked up and we both were like kids in a sweet shop, we were honestly so excited :haha:

lizzyjane, ooo are you ntnp this month to :)? yaaay! always better stress free ;)!

We are :) Stress free is def better and since I'm not ovulating it's even better to try and be stress free! :dust:

aw sorry your not O'in hun :hugs: how long have you been trying?

I haven't ovulated since we started TTC, so 5 months plus. Had a 3 month anovulatory cycle, my doctor took a blood sample to check. Now on a 2+ month cycle and charting so I can see that nothing is happening. I really hoped that I would ovulate when I wasn't stressed anymore, but sadly not.

I am not sure if I was ovulating before we started TTC or not :shrug: does it count as TTC if there are no eggs? I am not sure!!!

I am trying not to be sad about it, FS in a month :) :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

The problem is that I still have to temp to show the FS that I am not ovulating. Which kind of makes NTNP less stress free. But at least I don't feel as bad about no eggies anymore :)

Ops for the ramble :blush: long answer to a short question!

ah its ok your aloud to ramble on here :) i like knowing everyones stories, maybe i'm just nosy :haha: :blush:. i'm not sure if it still counts as ttc if there is no egg, aw i couldnt do temping its so confusing :(! have they got any ideas why your not O'in?

Well initially my doc said it was the after effects of the BCP. I've had very long cycles for over a year, but back then I didn't know I wasn't ovulating. Then after a year she said it must be stress. Which made sense until the stress went away.

I've had the PCOS and thyroid blood tests but everything came back fine so I really don't know. That is why I am so happy to see an FS, so we can finally start moving forward :)

Hey ladies! Just checking in to see how everyone's doing. I'm on cycle day 10 so I'm still playing the waiting game. I can't wait to do some serious bding :haha:. Fx'd that this will be a lucky cycle for everyone.
:dust:

Nic, I may have already asked you, but where are you from in Scotland?

We just moved away and I miss it so much. We lived in Edinburgh.

Nic, I may have already asked you, but where are you from in Scotland?

We just moved away and I miss it so much. We lived in Edinburgh.

I'm Falkirk hun :)!
& glad your seeing a FS :)!

Hey girls,

Just a quick check in, my OH is off this week so I've not had my usual mornings free to get on the lappy - but we have been taking it in turns to have lie ins which has been nice.

I've been keeping up with you all when I can on my phone. Nice to hear all the chirpy-chatty banter going on.

Mrs M so glad your daughter is ok, that sounds like a super scary episode!

Everyone else - great positive thinking and lots of :dust: to everyone.

----------------

I'm just waiting till AF comes then I can get on with BDing for November! I'm determined that this will be our month!!

Speak soon Xxx

Hey ladies .. cd 28 ! And still no sign of af.. all im feeling is just poking in left side.. also feeling of wetness down there .. hopefully for the ndxt few days af will stay awayyy ! Im sooo nervous to.test cuz i would rather get af than see nemore bfn .. ugh.. ill keep u ladies posted

Hey ladies .. cd 28 ! And still no sign of af.. all im feeling is just poking in left side.. also feeling of wetness down there .. hopefully for the ndxt few days af will stay awayyy ! Im sooo nervous to.test cuz i would rather get af than see nemore bfn .. ugh.. ill keep u ladies posted

TEST TEST TEST TEST!! Sorry, ur waaaay more patient than me! I really hope you get your bfp hun! When I conceived dd, i had looooooads of cm, all the way through my pregnancy. Had to wear a liner constantly, so ot could definitely be a good sign.

BB - the wetness thing is a good thing i have got it at the moment!! good luck with testing :-D
I saved my digi from last month and took it thia morning its now saying 2-3im relieved to say the least!

BB - the wetness thing is a good thing i have got it at the moment!! good luck with testing :-D
I saved my digi from last month and took it thia morning its now saying 2-3im relieved to say the least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->