:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Not much going on for me other than trying to keep sinus infection at bay while preparing for my trip. I'm a bit nervous, since this will be my first time flying since I was a baby, and once when I was a kid in one of those little personal planes (my dad got a pilot's license and rented a plane as a hobby). I'm not so much worried about the plane ride (safer than car travel, and I ride/drive in cars all the time), but I'm worried about getting through the airport without too much hassle and making the flight and my luggage not being lost/damaged and whatnot. My mom and husband have flown before and recently, so that eases my mind a bit to have people with experience with me, but still...I'm a worrier.

On the TTC front, no more nausea since that one time, so it must have been sinuses, I figure. Which is good, I'm glad to be rid of that as a PMS symptom.

Well wishes for everyone! :hug: FX'd for bfp's and whatnot! :dust:

Oh ladies I'm getting so impatient!! Really really just want this cycle out the way....my bloody clock is ticking fast and it's doing my head in! All I can think about is being pregnant! Is this what happens when you turn 35? Xx

Hey ladies .. just giving an update.for today.. af due tonite or tomorrow at sometime... sooo so far no.sign of the witch .. but having lower back pains n cm is a little pasty n watery but not much .. last month it was sooo wateryyy .. this month nothing .. so i explained that last.month i got positice opk on cd 16 and this month cd 19 .. Shuld i expect.my af to be delayed by 3 days if i usually have 28 to 30 day cycle.religously ? Today is.cd 28 ... ugh and i.dont.want.to.test just to see.bfn !

Yep I started christmas shopping already. Got several thing's for honey already. Nothink for no one else but That's not my worry... Honey's prezzie's come first then everyone else's. After living her for 3 year's nearly this will be our (me fiance and honey's) first christmas at home (all day.) So happy and cant wait. x x x

Well Spoke to lynn and she has sent out my box of clearblue bit's for the trial. Im just waiting on them and AF went fully away today So now iv gotta wait untill next cycle to start the monitor. x x x

Thanks for all the luck (fx'd) and baby dust and same for all Tester's too. FX'd girlie's. x x x

hey ladies just a wuick update. not really sure whats going on with me wether its stress or what but i've had headaches for the past 3 days straight. I am not typically the type of person to get headaches. The only other time i had several in a row was when I was pregnant with DD. I really dont want to look into it though as obviously it could be so many other things such a stress, exhaustion etc. ( i am attending school right now, working and taking care of DD and the home) Oh well guess i will find out in another 9 days if AF is late.

BB sounds like some promising syptoms for you. hope you get a :bfp: this cycle lots of :dust:

:hugs: Tizy. Hope time passes quickly for you. Are you sure your out for the month?
lots of :dust: to you either way

Last month i was having loads of symptoms .. this month nothing except for some poking in left side amd eet feeling on and off and lower back pains .. and af since ovulation drlayed should come by tuesday .. if i test what are the chances of getting a bfp ?

If you wanna test hun then test, but it's different for all. Iv seen many women get a BFP at 9-10 DPO but for me I didnt get mine with my daughter until a month gone and that was a just about BFP. x x x GL x x x

BB, i got a BFP at 7dpo with dd. It was a FRER i used. Im sooo tempted to test at 7dpo again this time, but bexause im not 100% sure I Od, im not gona risk it! I may go buy some more tomorrow though.. Please stop me!!

Proudarmywife, how many dpo are you?

jessica, how do you think your little girl will react to a new baby? I know mine will absolutely LOVE it! She has such a gentle caring nature and adores babies. I cant wait to give her a sibling!

i think somewhere between 6-9 dpo. i dont temp or use opks or anything just kinda go with my body. i usually feel my O symptoms between cycle days 15-18 though.

i was 4weeks when I found out with DD it was like a day or so after missed AF cause i hadnt realized I had missed it lol went back through on facebook and found that i put I had massive headaches like 10 days before i got my BFP so fx'd its a good sign since AF is due in 8-9 days!

Im going to start.testing saturday with fmu .. see what happens .. just hate seeing bfn ! .. goin to buy fret

@ Tizy, I know how you feel :hugs: Although since I have zero kids I feel so far behind, on top of that. I wish I could have tried sooner, but this is as soon as I could try, due to health issues.

@ BB, hope this is your month! :dust:

@ Jessica, good luck with the fertility monitor!

Hi All

Glad you are having a nice week with DH Tizy :)

BB and Proudarmywife - FX for your BFPs!

Smalltowngal - hope you feel better before your trip. I see you're testing next weekend, I will be too 'if' I ovulated.

Not a lot going on with me, just watching my temps like a hawk after my opk.

:dust: LJ

Ooh, FX'd your temps stay up there LizzieJane! So far so good! :D

I dont kno guys .. today af was orig due if i didnt habe late.ovulation.. woke up to no af.. but i have noooo symptoms sooo i may be out this month.. im at work and want to leave sick .. ugh.. too much on my head .. wishing i can habe something to show me im preggies witbout testing .. we bd every possibly opportunity .. so if im not again it would be even more of a let.down than last month.. dh is sooo excited and n i havent even tested .. we have such an intimate conversation about parenting never seen him like that before .. ugh .. i was plannin on testin today but scared .. scared to see bfn !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->