:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Bought a two pack of frers today cause i found them on sale. gonna fight the urge to test early. id rather see af than a bfn. come on next Saturday!

bb if your like me i would wait another day or so to test. Sounds like you could be on the right track though. wish there was a magic light that popped on the second we conceive instead of all this waiting :haha:

Symptoms mean nothing BB!

Yea i ended up leaving work.. it was toooo much.. i kept running to the bathroom thinkin af came cuz im feelin wet.down there .. so at home comfortable.. yea ill wait till tomorro to test .. want to get fmu

I am frustrated with the wondfo ov strips I have. Since my cycle is so wonky, I basically use opk's for weeks so I don't miss it. Wondfo claims any urine is fine to test with but I get extremely faint lines unless I test with fmu. I am worried that I will miss my surge if I can only test first thing in the morning. Anyone else have this problem? My urine is really diluted during the day due to how much water I drink so I try to limit fluids 2 hours before I test.

Those wondfo things make me suspicious. Many bfp threads I have read their wondfos were hardly there or not at all and frer/answer were blazing positive! Maybe try a different brand

I am frustrated with the wondfo ov strips I have. Since my cycle is so wonky, I basically use opk's for weeks so I don't miss it. Wondfo claims any urine is fine to test with but I get extremely faint lines unless I test with fmu. I am worried that I will miss my surge if I can only test first thing in the morning. Anyone else have this problem? My urine is really diluted during the day due to how much water I drink so I try to limit fluids 2 hours before I test.

I would try another brand .. i use clearblue digital .. sooo easy to use than the lines.. but frer also is a good brand to try .. i used it for a few days but it seemed to do the job

Hi NDTaber,

I use One Step which (from having a look at Amazon) I think is the same brand. I've only had a couple of faulty tests and I've peed on a lot of sticks!

When I did get a +ve it was in the afternoon. I would normally get a medium with FMU and it would then fade as the day progressed. I drink quite a lot of water as well. Do you monitor CM as well, you could just start peeing on sticks more regularly when you get fertile CM? After trying to decipher faint opk lines for months, when I got the +ve it was very obvious. Even hubs was in no doubt and I am not sure he even knows what LH is!

BB, cant wait to see your result. Good luck hun, and i sooo hope you get your bfp!

Well im 7dpo today, cant believe im that far along already! Temp is still up and was at its highest this morning. Cm is still creamy although today i feel very wet. (tmi sorry) just bout... Wait for it... 3 twin packs of frer haha. And i have 1 in the house. So i may test in a couple of days. Not feeling very positive about this month, but we bd enough at the right timw, so hopefully we get lucky!

Also, went to see Taken 2 with oh last night. It was amazing =D we have ohs niece staying with us tonight, shes 8 and dd loves her. They play together all the time and its lovely to watch them! Hopefully wont be too much trouble =D

Hope everyone is well. Cant remember whos testing soon, so gona have a quick check at the front page!

Tizy... Just looked at your chart, and that dip and rise os looking very promising! when are u testing hun? I think i am going to test on the 19th Oct, that will make me 13dpo. Although af will probably get me first!

Hey ladies.. tested.this morning and going to test again monday my eyes are playing trciks on me.. something maybe there or something maynot.. going to test again on monday and see.. ill keep everyone posted ..

Hi NDTaber,

I use One Step which (from having a look at Amazon) I think is the same brand. I've only had a couple of faulty tests and I've peed on a lot of sticks!

When I did get a +ve it was in the afternoon. I would normally get a medium with FMU and it would then fade as the day progressed. I drink quite a lot of water as well. Do you monitor CM as well, you could just start peeing on sticks more regularly when you get fertile CM? After trying to decipher faint opk lines for months, when I got the +ve it was very obvious. Even hubs was in no doubt and I am not sure he even knows what LH is!

Some months I don't get much fertile CM so it's hard to track from that alone. Hubby and I should just BD every other day to be safe. :haha:

Quick responses....and I'm doing this from memory so hope I don't miss anyone off

Mrs M and PAW I should be with you about now but my dpo's mean nothing as OH and I didn't BD at all in my fertile period and hardly at all this cycle!! Wishing you both loads of :dust: wish I was testing with you.

LJ great to see your temps have stayed up after you +Opk, got everything crossed for you. Good luck x

BB can't wait to hear your result, don't dispair - the HCG will be more concentrated by Monday hopefully. X

Lisasmith - hay darl...how's early pregnancy going?

SmallTownGal, I know you're feeling similar to me re:lack of BDing, well if it's not your month this time....there's always November! Big hands up for some Xmas bfp's x

Nic - yay for AF going away, can't wait for my AF to come and go.

ND - good luck ....BDing time for you and i can vouch for the Opk's LJ recommended, i use them and they're great, fairly large viewing window so easier to read than some ive bought. xx

--------------

As for me, we're off to my neighbors for dinner and drinks (making the most of it while I can) Roscoe is in bed and Holly has a friend over so will text me if he stirs. No other news really.

Hello to everyone else and :dust: :dust: :dust: to all!

Xxxxxxxxxx

BB, i got a BFP at 7dpo with dd. It was a FRER i used. Im sooo tempted to test at 7dpo again this time, but bexause im not 100% sure I Od, im not gona risk it! I may go buy some more tomorrow though.. Please stop me!!

Proudarmywife, how many dpo are you?

jessica, how do you think your little girl will react to a new baby? I know mine will absolutely LOVE it! She has such a gentle caring nature and adores babies. I cant wait to give her a sibling!

I think she will be very excited if I told her mummy had a baby sis or bro in her tummy. Not long ago my sister was preg and all honey did was rub her belly and kept saying baby baby. She also has a dolly called daisy, Who she love's to peice's and treats her like a real baby. Cant wait to give her a bro or sis soon either. :D x x x Where are you in your cycle hun. x x x

@ Tizy, I know how you feel :hugs: Although since I have zero kids I feel so far behind, on top of that. I wish I could have tried sooner, but this is as soon as I could try, due to health issues.

@ BB, hope this is your month! :dust:

@ Jessica, good luck with the fertility monitor!

Thank's hun just waiting for it to come now so It wont be untill next month that I use it. :( FX'd I wont need to :D Due to ov in a week or so. x x x

Symptoms mean nothing BB!

Totally agree hun. I didn't have none with honey only missed AF of course and Bleeding gum's when brushing. x x x

Hi Hun, You should try another cheap brand. I use the normal One step ovulation test's and there fine or maybe try holding your wee for 4 hours without drinking nothink, That might help. x x x GL x x

Tizzy - I woke up this morning feeling rather ill. I was hoping to miss ms this time but apparently it's on it's way. I am also royally exhausted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->