:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

MrsMurphy hope you get that bfp with your next test!

BB hope the :witch: stays away and you get your bfp in a couple days!!

AFM feeling kinda out. nothing inparticular just something hit me this morning and i just feel like i know im not pregnant. i wouldnt be to discouraged though since its only out first "official" cycle off the pill. second if you count the cycle between stopping the pill. fx'd for everyone else though! hope we see more bfps soon
:dust:

Sorry you're feeling out hun, when are you going to test again, its not over yet.

Morning girls - Gosh it is quiet in here - any testers this morning??

I'm pleased as looks like AF is on her way, I have brown this morning so probably get full flo tomorrow (which makes a 27 day cycle instead of 32 days! Yay!) and means my fertile days come a little earlier at the beginning of November. I'm gonna update the front page today so if you can update me with testing dates etc that would be great.

How are our preggos? Jellybean, Jadey, Robinson, Claire, angel? I think the others have vanished now :-( Hope your all doing well. Really hope to be joining you soon. Lisasmith glad your doing ok hun, hope the ms stays away! X

I've also got a job interview today - I'm going back into support work which I'm quite excited about. Wish me luck. Xxx

Good to hear Tizy!!! Glad for shorter cycle and job interview- both exciting!

Ohh good luck hun!!

I tested this morning (bad me!) with a frer. A line came up almost immediately, but upon closer inspection, there appeared to be no colour. I waited 15 mins and took it apart. Im almost certain its an indent line, whatever that is! Definitely going to wait a few more days and try again. My temp has been super duper high the last 2 mornings, not sure if that means anything though.

Tizy, thats brilliant that your cycles have shortened again! Hopefully your next cycle will be the same, a 12 day leutal phase is perfect! So pleased that you are finally getting normal cycles!

Www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068

I'm excited for you:thumbup:

Hi,

Im feeling really down and cry at anything (not like me at all), its nothing to do with pregnancy, just life really, im upset today tho coz my fone and internet not worked for a week, bt man here now, said its the internal cabelling of the house but my housing association wont do anything so ive gotta pay out for it and i think its gonna be over £200, its being done now but i just feel so deflated like everythingis against us right now, ggrrrr sorry to rant on here, im not expecting replies

:hugs: claire- that stinks, grrrr cable and internet companies are the worst

Hey ladies .. sooo i kno i was supposed to test today but.chickened out LOL .. im just.going to.wait until af.is.completely missed - so.testing wed or thursday .. plus.digital preg.tests.are.expensive.where.im.from.so will wait until its.the.complete.right.time .. But ive been tempting for the past few days and.notice my.temp has.been.going up .. is it supposed be goin up or down ? Or well not looking into it too much since i havent.been tempting this whole.month ..
I'm excited for you too BB! :happydance:

AFM- I've been MIA for a while as the witch got me. CD 5 today and the flow is slowing down, so I'm in much better spirits. I've got a busy week of work ahead of me to keep me busy while I wait to O.

Tizy- my new test date will be Nov 6.

Thanks for the test date hun. Nice to hear from you, good to see the back of AF and get down to the exciting stuff! Good luck.

Thanks everyone for your support

Hey DCM, i couldn't work out whether you were being sarcastic...lol. Hope you're ok, you've not been on for ages, how did your cycle go? Are you testing in Oct or Nov now?

not posted for a while girls, so :wave:

nothing new really :\.. on CD10 so the BDin begun on CD8 :) going to just BD every other day hopefully until next AF (hopefully there will be no AF) so alot of BDin this month. also got an interview tomorrow :happydance: but i am chocked with the cold :|! why do these things happen to me :(!?

Hey Nic, blerghhh there are loads of colds around at mo, get well soon. Positive thinking all the way....no more af! X

Jessica, im 7dpo today. I need to put something in my sig, but im always on my phone so havent got a clue how to! Paige loves her dolls too, shes getting a silver cross pram for xmas and a new baby for it. I dont think I would tell her straight away, dontthink she would really understand until babywas kicking etc and she could feel it.

Im hoping to get my bfp before Feb, as my sil is having her baby on the 20th feb. I dont want to announce a pregnancy just after she gives birth, so hoping to fall before she has the baby.

Sitting up watching xfactor with OHs niece, lo is sleeping and niece will be sleeping in her room. That could be interesting!

Hope you are all having a lovely sat night =D

lisasmith, how are you feeling? Do you have any appointments booked yet. Has it sank in yet?

Awww hun. I totally agree with not telling your little one untill baby is kicking away (when you get pregnanct FX'd soon) I would do the same. Just incase wouldn't wanna have to tell my little one any bad news. So To be on the safe side of hurting feeling I would defo wait. The only person I will be telling is my Fiance and of course you lovely ladie's on BNB. :D x x x

Honey told me she want's a new daisy for christmas so this year im getting her the same doll but with a smiling face and it come's with a bath tub and acc. Also getting her a new buggy but I know Her old doll and buggy will not be going anywere lol. She love's them to much. You should have a look in smyth's they've got a few nice prams in there and they got a sale. Might get honeys from there. x x x

GL and FX'd hun. Hopefully i'll see you get a BFP this cycle some time. :D x x x

not posted for a while girls, so :wave:

nothing new really :\.. on CD10 so the BDin begun on CD8 :) going to just BD every other day hopefully until next AF (hopefully there will be no AF) so alot of BDin this month. also got an interview tomorrow :happydance: but i am chocked with the cold :|! why do these things happen to me :(!?

Snap hun, Im CD10 to. Lol when you due to ov of are you unsure!!! Im sure im due to ov CD14 but could be early this cycle as im getting alot of EWCM already for the past to day's but no cramping on no side. Did OPK yesterday but was really light so maybe it's just the start. Gonna start doing OPK's on CD12 now. Unless I get cramping before then. But just wanted to make sure Ovulation wasn't trying to slip by lol. GL hun hope you catch that egg. :D x x x

Fx'd and good luck to everyone. x x x

Hey Jess, good luck hun, let me know your expected testing date.

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not but does anyone have tips on checking CM after BDing? If my husband and I BD, when I check my CM the next day I never get a clear reading. It always looks sort of eggwhitey because of the semen. Should I not check CM for 24 hours or something? I don't want to miss catching my fertile CM period.

ND I'm not 100% sure but probs best leave 24hrs, I use those OPK's LJ reccommended so they help keep me on track with possible ovulation. good luck. Whats your testing date? X

Good news here, AF is in full flow already, only 11 day luteal phase but thats ok, it was 13 last cycle so I'm probs still regulating. Xx

that was definitely an acceptable cycle Tizy! I hope it stays like that for you =)

Jessica, we already have her pram and doll, got her a Silver cross ranger, it was £30 i think, and a baby chou chou, it feels like a real baby and shakes etc.. It was £19! Lol.

Well no sign of AF, im pleased as that means my LP is at least 9 days, as tomorrow is 10dpo. Im hoping that if AF comes, i have at least a 10/11 day lp, since last cycle it was only 7.

BB you like teasing us dont you!!

Nic, hope this is your cycle, enjoy lots of bding! =D

Urgh i'm so gonna get AF, not tested as I just know already its coming! Due tomoz or wed, so i'll be joining November testing! Got an appointment to get my tubes checked in Nov so i'll be glad to get that over & done with. Really excited to see if we get any more October bfps, black beauty things sound promising for you!

hello ladies :) i wouldve read to catch up on all ive missed but its just sooooooo long lol.
i havent been on in a while as i moved house :) well i had a BFN when i tested in september, but the good news is that the contraceptive pill i was taking to restart my hormones might have worked as i strongly believe i OV'd a few days ago :D TMI but i had loads of what i believe to be egg white :D and this is the 2nd time its happened since i stopped taking the pill and really oly the 2nd time since having my son who will be 4 in november :D we BD'd the last 3 nights.
I aim to rejoin slimming world to see if losing weight will help, i was at slimming world in july and lost 15lbs but stopped going cos of the move but i will be back on it with all the will power i have :)
hows everyone getting on?? xx

Hey ladies .. quick update.for me s.till have this "wet" feeling down there .. running to bathroom every few hours to see of af came.. ugh.. hate this but oh well its better this way than seeing a bfn . but i plan to test wednesday morning.for sure if af hasnt come .. trying really hard not to get my hopes up like last month.. cuz yall kno i didnt handle it too well.. but last minth i was super wet down there leading up to af now i feel wet but nothing on undies .. confused face .. cant wait to be done work so i can head home n just relax ! ...

Ps thxs to alll the ladies for ur positive feedback ! Mann i just want to be preggies.. loool if this.could be sooo easy lol

ND I'm not 100% sure but probs best leave 24hrs, I use those OPK's LJ reccommended so they help keep me on track with possible ovulation. good luck. Whats your testing date? X

If I have a regular cycle this month I will be testing Nov 7th.

Morning Ladies,

I'm finally finally FINALLY post ovulation. Contrary to all the fake ovulations, I have no symptoms really. I don't mind though, I ovulated, my ovaries work albiet slowing :dance:

Tizy - can I have a test date of the 22nd Oct at 12dpo?

Sounds like there are lots of tests coming up this week, exciting!! Good luck! Also yay for everyone ovulating or soon to be ovulating!

Welcome back thisisme, hope the house move went well, yay for O!!!

NDTaber - so to my knowledge there should be a distinct difference between semen and fertile CM. EWCM will stretch quite a bit between your fingers, semen or non fertile CM wont do this. I got some colour changes due to semen, but the consistency was obvious. I would check the day after BDing, or 12 hours or so if you BD in the morning, because yes at first there might be confusion as to what is wet CM or what is semen.

Oh the joy of baby making - so romantic!! :winkwink:

LJ xx

welcome back thisisme =D i agree that it would be impossible to catch up on everything!

Proudarmywife, how many dpo are you?

BB, still excited for you! Youre so patient!!

I had a temp drop this morning, im 10dpo :-S not thinking its a good sign. Probably AF lurking around the corner! Im hoping she at least stays away another day or 2, so my LP is at least in double digits. I dont have any signs of her, but i dont usually have any warning, apart from i get quite strong cramps the night before, and she usually arrives in the morning. Just need to wait and see.
Of course Im hoping its an implantation dip but im not feeling positive about this time. I would be more than happy with knowing that I had a normal cycle!

Swimming today with dd, then got to do some food shopping. My fridge is bare!

Hope we all have a nice day ladies x

MrsMurphy im 11-12dpo (guestimation) :) af is due to arrive Saturday but i should know if im out by Friday because i always spot the day before my full flow kicks in

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not but does anyone have tips on checking CM after BDing? If my husband and I BD, when I check my CM the next day I never get a clear reading. It always looks sort of eggwhitey because of the semen. Should I not check CM for 24 hours or something? I don't want to miss catching my fertile CM period.

If you wipe the sample onto a tissue, if it is semen it will soak into the tissue. If it is fertile cm it will stay globbed on top like (tmi) snot. Hope this helps!!!

Has anyone ever taken Vitex or Red Rasberry Leave herbs to help with fertility??? If so... how long was it before you got your BFP?

that was definitely an acceptable cycle Tizy! I hope it stays like that for you =)

Jessica, we already have her pram and doll, got her a Silver cross ranger, it was £30 i think, and a baby chou chou, it feels like a real baby and shakes etc.. It was £19! Lol.

Well no sign of AF, im pleased as that means my LP is at least 9 days, as tomorrow is 10dpo. Im hoping that if AF comes, i have at least a 10/11 day lp, since last cycle it was only 7.

BB you like teasing us dont you!!

Nic, hope this is your cycle, enjoy lots of bding! =D

Aww thanks Mrs M, glad to hear that your LP is getting longer - thats great news. X

Urgh i'm so gonna get AF, not tested as I just know already its coming! Due tomoz or wed, so i'll be joining November testing! Got an appointment to get my tubes checked in Nov so i'll be glad to get that over & done with. Really excited to see if we get any more October bfps, black beauty things sound promising for you!

Oh no IssacRalph, its not over yet babe, hang on in there...but you'rer welcome with us November testers of course. Fingers crossed for you x

hello ladies :) i wouldve read to catch up on all ive missed but its just sooooooo long lol.
i havent been on in a while as i moved house :) well i had a BFN when i tested in september, but the good news is that the contraceptive pill i was taking to restart my hormones might have worked as i strongly believe i OV'd a few days ago :D TMI but i had loads of what i believe to be egg white :D and this is the 2nd time its happened since i stopped taking the pill and really oly the 2nd time since having my son who will be 4 in november :D we BD'd the last 3 nights.
I aim to rejoin slimming world to see if losing weight will help, i was at slimming world in july and lost 15lbs but stopped going cos of the move but i will be back on it with all the will power i have :)
hows everyone getting on?? xx

Hey thisisme, welcome back....Yay for EWCM, let me have your testing date and i'll pop you on Oct/Nov list. X

Hey ladies .. quick update.for me s.till have this "wet" feeling down there .. running to bathroom every few hours to see of af came.. ugh.. hate this but oh well its better this way than seeing a bfn . but i plan to test wednesday morning.for sure if af hasnt come .. trying really hard not to get my hopes up like last month.. cuz yall kno i didnt handle it too well.. but last minth i was super wet down there leading up to af now i feel wet but nothing on undies .. confused face .. cant wait to be done work so i can head home n just relax ! ...

Hey BB, eeeeeee I can't believe you've been so strong. Good luck for tomorrow hun X

Morning Ladies,

I'm finally finally FINALLY post ovulation. Contrary to all the fake ovulations, I have no symptoms really. I don't mind though, I ovulated, my ovaries work albiet slowing :dance:

Tizy - can I have a test date of the 22nd Oct at 12dpo?

Sounds like there are lots of tests coming up this week, exciting!! Good luck! Also yay for everyone ovulating or soon to be ovulating!

Welcome back thisisme, hope the house move went well, yay for O!!!

NDTaber - so to my knowledge there should be a distinct difference between semen and fertile CM. EWCM will stretch quite a bit between your fingers, semen or non fertile CM wont do this. I got some colour changes due to semen, but the consistency was obvious. I would check the day after BDing, or 12 hours or so if you BD in the morning, because yes at first there might be confusion as to what is wet CM or what is semen.

Oh the joy of baby making - so romantic!! :winkwink:

LJ xx

Lj yay for your temps, did you Bd before your O....excited for you. X

Ciara - I used Raspberry Leaf Tea towards the end of my pregnancy to 'ripen and strengthen' my cervix in preparation for labour, i didn't know it could be used for fertility. When is your testing date hun?

DCM....when your testing date?

------------------------

Could do with updates from Momofboys, Sunflower, Curvesab, tryin4angel1 and Bea as we've not heard from them in a while.

Not much to update here, CD2 and AF is in full flo. Excited for all you testers. Xxx

Hey ladies - update.for today .. woke up to no af .. had some cramps last nite but it was a pulling n tugging feeling only on left.side .. not sure whats that about.. im scared to test .. if af doesnt come by tomorro i will test or i prob will head straight to docs for a test .. since im nervous lol.. but still wet feeljn n backache and thats about it yall.. Af shuld of come today or last nite .. hoping n praying it stays farrr away from me lool .. well thats all folks lol .. ill prob cave in and test tomorro morning

Has anyone ever taken Vitex or Red Rasberry Leave herbs to help with fertility??? If so... how long was it before you got your BFP?

I am taking both now and I will let you know if they work. I am hoping vitex helps regulate me and red raspberry will help with a sticky bean. From what I've read, vitex doesn't start working for a few months.

Your patience puts me to shame BB! I really hope this is your little bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->