:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

How is everyone today?

Flyons - I did my OPK first thing today with FMU - but no change there is no line at all!! Can't believe I'm on cycle day 11 and I've not had any sort of a line maybe at best a very faint one! Lol. Good luck with yours.

LisaSmith - How was your temp this morning? did you get a dip? and rise?

Curvesasb - Oh no! How strange that she came so early, sorry hun. On a positive note at least you can get on for the next cycle sooner.

JennyBLove - Hello and welcome, yeh a + OPK means you will ovulate soon 12-24hours. I'll add you to the list, what is your testing date?

Blackbeauty - Don't worry hun, I'm on cycle day 11 and no O either. Feeling frisky surely thats a good sign?? Let nature run its course etc etc.

BerlinBetty - how was your temp? do you think you ovulated? Good luck.

NDTaber9211 - Welcome and good luck to you, I'll add you to the testing list for 13th september.

MrsMurphy2be - Oh poor you hun, you sound absolutely full of it, let me know if you get your O, we're in the same boat. Get well soon (QUICKLY!) lol.

Ok so quick update here, no +Opk today but I did it with FMU which I kn ow you're not meant to, just read about someone else using it and getting a positive! Haha! I'm not hooked on this POAS thing --- honest! On a better note today I have EWCM!! Only a bit but thats a good sign isn't it. Only problem is tonight is the only night this week when my OH is busy! Typical...not due to O till friday so fingers crossed we don't miss it! Its quite hard to schedule sex with a 9 month old, for example mornings are out of the question as he's up at 6am! Anyway I'm sure we'll work it out. It was bank holiday yesterday so I let me OH have a lie in and when Roscoe went down for his nap I snuck back to bed and we managed a quickie...it all helps :p

:dust: to you all. X

My temp shot up today, so I'm taking that as a good sign! Got my fingers crossed. I've been crampy yesterday and today.
Your temp sure did shoot up!

Cute blinkies! :3

Had - OPK today, but all other signs point to fertile, so hopefully I'll have a + tomorrow. I think this first + OPK will be the hardest to wait for. I wanna see my first little smilie face (I use the Clearblue digital OV kits).

How is everyone today?

Flyons - I did my OPK first thing today with FMU - but no change there is no line at all!! Can't believe I'm on cycle day 11 and I've not had any sort of a line maybe at best a very faint one! Lol. Good luck with yours.

LisaSmith - How was your temp this morning? did you get a dip? and rise?

Curvesasb - Oh no! How strange that she came so early, sorry hun. On a positive note at least you can get on for the next cycle sooner.

JennyBLove - Hello and welcome, yeh a + OPK means you will ovulate soon 12-24hours. I'll add you to the list, what is your testing date?

Blackbeauty - Don't worry hun, I'm on cycle day 11 and no O either. Feeling frisky surely thats a good sign?? Let nature run its course etc etc.

BerlinBetty - how was your temp? do you think you ovulated? Good luck.

NDTaber9211 - Welcome and good luck to you, I'll add you to the testing list for 13th september.

MrsMurphy2be - Oh poor you hun, you sound absolutely full of it, let me know if you get your O, we're in the same boat. Get well soon (QUICKLY!) lol.

Ok so quick update here, no +Opk today but I did it with FMU which I kn ow you're not meant to, just read about someone else using it and getting a positive! Haha! I'm not hooked on this POAS thing --- honest! On a better note today I have EWCM!! Only a bit but thats a good sign isn't it. Only problem is tonight is the only night this week when my OH is busy! Typical...not due to O till friday so fingers crossed we don't miss it! Its quite hard to schedule sex with a 9 month old, for example mornings are out of the question as he's up at 6am! Anyway I'm sure we'll work it out. It was bank holiday yesterday so I let me OH have a lie in and when Roscoe went down for his nap I snuck back to bed and we managed a quickie...it all helps :p

:dust: to you all. X

My temp shot up today, so I'm taking that as a good sign! Got my fingers crossed. I've been crampy yesterday and today.
Your temp sure did shoot up!

I know, right?! I was shocked when I was the thermometer! Hoping for that :bfp:!

Claire I'm bored as you can tell!

My OH is busy tonight, Roscoes in bed and holly's having a shower, there's nothing on the tele so thought I'd try make a signature for our group.

Which one do you like? I can change colors, text and wording round if needs be. I'm not sure about the name now! Haha

P.s I should be Baby Dancing but I'm all alone :-( That's probably what everyone else is up to! X

I think the name is super cute! I like it. :happydance:

My favorite is the last one (cute sperm and egg) followed by the previous one (two storkies).

I like the first one and the last one - well all of them really! Love the name too xxx:thumbup:

Oooh welcome SmallTownGal, what's your expected testing date hunni? Sounds like you've had a hard time of things following that virus...was it something dangerous? Anyway glad to hear everything is back in working order!

It's a lovely group and glad you could join us x

Thanks! :hugs: My testing date will be 9/14/12.

It was a regular stomach virus, but I inherited a susceptible colon from my dad and getting sick with the virus in my early 30s triggered some IBD (inflammatory bowl disease) and getting sick with that apparently messed with my hormones among other things (50% of my hair fell out - it's finally grown back). My dad didn't take care of himself properly and his condition turned into ulcerative colitis and he almost died when he was 31 (and then again in his 50s when he stopped taking good care of himself again), but I was able to learn from his experiences and I kept it from going beyond IBD and have it down to an IBS type of thing now. I just have to avoid certain foods (like chicken, which makes me sick now, although chicken liver is just fine, go figure), eat certain things in moderation (like really fibery things and spicy stuff), not do too much heavy lifting (I get a flare up if I lift too heavy a thing or for too long a time), and keep my physical and mental stress levels from getting too high or too high for too long (which is why I don't work outside the home - I need all my work energies for nesting and child having/rearing). Getting sick like that also exacerbated other issues like reactive hypoglycemia (the opposite of diabetes - the pancreas is a bit too insulin happy and it's not deadly but not good either), depression, anxiety/OCD, allergies/sinus issues and ADD. It was kind of like a perfect storm of suck. A domino effect of ill health. But now everything is back to being nice and managed and I'm feeling great. Huzzah!

The nurse at the HRC (hormone treatment center) thinks that getting my hormones back on track with treatment allowed my system to recover so that I could get back in good health and my body could stay on track with the hormones on it's own. Kind of like a domino effect of good health. God bless those HRC doctors and nurses! This is definitely one of those times I'm thankful for modern medicine. :kiss:

I like the way you've got your data in your siggie, NDTaber9211. Looks like a good way to keep track of some things. Think I'll do the same.

Think I'll add the cute lil' sperm n egg BD blinkie, while I'm at it. ;)

Had - OPK today, but all other signs point to fertile, so hopefully I'll have a + tomorrow. I think this first + OPK will be the hardest to wait for. I wanna see my first little smilie face (I use the Clearblue digital OV kits).

I feel exactly the same way small town girl! I really want a smiley!

Thanks again for all your hard work tizy. I love all of the siggys, but will vote for the storky #1.

I like the way you've got your data in your siggie, NDTaber9211. Looks like a good way to keep track of some things. Think I'll do the same.

Think I'll add the cute lil' sperm n egg BD blinkie, while I'm at it. ;)

Lol love it!

so here is sort of an update .. today i am cd 14 .. I woke up with cramps only on the left side and it feels like af is coming feeling but not quite.. where it kind of feels wet down there .. getting worried that something is wrong with me lol .. still no positive opk and i thought something was wrong with my current digital ovulation kit so i went and purchased another clearblue kit and did a test at 8pm and still neg .. im confused .. why am i crampin like this only in the left side .. last nite i dtd trying to do it every other day .. as i am typing this i am crampin only on one side... what can this be ?! any advice .. what do u ladies think?? do u think i missed my surge ?? i doubt it because i have been testing everday with digi opk at 230pm and today amped it to every night going foward .. this is supposed to b my fertile week ..

BB

p.s i have been doing some research and it looks like i will be ovulating soon.. possibly expereiencing ovulation pain .. but im confused how come still no positive .. as per calender i should ovulating this friday saturday so i should be getting a positive soon .. will dtd tomorrow .. did it last nite so taking a break and will try tomorrow.. ill keep everyone posted .. those taking opk any positives as yet ? any one on 30 day cycle ?? when did u get ur positive

those taking opk any positives as yet ? any one on 30 day cycle ?? when did u get ur positive

I got my + OPK today and I am slated to ovulate tomorrow. I've been told you won't get a + test until 12-24 before ovulation. If you are suppose to ovulate Friday or Saturday, you will probably get a + OPK Thursday or even possibly Friday. Hang in there! :dust:

Your surge can be missed! If no bfp this month I'll be testing 12 hourly from cd10

Hello all,

I had a terrible sleep as Roscoe kept waking up every few hours but I don't think it's affected my temp as its still low. I set my alarm for 4am to take it and then go right back to sleep.

Berlin Betty - Yours signs sound fab, everything seems to be doing exactly what it should! Fingers crossed for your :bfp:

SmalltownGal - Hoping for a + today for you, I'll add you to the list. Sorry to hear about your condition, I know exactly how hard it must be as my partner has Pan-ulcerative colitis and has to keep on top of his medication otherwise has to be treated in hospital with steroids when he has replases, fingers crossed he hasn't had one for quite a number of years now. It does make BDing a little harder at times becuase obviously when his tummy is feeling sore he's not in the mood (like last night when he got back home) so I'm hoping he'll be ok this evening.

Hi Flyons, hope your feeling ok, thanks for voting on the blinkies. I'm gonna ask everyone whos interested to vote on which one by this evening and then we're sorted. I'll tell peeps who don't know how to add it into their signature.

Blackbeauty - It sounds to me like your body is gearing up for Ovulation, like NDTaber said. If you're wet down there - watery CM which comes before EWCM and the pains could be ovulation pains. Like the others said, hang in there and I think something might happen over the next couple of days. I'm right with ya to waiting for my O!

SORRY TO BE A PAIN BUT CAN ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED VOTE ON WHICH BLINKIE THEY LIKE (PAGE 18) AND THEN WE CAN ADD THEM TO OUR SIGNATURES. I'LL ADD THE NEW NAME TO THE TITLEPAGE AND HOPEFULLY THE OTHERS WILL FIND US.

Thank you all Xxx

(1)https://img41.glitterfy.com/12241/glitterfy2144151727B81.gif

(2)https://img41.glitterfy.com/12241/glitterfy2142354161B81.gif

(3)https://img41.glitterfy.com/12241/glitterfy2144727109B81.gif

(4)https://img41.glitterfy.com/12241/glitterfy2152158234B81.gif

Morning!

Han - Love the baby dancers name :happydance: also I like number 3 first and then number 1 and 2 joint second. you are a star for doing all this, thanks so much!

blackbeauty - cramps and wetness sound great! sometimes you can miss the surge, it can happen overnight! keep on BD'ing and watch your temps.

Come on the :BFP:s for the baby dancers! :dance:

LJ :dust:

Blackbeauty - ur signs sound like ovulation is coming, good luck, just keep dtd

Im feeling something in my tunmy like a dull ache but its too soon for me to ovulate i think, im only cd10

I keep changing my mind with the blinkies but i think i like number 4 coz the humour of it with the egg and little spermy, think it sums up what we are all trying to achieve on here, maybe the dark background colour could be changed to something lighter?

Gosh its a horrible day here, will have to try get out with the buggy in a bit tho.

Thanks LizzieJane.

I think I agree Claire, I think number 4 sums it up best but I can't change the background I don't think - I'll check. I also like number 1 and 3 - oh I don't know - I'm rubbish with decisions. Lol.

number 4 ! agree with you ladies sums everything up :) but i don't know how to add things to my signature :(?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->