*~*_JuneBugs_*~* DUE in JUNE 2013

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
:oneofeach: JuNe BuGs :oneofeach:

]If you are due in June, we would love to have you! This is a group for anyone expecting a JuneBug. We can chit chat about anything and everything, especially our little beans. 9 months will come and go in a flash and soon we will be posting birthdates! When you join be sure to post your due date and any other information you find relevant :dance:

I look forward to the fellowship with you ladies! :friends:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/JuneBugTeam.jpg

*In order to add this team banner to your siggy, simply
right click the picture, save it to your computer, upload it to an
image hosting site such as photobucket. C+P the URL into your siggy.

1st

Guppy051708
ready4family

2nd

jewelsbaby81
OmiOmen

3rd

4th

5th

Mother of 4

6th

xxyjadexx

7th

Krm2934

8th

9th

10th

11th

12th

13th

14th

msp_teen

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

I'll start! :hi:

I am due June 1st. I got my :bfp: SUPER SUPER early, even early for me. Im still not convinced lol. We have two children. Isaiah just turned 2 a couple weeks ago. Elliot is 7 months old. I will have 3 under 3 :shock: I MCed in Oct. 2009 with our first baby, but so far we've had two little blessings and couldn't be happier :cloud9: We wern't going to TTC for a while because i am BFing. However, I recently found out i have severe pelvic organ prolapse, which requires surgery to fix. The surgery can't happen until we are done having babies. Also, I found out i have quickly progressing Endometriosis, so in light of the recent news, we were advised to have our last baby sooner, rather than later as infertility can get bad with Endo. Also id like relieved from my POP symptoms. Im so thrilled and excited but also scared to have so many young ones!

Congrats Guppy!!! I wont be joining you this time around, but maybe ill shoot for a June 2014 baby. ;) So happy for you!!!!!!

June 2013 seems right around the corner!!!!!! Eeeeeep!

(obviously not joining you either, but, you know, stalk-age haha)

If we somehow win the lottery, perhaps. LOL.

ME!!! According to my O day, I should be due on 6/1! If my OB goes by my last AF, it will be 6/2. I was 10dpo on Tuesday, had a HORRIBLE day. Migraine, super super emotional and left work early. Totally not like me! I get home and figure I'll torture myself with a strip test (I do this a lot LOL) and to my HUGE surprise, it was a very faint positive! Now, my cycles since coming off BC are normal, but in between O and AF, I have spotting here and there. I had that this month at 3dpo, and 6-9dpo and KNEW I was out this cycle. Man, God blesses you when you least expect it! I'm in SHOCK.
I am telling my DH tomorrow and will attach a bib and pacifier to our dogs collar and then once he sees and starts to compute it, will hand him a digi test! I took a digi today and it was positive. I'm SO excited!!! Congratulations to all you ladies!!!

I got my positive on 9/18. I am due 6/2. I am so excited. I keep poas everyday just to make sure its really true! Good luck and H&H 9 mos to everyone

Welcome ladies!
This is the begining of an exciting journey!
Ive added you both to the front, but just an FYI, what i thought was a positive HPT may not be :( If that ends up being the case i'll have someone else take this over....keeping my FXed though!

Hi ladies. I just got my positive HPT yesterday. I will be back up confirming it on Friday :) I used a clear blue digital! I have another June bug due! I had a June Bug in 2011 :) My due date should be June 5th but I won't know for sure until I go in for my 8 week appt. The longest I've ever been pregnant is 38 weeks 6 days so I'd most likely end up with a May baby but you never know!! :) I'm 29 and a mother to 5 children and soon to be 6! I'm married and my children are 13(g), 8(g), 6(b), 3(g) and 15 months(g)! Glad to join you all :)

Guppy051708-I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope everything is ok:flower:

How exciting!! My OB told me to come in right away so I am... Kind of glad I'm not waiting to 8 weeks because I'm so freaking excited! I had some pink/brown CM yesterday morning and immediately thought the worse (chemical pg). The dr office told me not to worry unless I'm in pain. It went away as soon as it came, so I think my body was trying to start my AF.

How exciting!! My OB told me to come in right away so I am... Kind of glad I'm not waiting to 8 weeks because I'm so freaking excited! I had some pink/brown CM yesterday morning and immediately thought the worse (chemical pg). The dr office told me not to worry unless I'm in pain. It went away as soon as it came, so I think my body was trying to start my AF.

Bleeding can be very normal :) I blead with my 4th child and I was very scared but just watched it. Everything turned out ok:thumbup: Glad to hear you're fine:flower:

Still trying to figure out whats going on. I may have just Oed later than FF thinks. So i could def still be a June Bug afterall. FXed!

Welcome Mother of 4! Thats awesome you went a little early with all of your babies! I went almost 2 weeks over with DS1. And 2 weeks early with DS2, so i have no clue what #3 will decide.

ready-i experienced that type of spotting in DS1 pregnancy. It was the day AF was due and then i had it again around 7 weeks which freaked me out bc i MCed the first baby at 8 weeks.

Hi ladies. I just got my positive HPT yesterday. I will be back up confirming it on Friday :) I used a clear blue digital! I have another June bug due! I had a June Bug in 2011 :) My due date should be June 5th but I won't know for sure until I go in for my 8 week appt. The longest I've ever been pregnant is 38 weeks 6 days so I'd most likely end up with a May baby but you never know!! :) I'm 29 and a mother to 5 children and soon to be 6! I'm married and my children are 13(g), 8(g), 6(b), 3(g) and 15 months(g)! Glad to join you all :)

Guppy051708-I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope everything is ok:flower:

OT, but i see you are BFing, when did you get your cycles back and did you O the first one?

Hello, I am expecting a June bug too! I think my EDD is the 2nd of June.

I had a MMC followed by a D&C in September 2007, a natural MC in March 2008 and my amazing son was born in May 2010. I had a high-risk pregnancy with my son and had to have a planned c-section. This time I am hoping nothing goes wrong and that I have a low-risk pregnancy and can have a VBAC.

How is everyone feeling? I am already feeling pretty awful. I can not believe I am having so many symptoms so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->