A 33-yr-old man has spent five years and $100,000 in an effort to look like his hero

lxb

Selina's Momma
Reaction score
.... :wacko:

..... his hero is Justin Bieber...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-33-100k-plastic-surgery-look-like-idol.html

exactly!!

There's more... >>>link

Should I tell him he has wasted $100k as he doesn't actually look like JB?

Or just give him a slap for wanting to looking like JB?

You could do both?

Which one first though? Decisions, decisions. I think telling him he doesn't look like JB would hurt him the most....I will do that last.

*off to find the ding*

You've got to be kidding me?!! I'm lost for words - I wish I had 100K to blow on something so incredibly ridiculous! :rofl:

I know right he looked much better before!!!!

OK - now that I've properly looked at the story [wasn't able to yesterday] MY GOD - WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT MAN??? :rofl: He, not only looks NOTHING like JB after all that money, but his obsession is very unhealthy! I understand "fear of aging" as I have a slight fear of the same, but I think, it probably goes deeper - I wouldn't doubt that he has BDD, and would benefit seeking the help of a mental healthy professional. :dohh:

Uh, yeah, he doesn't even remotely look like Biebs. :wacko:

Omg! He doesn't even look anything like him! It's sad he has spent so much money on this :nope:

"Toby Sheldon acknowledges that he needs a few more procedures before he'll be considered Bieber's 'doppelganger'"

ya........ think?!

So.. telling him he doesn't look like JB is pointless because he knows that already (obviously :shrug:). Smacking him is a better plan... maybe that will smack some sense into him to donate that money into charity instead!

Oh yeah wow what a brilliant job he looks just like Bieber...:rofl:

All that money and he still did nothing about the eyebrows :dohh:

I just saw a video of this!! :wacko: He's on the TLC show.. "my strange addiction".

<<Link>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->