A Birthday BFP on my 33rd. What to do next?

imphope

Reaction score
I tested today with 4 different tests....the first three were faint so I bought a digital...and it says I'm pregnant! I can't believe it. I was convinced that af was around the corner. This is my first BFP and now I have no idea what to do. Af is supposed to come on Friday. Any advice? When do I call the doctor? Do I keep testing to make sure?

Today is my 33rd birthday and I can't think of a better gift!!!!

I would call your doctor right away for bloods. And a future ultrasound. Also, relax! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY and CONGRATS what a wonderful gift!! Relax and enjoy, call your doctor you should be fine!!!

Happy birthday!

Not sure whee you are, but here in the uk, you contact your doctor and take it from there.

Each area has different set ups with how you see the midwife and when etc

Congrats and happy birthday!

Congrats! Call your OBGYN and they'll tell you what to do.

I spoke to my dr's office today. They scheduled me for an appointment at 6 weeks. (2 weeks from today) that is their standard unless you have a history of miscarriage or irregular periods. She said to trust the test and be excited! No reason to call or worry unless I have bright red spotting/bleeding. She even said I could drink a cup of coffee every day if I want. Not sure about that. What do you ladies think about coffee?

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats! I drink coffee but I limit it to 1 per day if I am going to have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->