A bit confused and needing advice.

Mooncake

WTT after MC at 6w+5d :'(
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just joined today. I've never been pregnant before and just relying on someone who's been there to help if they can :)

My AF was due on 11th November, so I'm 2 days late and 16DPO. I've taken 4 tests and I've attached the images. Felt a bit strange on Sunday (which is the first one at the top) which would be 11DPO, waited 3 mins, nothing appeared got bored and threw it in the bin! 3 days later retrieved, and it showed a faint line but I dismissed it. So I took the second at 14DPO, third at 15DPO in morning and the last on that same night (the ClearBlue) which was last night.

It looks like the lines are getting progressively darker which would tie in with levelling HCG?

The thing is, I handed a urine sample in to the surgery yesterday morning, which was tested today, and it came back negative. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I'm not really sure if I am BFP now, surely the lines tell me I am?

I am feeling a bit like AF might arrive, is that normal too? Couldn't be an HCG surge could it? False positives?

Thanks if you can help and so sorry for length! :)

Attachments

• Pregorz2.jpg
    Pregorz2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 72
Wow definitely :bfp: ! Congrats! I've never been pregnant myself (yet ;)) so don't know why the results from the doc's would come back negative.. really strange. You are definitely up the duff though! Huge congrats and lots of sticky dust :dust: xxx

i would say you are definatly pregnant hun congratulations.you have it in words which theres no denying it maybe the urine you left at the doctors office was left standing for too long or sumthing.

your definatly pregnant hun dont worry about the test at the doctors.

Maybe they did the test wrong. I would go back and make them draw blood!

you are DEFINITELY pregnant, hun. the tests the doctors use are the same rubbish IC's you get on ebay, they prob just used a duff one. CONGRATS! :wohoo:

First of all, CONGRATS!!!
Secondly, I would go back to the docs and have blood work done. Much more accurate!

:hugs:

Thank you so much everyone, I feel much better now :) :cloud9:

You are definitly pregnant. The doctors once are rubbish. Infact my doctor (with previous pregnanies years ago) prefered to go by MY HPT and not theirs.
You should get a blood test done to confirm your dates and levels.

Congratulations honey, start getting excited :happydance:

Well there is no denying those 4 bad boys, well done hun!:hugs: The docs one are sensitive at all, and any number of things could have affected your urine and it didnt work. Take those with you and go back and get some bloods!

Deffo BFP! :yipee:
Silly doctors test!

deffo BFP!! doctors tests are usually less sensitive than HPT I heard ;)

Take your tests with you and ask for a retest and/or blood work

Congrats! xx

i've heard a lot of people have similar situations with doctor's pregnancy tests. test again maybe tomorrow, or in a couple of days, & i'm sure you'll still have a bfp, & call the doctor for another appointment to say you're definitely pregnant.
good luck!
xx

Yeah I definitely will take all that advice, thanks :)

I'm so glad you guys know what you're seeing as I really started to believe I was imagining it! even with the proof right there! I feel a little bit strange though, feel like AF is gonna arrive, hoping she doesn't for a long time!

:flower:

they are great lines and you are for sure pregnant,with my last pregnancy it took the doctors test 2 weeks to give me a positive so i wouldnt worry about it.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->