A bit confused!

MiaMama

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
this is my first post on this forum and I need your feedback :winkwink:
Hubby and I are trying to conceive, I got my IUD removed April 30th.
I started using ClearBlue Ovulation kit in July.
This month, I got Peak Fertility on Day 11. I am right now on Day 30 so 2 day late... Still no periods... This morning I've done an Advanced ClearBlue Pregnancy Test and it came back negative.
I am having a hard time to understand. I am sure I ovulated on time so I should have my periods or get a positive (especially with very sensitive test like Advanced ClearBlue).
If anyone can give me any feedback it would be so nice from you,
Thank you! :blush:

maybe ovulation and/or implantation occurred later than you though? Those opks are not fool proof. They can be wrong sometimes and there have been some women that have gotten a positive on one and not actually ovulated for a week. Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon though!!

Thank you ladies! So there is still a hope... How long should I wait before testing again?

I would try again in the morning with a different brand of test if you can.

I always do morning tests with first urine.
I'll try another brand tomorrow!
So stressful :cry:

Just to let you know, some women do not get bfps on urine tests at all. So if I were you, I would wait maybe up to a week max and if AF is still not there, get a blood test instead.
I have a friend who, with all three kids, has NEVER gotten a urine bfp! Every pregnancy had to be confirmed through blood.

But hopefully if you are pregnant, you'll know soon. :)

Good luck! :flower:

Thank you Kuji!
My hubby just told me we are going to buy another brand tonight and we'll try again tomorrow except if my periods come today of course.
My friend advises me to not be obsesses but can it even be possible? :haha:

:haha: Nope! I couldn't help but obsess like crazy! I kept trying to remind myself to calm down or tried to distract myself but it's just impossible! :dohh:

I definitely hope you get a bfp and I can't wait to see those tests :D

Even more confusing ladies, I need your hemp again, I am very very confused!
I went through a review online saying to opan ClearBlue test to check the inside bands and here what I found.
Hubby and I looked at it very closely and compare to some pictures online and we think it is positive on the band but the digital says "not pregnant"

Attachments

• IMG_4442.jpg
    IMG_4442.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 15
Even more confusing ladies, I need your hemp again, I am very very confused!
I went through a review online saying to opan ClearBlue test to check the inside bands and here what I found.
Hubby and I looked at it very closely and compare to some pictures online and we think it is positive on the band but the digital says "not pregnant"
you sound like me lol.. ive been getting lines on some tests and others not so i took a digi today said not preggo i opened it up and seen a line, so im not sure, but i do see the line

I THINK I heard that it's normal that on one side there's two lines but I can't be 100% sure. I'd have to look into it.

I found this and it was an interesting read about the Digis! Click here!

Yeah, I'd definitely go with a different brand :) Can't wait to see what happens!

I just got back from CVS, I'll try another one tonight and tomorrow morning (first urine). Fingers crossed!!!

Ok, I haven't got a lot of urine tonight... But we can see a very faint line with eyes (not sure you can see on the picture).
I am hoping to get a BFP tomorrow morning with first urine!!!
:happydance:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member