A bit nervous!

Mummy~L

Mummy to 2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I already have a gorgeous little boy called Bobby who is 2 months old and is my absolute world.

Bobby was born at home with a completely natural labour, no pain relief and was a really great, straight forward experience!

As an only child myself I had always said that I would have more then 1 child as I hated being on my own growing up. I still want to have another baby and we plan on TTC in Nov 2010, BUT I am really nervous about getting pregnant again as I had such a straight forward pregnancy and labour last time Im not convinced it will be the same. In fact I have convinced myself that it will be awful and that something bad might happen. I know this is a silly way to think but I really cant help it!!!!

I love my little boy so much that I am almost considering not having another but deep down I know I want him to have a little brother or sister!

Is there anyone on baby number 2 who had an easy 1st baby and feels the same? Or anyone who has had baby number 2 already? What were your experiences?

Sorry to ramble on just never thought I would feel like this!

Thanks xxxxxxxx :flower:

Don't have any experience, but would just like to say that your LO is adorable! :flower:
As an only child myself, though, I totally understand that you want a brother/sister for him - I've always said I wanted more than one because I've always wanted a sibling myself...

Hope this gives the thread a *bump* so someone who can offer proper advice can notice it :thumbup:
Take care xx

Awww I agree with Sing, he is utterly adorable! :) I have no experience at all but I didn't wanna read and run!
I know it feels like you can't possibly be blessed with good luck twice, but you really can! You sound like a wonderful mother and I completely agree it would be nice for Bobby to have a brother or sister (especially if they're all gonna be half as cute as he is!), I have 4 siblings and even though they make me REALLY angry sometimes life just wouldn't be as interesting without them :p
I think everyone's paranoid and scared, but as soon as you get there you'll probably laugh at yourself for being so worried :)
Hope everything works out for you, and congratulations! xx

I have 3 now and I must say I've found it got easier each time, I guess I just got more confident but now we want to ttc no 4:flower:

Thanks for all of your lovely comments ladies!! xx

i have a few more worries with regards to our next pregnancy honey. i didn't have the easiest pregnancy or labour, but what i am most worried about is not being bless with another wonderful baby.
i too am an only one and cannot wait to expand our family, but sometimes feel, we've been lucky once, why should we be so lucky again.
i think fears are natural when having a baby, it's the biggest, life changing thing we'll ever do, so natural to have worries :hugs: xx

I have so many worries my first was so easy i didnt even notice i was preggers...like i felt no different except the MS and Labour was really quick and really easy so yes i'm really really worried :(

Thanks you have al reassured me that what I am feeling is normal! xx

Hi hun, I asked my mum (fountain of knowledge that she is) since I don't have any children yet. She said that pregnancy wise, the second was easier than the first (I suppose she knew what to expect) but she said I was a well behaved baby and all I did was sleep but my brother was a nightmare :rofl: Also with me she had to have forceps, but with my brother she was induced and had him naturally after that.

I suppose it differs but I wouldn't worry atleast you know what to expect this time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->