A bit of help...plz

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can offer a bit of "motherly" advice as I'm really not sure what to do :blush:

Noah had a bit of a funny tum on Wed's which I just assumed was caused by his teeth, he had lots (at least 4) of smelly wind and korma like nappies (sorry thats the only way I can describe it) Yesterday he seemed fine but then had a dodgy nappy later on in the afternoon - just 1 yesterday!
Today when he woke I went in to his room and he'd done another sloppy poo and then another about 30 mins ago! He seems happy - he's running about playing but has terrible stinky wind!!

I called the docs to ask for some advice - apparently 'If I'd of called at 8am (when noah ans I were both asleep, not knowing he'd have a funny tum today) then I could have had an appt!' I've now got to call the doc back at 11:45 to speak to him. The doc I'll be speaking to is about as much use as a chocolate tea pot, seriously he'll prob tell me to give noah acne tablets or something as thats what he always tell's me to take - I DON'T EVEN HAVE ACNE!!! Or his other one is 'Avoid getting pregnant' :saywhat:

Anyway - does anyone have any 'real' advice of what I should do/give noah?

Thanks

xx

Ooooh dodgey belly! Maybe he's just flushing a bug out of his system?

I would see how he goes and just make sure he keeps drinking plenty of fluids as that will help flush things through his system. If he doesnt seem any better tomorrow or gets worse i would take him along to your doctors and demand to be seen lol. Hope he gets better soon tho xx

sounds like he's getting rid of a bug. do they smell really chemically? make sure he drinks plenty. x

Hope he gets better soon and stops smelling the house out bless :lol:

x

my HV said that the korma nappies is a stage that ALL babies go through around 12-18 months. its all to do with his digestive system developing from what i remember.

Hope he gets better soon and stops smelling the house out bless :lol:

x

And it does stink..........hope i don't get any visitors turn up out of the blue!!

Maybe I should invite the door to door sales men in for a change :rofl:

my HV said that the korma nappies is a stage that ALL babies go through around 12-18 months. its all to do with his digestive system developing from what i remember.

Really? I've not heard that before, I was thinking it might have something to do with his digestive system as he had green beans with his tea the other night - the next day they were in his nappy!! He's also likes rasins and they were in there too!! My OH best be nice to me or he'll be having a special Korma for tea :muaha:

(^^^I wouldn't.....promise!!!)

omg you sick cow :sick: lmao!!!

reduce his milk so half his milk with water so its watered down, cos the bacterie in dairy will keep the bug alive hun.

I got told this when kira had a dodgey tummy told me to give half the strength milk for a couple of days

If he has really runny poos it may be worth seeing if the doc will give you some Dioralite, it will replace the fluids and minerals that he has lost. Other than that I have no real advice.

x

amber been the same for about 5 days now, i cant see it being her teeth though as she has 8.
I do think shes getting a cold, and has just been sick all over the floor, but is still her active self, which is good.
when she is ill she just sleeps all day.

i have no advice though, hope hes better soon

Could very well be a bug being flushed out of his system. Their poos do change consistency, color and smell when they are sick or flushing out a bug.

Amanda's been pretty sick this week, yet is fine most of the day, then pukes at night. Jayden's poos were dodgy this week and I do believe he was getting rid of a bug. Chase is sick too.

Hope it gets better for you! :hugs:

make sure he drinks lots of water and 100% fruit juice. Pedialyte might also help (not sure if you get the same over there) but as long as he seems normal and happy just wait and see if it subsides!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->