A bit of randomness fun...

21.59 in Birmingham UK. Just had a lovely warm bath with lots of lavender to help me sleep better tonight - hoping not to many midnight toilet runs tonight as I'm exhausted!

Goodnight everybody just going to bed!

It's 5pm here in Virginia, USA. I'm watching the Ugly Truth and seriously considering going to McDonalds to get the nuggets I've been craving. I have a coupon. I'm probably going to after this movie. :rofl:

Girl I'm sitting here thinking about ice crea

8pm here in North Carolina. We literally just got home from eating at Chedder's 15 minutes ago, put Lilly straight to bed and now I'm sitting on the couch browsing bnb and DH is sat beside me playing grand theft auto 5, haha. Oh and my dog is in front of me licking his paw. :D

8pm here in North Carolina. We literally just got home from eating at Chedder's 15 minutes ago, put Lilly straight to bed and now I'm sitting on the couch browsing bnb and DH is sat beside me playing grand theft auto 5, haha. Oh and my dog is in front of me licking his paw. :D

My DH plays that game too!

8:17am here in Perth, Australia & I am lazing in bed with iPad & my 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, delaying the moment I get up & do housework

10:19am here in Melbourne Australia. I'm trying to focus on my work but all I can think about is knock-off time, picking up DS and heading home for an early night :) Sweet dreams to all those getting close be bedtime!

I like this topic so much that ill do it twice.

8:24 in Florida. Laying in moms bed watching " The Voice " about to eat dinner and hopefully head to bed.

It's just after 6pm in Las Vegas, NV! I just finished deep cleaning my house. Dinner is in the crock pot, and it's almost done. So just trying to concentrate on school work until hubby gets home (in about an hour!). Obviously that's not going too well since I'm on here!

It's 9:44pm in Virginia, USA and the husband is annoying me by playing with the friggin' window because it, "Sounds funny when it closes." If you ask me it does. It seriously sounds like a Ring Wraith from Lord of the Rings. However, when it's nearly ten at night, can't it wait?!

08.33 back in s/w UK. After a longggg day yesterday and a broken nights sleep (hubby came in at 3 from work and then the dog barked a lot at half 4, which she never does, so must of been someone or some animal around) I'm sat on the sofa with my baby girl watching cartoons for as long as I can get away with! Probably 30 mins Max!

its 9:43am in SA and Im at work ... on BNB as its quiet still in the office and my boss is on leave

6:51am and my daughter just woke up. We're downstairs and she's having some milk and I'm laying beside her half asleep, half typing this. I should be wide awake right now, this is like sleeping in for me! She has been waking at 5am lately so waking at nearly seven is soooo nice!

7:10 am and been at work for the past 20 min or so... Just found out of one of my crew leads decided to come in early and set off the alarm. :dohh: So now just getting everything started and finishing planning out the outside crews out of town itinerary for next week.

Good morning!

It's 10:13 pm here in Tasmania, Australia.

And I'm unfortunately watching a show on tv about a man who has a 200lb testicle sack.

Late reply. 13:15 here right now in uk and getting the teeny kids some lunch haha

13.46 in bham UK. Eating lunch at work and wondering what to cook for dinner tonight......?

11:08 am in Virginia, USA. I'm finishing up an episode of NCIS and then I'm going to hop onto the PS3 and play a good game. :rofl:

Its 4:34pm and i am getting ready to cook supper :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->