a bit stressed out

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Bubblesuk, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Bubblesuk

Bubblesuk Well-Known Member

I have been a stressed out today thinking that im going to loose my bean i have had 2 MC in the past and i havent been feeling that pregnant
    So we went out and got another HPT and i got this it has progressed from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 so things must be going in the right direction i feel like i can relax a little bit more now :happydance:

Attached Files:

2. helen_beee

helen_beee Mammy and Oliver

I have spent the past week really stressed out so haven't allowed myself to enjoy being pregnant. I've finally accepted that if it's going to happen, it's going to happen. All I can do is be healthy and hope for the best. I don't know if this helps you at all but good luck and *crossed fingers* for sticky beans all round :hugs:

3. Bubblesuk

I have the same attitude i cant change whats gonna happen so i have to enjoy it as much as i can who knows all might be ok this time :) xx

4. hopeforamirac

hopeforamirac Well-Known Member

congrats and welcome :)

5. kittylady

kittylady Mother of 3, due #4

Hey I did another digi today and its gone from pregnant 1-2 yesterday to pregnant 2-3 today :)

6. Bubblesuk

woohoo nice 1 hun xx

7. kittylady

kittylady Mother of 3, due #4

We can all get through this together :thumbup: I'm really looking forward to having a bump :) (btw my Dad's and his family are from Newcastle :thumbup: )

8. Iamblessed

Iamblessed ttc#10

I am sorry you are worried hun but like you said with your digi already reading 2-3 I think you have a good strong pregnancy going on in there:) Congrats again Bubbles I am so happy for you!!