• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Blonde and A Lawyer

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
A blonde and a lawyer were sitting next to each other on a plane from LA to NY. The blond was tired and the lawyer says do you want to play a fun game? The blond replies, "No thanks". After a little bit the lawyer says "It's a fun game. I ask you a question and if you don't know the answer you owe me $5 and vise versa". The blond once again replies, "No thanks." After a while the lawyer says "How about if I don't know I pay you $500". The blond was now interested. The lawyer says I'll go first and he asks "What's the difference between ground and the moon?" The blond thought about it, didn't know and gave him $5. It was the blonde's turn so she asks "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes down with 4?" The lawyer thinks about it, doesn't know, calls his agents, they don't know, searches the internet on his laptop, can't find anything and finally after an hour of searching he hands the blond $500. The blond was satisfied and went to sleep. After a little bit the lawyer taps her on the shoulder and asks "What was the answer." The blond immediately reaches into her purse and hands the lawyer $5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->