A diaper rant?

Pheonixsmummy

Reaction score
So I have quite a few newborn diapers (enough for like two weeks), but I just recieved 528 size 1's...:wacko:. I mean, I'm not even sure if my baby will use all of them! I guess what I'm asking is how long newborn and size 1 diapers lasted on your children? Cause I'm not sure if it's even worth keeping that many size 1's, but I heard you can exchange them at Walmart for a bigger size even if you don't have a receipt? :shrug:

So I have quite a few newborn diapers (enough for like two weeks), but I just recieved 528 size 1's...:wacko:. I mean, I'm not even sure if my baby will use all of them! I guess what I'm asking is how long newborn and size 1 diapers lasted on your children? Cause I'm not sure if it's even worth keeping that many size 1's, but I heard you can exchange them at Walmart for a bigger size even if you don't have a receipt? :shrug:

maybe two weeks..lol

My daughter was actually in size 1 for a reeeeeeally long time. We only had her in newborn for like a week and we went ahead and switched her to size 1, they were a little bit big at first, but seemed alot more comfortable then the tiny newborns (she was 8 pounds 1 ounce at birth). You should just keep them, use them as much as possible, and when you think LO is ready to go up a size, THEN exchange what you have left! That way you don't end up shorting yourself in the end. :thumbup:

well it depends on what size they are at birth really

m kids where premies but they caught up fast...lol

good eaters...

so it all depends really

one of my sons was in a size 5 by three months :) big boy not fat just big

I'm guessing American sizes are different, but my daughters nearly 6 Weeks and 9lb13oz, and she's still in the first new born size (4-11lbs) she can fit 6-13 but they're still pretty big on her. But when things like nappies are involved its always better to have too much than too little!

I think in the UK it's different but my LO was in size 1 (first size) for about 6 weeks? Maybe more, and then Size 2 (your size 1 I think) for a month or two, and newborns go through a lot of nappies, but when I'm moving up, I sell mine on a local selling page and use the money to get the bigger size :)

The time I said may not be 100% correct as it's been so long that I can't remember fully :dohh:

Keep them. If you need to exchange them, you can when you no longer need them. I believe they accept open boxes.

i think qny store as long as there closed will exchange then :)

My LO was in size 1's for almost 3-4 months and I thought you could trade them in but I'm not 100% sure

The first few months your baby will go through about 10 diapers per day. You will be surprised how fast you go through them.

Thanks!!! Congrats to you too! I absolutely loved your announcement on facebook!

I'd keep them. You'll go through them fast and it's better to have too many

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->