A fear of having an ugly baby? Anyone? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode: Jeeerryy, you got to see the baby! :)

I guess this never crossed my mind; it is rare that babies and kids are ugly. If I get an ugly one, he will have to work on his personality a bit harder then.

i fear the ginger gene aswell lol im hoping this little one dodges it lol
im worried about LO being a girl as the 3d scan looks exactly like OH and i cant imagine his face as a girl
ahhhh i dunno i guess i will think he/she is beautiful no matter what

My partner is worried we'll have a ginger baby lol because his father is ginger and my partner has a ginger beard but not hair. Im dark haired but ive told him hair colour really isnt an issue lol.

oh my gosh so is my OH! he doesnt want a ginger lol
I dont mind a little girl ginger but not a boy lol

I would love to have a ginger baby but there aren't any natural redheads in my family... or OH's (he's Latino, anyway, so it's likely our baby will have dark hair and dark eyes).

We were discussing though how he wants our son to have my hair, but his skin complexion. I don't like how ghostly pale I am anyway... but we'll see what happens. I do, from time to time, worry that he will have the worst features of both his parents (my big nose and OH's ridiculous hair).

I guess we'll just hope for the best :)

https://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=GB#/watch?v=HpWB_ZiFy-Q
Maybe don't watch if you think you'll be offended! :)
I worry about ugly babies too! :) xx

through out my whole pregnancy me and my OH have been so curious as to who are baby is going to look like and how we pray that he doesnt get his dads side of the family nose lol

well i just woke up from a terrible dream! :wacko:
I had a dream I was pregnant with twin boys and so was my cousin ( who is 13 btw :wacko: wtf? ) and she had twin boys as well.

Well in the dream we gave birth the same day! :flower:
I had surgery to get them out so I didnt see them right away and so I got to see her twin boys first... how cute :kiss: So I was super excited to see mine!
I went into the room and OMG. :nope: ......

they were both covered with a blanket in there carseat so I uncovered twin #1 and it had the BIGGEEST head I have ever seen ...like just insanly non human like BIG.... and I was soo upset but of course had to act like he was "cute" because of course he was my son... and twin #2..... had a normal sized head... but it was shaped as a triangle.... and he smelled sooo incred. bad.....

and my mom was like " Yeah Have fun I am about to go play with Hillys( my cousin) baby boys!"

and all i could think about was how OH was going to react to our "beautiful" twin boys!

It was a dreadful dream!

Sorry but this really made me laugh my head off !!!:rofl:

Your baby will be the most beautiful person in the world to you and none of this will matter tbh.

I think that you are just becoming anxious babe xx

I think all newborns look like the Old Man on the show "Pawn Stars". LoL!!

Omg!!! Lmao will u all plz check out the response I got from some of the "ladies" in 2nd tri when I posted similar to this!! Some of them r proper nuts, feel sorry for their ohh so precious OHs. Need to lighten up n stop being psycho hahahahahaha xx

all babies are cute..., adorable, lovely, sweet....

My FOB has THE shortest legs in the history of legs. He has a normal size torso and everything else, but for some reason, his legs are ungodly short. I FEAR every day that my baby will be cursed with the same thing, but he is the only one in his family with the trait, so hopefully it won't happen!!

My baby will be lovely no matter what cause he's mine :smug: And that's all that matters to me!

As a side note, I did have a dream about having twins, one girl, one boy. The boy was fine, but the girl had a clothespin on her head and when you took it off, her scalp was split like bunny ears! :wacko: If I wasn't pregnant, I would want to know if DH was drugging me at night :haha:

Haha. This is horrible but I have this fear too! You just have to remember, even if you think your baby is not the best looking when they first come out, most of their faces end up changing as they get older. (I'm sure even all coned headed and blue, your baby is still going to be beautiful in your eyes)

Even IF you do have a baby that ends up looking like Quasimodo your still gonna love him/her. Its your child, no matter what.

I hope you dont mind me posting here, like ot have a nosey every now and then and this thread just reminded me of when I gave birth to my son. The very first thing I said was:

"Aw look John, he's not ugly.." :dohh::rofl: I blame the gas and air!

I've had a change of 'helpers' this week.
I'm 5 weeks in to a 13 week stint to bedrest.
With a 16 month to look after, I need a lot of help whole my partner is at work.
I'm only allow up to go the toilet and have a shower.
So I have family on shifts giving up their precious time to be here.
We got a new helper yesterday.
So instead of reading my daughter books, giving her medicine, feeding her in the highchair, cuddling her, tickling her and generally loving her, I lay here watching her being carried around and whisked off to different parts of the house.
Why?
I'm not dead, I'm not ill, and I'm still mentally capable of doing hundreds, prehaps even millions of things!
It makes we sad to have her taken away, in a time when I really need my hope around me.
I don't think people realise how debilitating it is to have to ask for everything - food, water, the fan on, the fan off, a blanket.... but to have to ask for time with your own child, it's just not nice!

My FOB has THE shortest legs in the history of legs. He has a normal size torso and everything else, but for some reason, his legs are ungodly short. I FEAR every day that my baby will be cursed with the same thing, but he is the only one in his family with the trait, so hopefully it won't happen!!

in my bfs family they have a terrible ugly nose trait! luckily my bf DID NOT get it but both his brothers did and omg sooooo ugly, i fear that he will get it

Omg!!! Lmao will u all plz check out the response I got from some of the "ladies" in 2nd tri when I posted similar to this!! Some of them r proper nuts, feel sorry for their ohh so precious OHs. Need to lighten up n stop being psycho hahahahahaha xx

im not going to stoop and call you what i think you are for writing that post!

You posted that you 'hope your baby isnt ginger' on a forum where there are ginger people, people who have had ginger babies who have died and expected everyone to say awww its ok dont worry....

its like saying i hope my kid dont come out white!

Id rather be psycho than shallow. I actually thought you were alright previous to that post and now this one too. Dont bother responding to any posts by me EVER.

im not going to stoop and call you what i think you are for writing that post!

You posted that you 'hope your baby isnt ginger' on a forum where there are ginger people, people who have had ginger babies who have died and expected everyone to say awww its ok dont worry....

its like saying i hope my kid dont come out white!

Id rather be psycho than shallow. I actually thought you were alright previous to that post and now this one too. Dont bother responding to any posts by me EVER.

I agree, what you said over there was really rude and offensive. About 90% of the people that commented on that thread thought you were being horrible, and those that agreed with you..well..I don't think I can say anything without being impolite, so I won't bother. Your really shallow, its quite sad actually.

I honestly think in the big scheme of things, all we hope and pray for is a healthy baby. I don't give two hoots about looks at all. And I believe all mamas find their children utterly gorgeous...as for ginger hair. Well, I think it's beautiful. All babies are beautiful.

Health of my baby is number one...looks aren't everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"