a few questions?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
Firstly I was away for the weekend so i couldnt take opks, the opk I took thursday (cd12) before leaving was nearly positive but I do sometimes get opks that go nearlympos but never turns out to my actual lh surge.

My period was really long this cycle I was still spotting at cd 9! I started with ewcm right away up until cd 15. My temps are very high like I have already ovulated, ff has pinpointed Saturday as ov day,

my question is, is it possible to ovulate so soon after af stopping? My cycles are irregular and I rarely ovulate on cd 14!
We dtd cd 10, 13, 14, 16 im hoping im still in with a chance?

Yes, it can happen that early. Really it doesn't seem that early to me (I have short cycles though), but from your last cycle I guess it's abnormal for you. But still, it happens. From looking at your chart it certainly does appear to me that you ovulated. Your temps are really similar to your post-O temps last cycle. Good luck!

Looks like a textbook ovulation on cd 14 to me...perhaps some changes in your normal day to day activities brought O on when it should normally happen? You bd'ing seems really well times so good luck and hope you get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->