A few questions

Kay_Baby

Reaction score
I had a horrible time trying to feed my first son as he had a tongue tie that was never picked up so ended up pumping for a few weeks until I couldn't keep up with what he wanted. Luckily this time it's going really well so far but I have a few questions.

Can I reuse my breast pump from last time? It hasn't been used in a couple of years or should I invest in a new one.

I have tickets to see a show when LO is only 5 weeks old. I know ideally I shouldn't introduce a bottle this early but I don't really have a choice. I've had the tickets for a year. When should I start pumping to store up enough without leaving LO short? It's only an afternoon and evening but I want to make sure there is plenty.

Also can anyone recommend good breastfeeding clothes in the uk? I'm not very confident about being on display and have a couple of christenings coming up in the next few weeks so I need something discreet, reasonably smart and hide the jelly belly. I'm a big busted girl without breastfeeding as well so there is normally a lot on display.

Mothercare do a lovely range of nursing tops, also if you don't have the money for it doubling up on tops is also good so a loose top over a tank top that way you don't show anything off, Also take a blanket or large muslin out if you really don't want anyone to see anything.

I'm sorry I can't help with the expressing side of things, You could always clean up the breast pump you have and see how it works first?
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"