A few questions....

MilitaryMummy

Mum to Macie Brooke xxx
Reaction score
When i fell pregnant with Macie i cant really work out if i was TTC or NTNP.... me and DH only had one rule..... to have sex at least 3 times a week and see what happened???? What do you think???
We fell pregnant within 4 months of doing this....
The problem is... if we try now.... he doesnt live with me at the min so i only see him at weekends.... this proper slims out chances doesnt it?? xx

Didn't want to read and run. Personally I don't think it matters what its called because its all babymaking at the end of the day. :D Yes it can limit your chances if you're only doing it at the wkend, but I guess it all depends on if your fertile times fall over a wkend or not. If you have time, then just DTD when you can. You might find that charting does help to focus your babymaking though and to ensure you're not missing your chances. Just do what's best for you and your other half

I would say that you were NTNP with your first. I don't have much advice except maybe chart so you at least know around when you should ovulate. Since you only see him on the weekends it would get quite frustrating if you aren't ovulating on the weekends. I would work on getting to know your body for a few months and maybe by then you will see each other more often.

The only problem i have with charting is i have extremely (sp?) eratic periods there never the same! lol. or at the same time or for the same length hahahaha....
thats why we did what we did first time round lol. xx

Well then I guess just go like rabbits each weekend when you can and lots of :dust: for you!

I say you were NTNP with #1.
I agree with the above, just do it on the weekends and whatever happens happens. You can buy ovulation tests, but in the end you will get pregnant when it happens, so enjoy it only. :) have fun and lots of babydancing and babydust your way!!!!

i only saw my husband at weekends and fell pregnant with lilly my first and we WERE NOT in anyway trying for her lol first time we didnt use protection and bam....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->