A few weaning questions (dohh!)

kelseyyy

Reaction score
This will probably sound stupid ladies so please bear with me and any questions answered would be so much help! I don't know hardly anything about it! I have been feeding Aidan jars now for about two months and he loves it
1]How do you even go about making homemade baby food?!:dohh: I hear about it so much on bnb forums but I guess where I live nobody here does it! We just buy the jars. But reading through some of the posts I would really like to try homemade since it tastes better! How do you do this?

2]Also, I am so terrified to feed Aidan "adult" foods like giving him a bit of what I eat for lunch and dinner, how do I know what he can and can't have?? He will be 6 months in a week.

3] Is there anything I should definetly NOT do when it comes to weaning??

Thanks! xx

I have found it does seem in the UK it's much more common to make your food instead of buying jars...here in the US it's not as common. But a site I found really helpful was www.wholesomebabyfood.com they have tons of recipes, ages when they can have certain things...it was great. Another great recipe site is www.weelicious.com they have a mix of baby food and then toddler and even family meals.

Here we are told no citrus or strawberries until 12mo...also be careful with eggs. I wouldn't do any nuts yet either, our pedi warned us to be careful with wheat too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->