A first time mum question....

sue_88

Reaction score
So I was reading my baby app this morning & it says that soon I need to start thinking of removing all the labels from LO's clothes.

Erm.....what does this mean?

Does it mean the price tags like on new clothes, or do I need to go through cutting all the care labels from the inside of the clothes?!

Clueless!! :shrug: :dohh:

It's a guess but I would assume price tags so they're ready to wear, although I also washed mine in case they'd been made in some dodgy factory with chemicals!! I left the size labels in so I know when to move up to the next size (a lifesaver yesterday when I was sorting her wardrobe into size order!). The only labels I removed were the ones that I thought looked itchy!

I think it's just telling you to get organised ready for packing your hospital bag and bringing baby home :cloud9:

I think it means price tags...though I know some people who remove the size labels as well :)

Probably price tags and any price stickers. I never removed the actual tag bc some baby items need washed different and also i like knowing the size, especially handy when DS2 arrived and we reused the clothing. Plus if you ever sell your baby clothing you can let ppl know sizes and brands and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->