A girl name

Andi86

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
What do you think of the name Cyndra or an alternative spelling Cindra? Which spelling is better? I heard the name tonight. There is only one person I've heard with this name before. I kinda like it. It's different but not completely out there.

I think it's a beautiful name. I like it spelled with an I personally.

I have never actually heard of this name before but I love it!

I don't like it, sorry, it sounds like a made up name to me. What about Kendra?

I don't like it, sorry, it sounds like a made up name to me. What about Kendra?

That's another name on our list. Our good long term friend married a Kendra though so we just aren't sure if it's kinda of to close of a relation to use it.

I don't think its too close to use :) I love it, it's a very pretty, classic name

I don't like Cyndra/Cindra sorry. Kendra makes me think of Hugh Hefner's ex girlfriend on 'girls of the playboy mansion' but I realise not everyone will have that association.

Unless you see your long term friend and his partner fairly regularly, I don't think it's too close to use if you love the name.

I think she would forever be having people call her "Sandra" and as someone who has had a lifetime of mispronunciations I would avoid it. That said, not everyone has that experience and not everyone minds so if you love it then go for it.

Maybe Cyndia, Cynthia, or Sadie? You probably wanted Cinderella. :)

I don't like Cyndia, Cynthia is ok but im not a huge fan. Sadie reminds me of a dogs name. The fact that Cindra kinda sounds like Cinderella is exactly what I don't like about the name haha. I'm probably not going to choose it. Just heard it and thought it was different then anything I've heard before so was looking for opinions.

We are actually probably going to pick Claire or Clara. Kendra is also still an option. I had some others on the list too that my husband and me don't agree on. But I'm always looking for other name options. I think I'm one of those people who need to meet the child before picking a for sure name. I was like that with my son too. I went in with a few options and then picked one after I had him.

I love both Claire and Clara (especially Clara!)

I agree with LoraLoo, Kendra is better than Cindra or Cyndra....or you can name her Sandra

Had her on the 15th. We ended up naming her Claire :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"