A group of Mum's trying to get rid of their tums!

I gained weight this week too, but I think it's water retention. I'm post ovulation, pre period right now so it's the right sort of time for it. I am also sporting a pregnant-looking belly today. I only gained 1/2 a pound skit can't be actual weight to give me a belly like that :haha: hopefully after my period,which is still a week away, I'll lose it again.

Pizza for dinner tonight. Oven pizza though, not takeaway. Still about 800 cals though! I've been pigging out today, I'm in one of those moods where I just want to eat junk all day.

Thanks pix x

Yes Kian I walked and managed to get out more which is why I felt so annoyed as I had really tried x

Well the dreaded time of the month arrived early hours this morning so I am guessing that's the reason for my pound in weight gain!

1 lb off for me in 10 days :shrug: time to get back to it lol

2lb off :happydance:

2 weeks until our holiday and 3lb until target. I WILL do it!!!

Well done Tara and Kian.

2lb on for me but I feel like I am going to get my period xx

That could definitely be why. I'm hoping I don't get mine anytime soon!

I've just realised I have lost a stone in total now :happydance:

well done everyone :D Everyone (apart from me :haha: ) is doing fantastic! Time to catch up with you all now :haha:

Tara you lost a pound. That's great :)

Breakfast - Porridge with added sultanas, seed mix and a grated apple enjoyed with a cup of decaf tea. All made with semi skimmed milk. What's everyone else having? I've got broccoli and soup for dinner, my Mother-in-law made me it :) I'm going to attempt to make croutons!

I had rice crispies and 2 slices of a granary baguette toasted and a decaff coffee.
Lunch will probably be a sandwich.
We are having mince and potatoes with veg for dinner

Well done ladies!
Granola with skimmed for breakfast. Left over lasagne for dinner and im thinking maybe chicken salad and new potatoes for tea :)
I did so well last night, Jon was eating crisps and kept trying to share with me but I stuck to my guns and said no! Xx

well done everyone :D Everyone (apart from me :haha: ) is doing fantastic! Time to catch up with you all now :haha:

Im right there with ya!
I'm terrified to step on the scale! Cate had a karate tournament yesterday so I stood the whole day with Peanut in his Moby, which meant I was constantly eating! Anyone else get terribly faint if you don't eat?

I've been fluctuating with the same 5 pounds for months! Gahhh!!!

I've decided to take another week off of exercise. I'm just not feeling it and its getting frustrating. I'm over obsessing. Besides my birthday is this week!!!

Sounds to me like you are all doing well with willpower!!!

I sometimes get like that if I don't eat enough.

Some great recipes on here - https://www.musclefood.com/healthy-recipes

Tara any loss is better than a gain!

Today I've not had much as I've been cleaning all day just sat down now to have a chicken sandwich that'l probably do me until this evening now.

I feel like I've done well so far. I had a chocolate peanut butter and banana shake for breakfast. That filled me right up till lunch. Then I had granola with yogurt and chopped strawberries. Had about 6 cups of tea. And then meat free sausages, with mash veg and yorkies for dinner. And I managed to do the 30day shrrd this morning. No other exercise though, because I had my hair done and so that took up a huge chunk of the day. I was sat in my kitchen though while I had it done, and I feel like I could have eaten a whole lotta crap.

How are we all doing ladies? I gave myself a good talking to today as I have been bad recently lol so back to trying harder xx

I'm doing ok. Today I skipped lunch because had to take Tristan to A&E and was visiting a friend before that so I was starving come teatime. I had my tea but was still hungry. I ended up having a bowl of porridge, grapes and Brazil nuts which seems to have done the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->