A group of Mum's trying to get rid of their tums!

woo well done carly!

i stuck 4 lb on yesterday (weighed in the afternoon instead of the morning:dohh: ) and then lost 2 lb this morning. :haha:

Lol Tara.
I was well pissed off this morning. I am living in the same couple of pairs of leggings. My jeans fasten but look horrendous as they push my flab up.
I have just ordered a pair of high waisted jeans to see if they keep my flabby belly in!! And eaten a chocolate biscuit, which doesn't help! !

Weighed myself at my mums after lunch and I was 9 1/2 stone which means I've lost half a stone in 9 weeks... not sure if I trust her scales though :haha:

Well done Carly. I'll never be 9 n 1/2 stone :rofl: xx

Thanks Amanda, I haven't weighed this little since before I had katie. That's why I don't believe the scales :haha: xx

Lol. Breastfeeding helps so the scales are probably right xx

^^ me either. Even though I was disgusted with myself this morning xx

I've had a cereal bar for breakfast then went for dinner with my friend and had breaded garlic mushrooms, BBQ chicken and cheese ciabatta with wedges and coleslaw then Oreo tart with squirty cream. Tea I had a few mouthfuls of brown sugar and garlic chicken with noodles but was still full so chucked in the bin. I'm bored so just ate a Shape yogurts and a cheese toastie.

Carly well done I would be so happy if I fit in size ten jeans :rofl:

I give up, I'm up and down, up and down. :rofl:

You and me both!! No idea what size I am right now. I'm staying steady with weight.

Joined the rest of my family and now we all do karate. Lol. Its fun and a lot harder than I anticipated.

You and me both!! No idea what size I am right now. I'm staying steady with weight.

Joined the rest of my family and now we all do karate. Lol. Its fun and a lot harder than I anticipated.

Ooh that sounds good fun!

I'm stopping putting so much pressure on myself now as it ends up getting me down if I don't see good results, I'm still eating healthy but if I want a treat il have one when I feel like it, the weight will come off at its own pace, just no bikinis this summer.... Maybe next :rofl:

Amy im the same, if I want to just pig out and eat crap I do it! I think too much pressure isn't good.
I need the motivation to exercise but I just cba :rofl:

I agree Carly. I'm sticking to weighing once a month now too. Weekly is too much for me x

I've been shit the last few days. Had a 3 course lunch Thursday then take away last night! Oops.

We go on holiday Minday so will probably gain all the weight I've just lost!!

How's everyone getting on?

I ate so much whilst away! Burgers, chips, pancakes, hotdogs, doughnuts, toasted marshmallows dipped in chocolate, nachos etc and somehow managed to maintain!!!

That's good Kian!

I've done crap totally gone off track. Monday's a new week I guess!

Kian that's fab! Probably because of all the activities and thebreastfeeding :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->