A group of Mum's trying to get rid of their tums!

I keep struggling with the same 5-7 pounds as well, all I want to do is eat junk and never seem to be full except while I was sick with bronchitis around Easter... Of course I happened to get all my taste back on Easter though and pigged out majorly!

:lol:

I started snacking on nuts and was quite surprised how filling they actually are.

How's everyone doing? I've had a pretty good week so far. I did have pizza and cheesecake on Thursday at my friends but we had that organised for a while. I then ate 2 crumpets and a bowl of granola yesterday evening. I'm hoping none of that has ruined my good days.

In doing crap, I've gained 2lb this morning! I don't know how I've been ok this last week, I did drink about 3 glasses of water at 5am and then weighed at 7am so not sure if that's anything to do with it!

I'm back to what I was 3 weeks ago so I've lost the 2 or 3 lb I had put back on. Think my period is going to come in the next day or so too xx

It probably will be that Amy xx

It will probably be that Amy!

I've lost 1lb. Only 2lb to go until pre baby weight. We go away a week today, hoping to have it off but I think I'm struggling at 1lb a week.

I finally got into another pair of my jeans last week. They were so uncomfortable. This week they fit comfortably! Amazing what even 1lb loss can do! I now have 2 pairs of jeans that fit :happydance:

Well Done ladies your all doing fab!

I'm going to mils after tea so will weigh myself when I'm there for the first time in 9 weeks :haha:

Carly, I think that's the best way. I know I can totally get obsessed with the numbers.
I haven't lost any thin again. Still stuck at 152lbs. Which tbh I'm not surprised by, since the las few weeks I've eaten what I wanted and not exercised much.
There is just under 9 weeks till DDs birthday. My goal is 145lbs.
I don't know if I can do this but I'm going to give it a good crack. Now the weathers nicer I've told DS he can go on his bike round the park while I run, bet he cycles quicker than I run.

Well done dcs,I'm not a runner lol.

Good luck Carly. I bet you'll be fine xx

Didn't weigh myself... Me and jon had an argument so he went to his mum's without me.
i bought myself some size 10 jeans today and they fit! Iv a wobbly bit that I could do with getting rid of but they fit :) xx

Well done Carly.
Hope you and Jon are ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"