• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A head count for May Mummies! The last stretch!

MidnightSun

Reaction score
I don't want us to get lost in the kerfuffle lol

How are we all doing? Who has got sweeps/inductions/sections booked? Who's overdue?

Hope we're all okay :hugs: x x

Some May mummies here!

I'm due on Wednesday! Sweep booked for Thursday!

:wave: Not much happening here. MW has said I may get a sweep Wednesday morning if my cervix is favourable. Had first uncomfortable contractions yesterday but they had faded away by early evening and nothing today.

Every day is feeling like an eternity now. :(

I was due 20th and I'm still here. Hoping to have a sweep tomorrow, had examination Friday but wasn't right for a sweep. Induction booked for this Fri so I'm desperately hoping to go into natural labour before then!!

One day overdue, and no signs yet! Still feeling good. I'm trying to finish out the work week (last week of school), but I wouldn't mind if he decided to come anytime now. So ready for him!

So I think it's safe to say we are all at that fed up stage now? :haha:

Is it mean that when I look at other threads and see people moaning about things and they're only about 30 weeks I want to shout at my laptop?? lol :blush: I want to say try being THIS uncomfy!!!

I am due TODAY!! but sweep booked for tomorrow...i am willing this baby on now!! :baby:

I'm due Friday (4 days) and nothing booked, no sweeps (docs haven't talked about this at all, wondering if it's a UK thing?)... Have felt little things here and there, nothing that lasts though. Baby dropped yesterday, doesn't feel engaged... Mostly I'm just here... I'm done with being pregnant, but I kind of want him to be a June baby (too many May babies in my family) but as each day goes I start thinking maybe I should take a jog to get this baby going?! :haha:

I'm due on Wednesday. No talk of sweep etc (uk too) but I don't want one or to be induced anyway, I'm all for walking, bouncing, clary sage, hot baths etc to help him along lol! Although I don't think he's engaged, midwife on Wednesday so we'll see! X

I'm due Wednesday too, and apparently if baby doesn't come by next Tuesday it will be sweep time. I shall be bouncing for Britain on my ball between now and then!

I'm due Friday. I'm scheduled to be induced June 1st if baby's not here by then. My Dr. hasn't mentioned anything about sweeps...not even sure if they do it or not.

My MW only mentioned sweeps when I was panicking about an induction scuppering my water birth plan. They did emphasise it would only be if my cervix was favourable as they don't generally offer them here until your actually overdue.

*raises hand* have my 40 week this Thursday, even though my EDD is Friday (changed because of upcoming holiday). More than likely I will end up getting a sweep

I'm due friday....havent had much in the way as signs started losing my plug today and seeing midwife tomorrow. Ready when bump is ready xx

Meee! I was due on 16th and still no baby :shrug: Had a bit of a drama yday. Went for the sweep and her heartbeat was really fast so they sent me straight to the labour ward to get assessed! Eventually after about 6 or 7 hrs being monitored they let me home last night. Turns out I was dehydrated and had to get put on a drip. They took bloods and everything. I got my sweep about 6:30pm and then got sent home. I had to go back this morning for further monitoring but everythings ok and I got out this afternoon. Good news is I think the sweeps working. My backs killing me, have had 2 baths today. Feel really crampy and have had some blood. Told the Midwife all this today and she thought it could be the start of something. I really hope so as Im now booked for induction Thur night, I was supposed to be going to the lovely Birthing centre but I wont get to go if im induced :nope: Hope something starts soon, off to bounce on my ball. Hope everyone's not too fed up, I know I am!:nope:

I thought I was due Wednesday but apparently I am due Friday! No signs here for the last few days - don't think this baby is going anywhere!

Will probably have a sweep at my next appointment on Monday.

Come on May babies!!

Excitedgal that's really harsh. I'm booked in at a birthing centre and will be soooo annoyed if I go overdue and won't be able to give birth there. Fingers crossed this is the beginning for you so you can get the birth you want!

i was due on the 20th had one unsuccessful sweep on fri have another booked for tomorrow this baby isn't showing any signs of budging tho

Excitedgal that's really harsh. I'm booked in at a birthing centre and will be soooo annoyed if I go overdue and won't be able to give birth there. Fingers crossed this is the beginning for you so you can get the birth you want!

I know it sucks! I had my heart set on it. I got booked into the birthing centre at 37 wks but if theres any issues/problems they just wont allow it. Ah well we'll just need to hope she comes of her own accord. I'm feeling like she might come soon actually. Feel as if im about to start my period! Hope this is the start xx

I'm a week overdue. Have an appointment at the hospital on Wed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->